Magic Monkey Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Magic Monkey Inc.

Chris
Chris
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Gutters cleaned and repaired

Patrick arrived the same day I called, he cleaned the gutters and completed some repairs to the eavestroughs. Great service, quick to respond, and fixed all the issues. Will use the company again.

Thank you, anytime Chris!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Leaf Guard installation

Patrick has been looking after our eavestroughs for many years! He has always been quick to respond, reliable and friendly. We just had Leaf Guard installed. As usual, the service was quick and efficient. I highly recommend Magic Monkey!

Thanks for the recommendation!

Shirley
Shirley
0 reviews Hampton, ON

Repair on Eaves

I contacted Homestars for Contractors that do eavestrough repairs. Patrick came the very next day and gave an estimate. He advised what was needed to be fixed and an estimate of cost.
I called Patrick back to do the repairs and found him to be very thorough in the work he did. .
Excellent customer service with a smile !
I would definitely call him again !

Your welcome Shirley, see you next time!

0 reviews Hampton, ON

Cleaning gutters

Patrick was here yesterday and did a great job. He's professional and kind. He'll definitely get a call the next time I need work completed, and I'll refer him if anyone I know needs work.

Thank you, it was a pleasure servicing your property!

Brad
Brad
1 review Whitby, ON

Eavestroughs cleaned

Had water dripping from eavestroughs and needed assessment. Asked for some quotes and had quick response. Received the follow-up/vm from Patrick, but was delayed in responding. Patrick proactively came by the next day and offered to have a look, provided assessment and finished the work quickly! Outside of the 40 tennis balls he found he also cleared the dirt etc. and all was good. Great job and price. Thanks Patrick!

Your welcome Brad, glad to have corrected the issue before the next rain pour!

Ash
Ash
1 review Oshawa, ON

Gutter guard installation

Patrick was great. He identified some issues with the gutters and fixed them beforehand, was professional throughout the whole job, had all his tools with him (a big plus in my book :)

Fixed some minor issues with no charge and did not feel pressured into smth that would be overkill for our place.

Arrived on time and finished on time!

Highly recommend

Thanks Ash, it was a pleasure!

Jules in Toronto
Jules in Toronto

Great service all around

By word of mouth, we heard about Patrick and Magic Monkey Inc. a few years ago. We've used him in the past and continue to use him because of the great work he does and the customer service he provides. After a short conversation about our eaves trough problems, Patrick fully understood what we needed and because he understood the situation we were in, finished the work quickly. What we required was a bit out of the ordinary, but Patrick got it and the final result was great. Thank you Patrick for your patience and understanding and doing a great job on the eaves trough! We are super happy!

I'm very happy to have been of help and glad the Custom Downspout service solved the issue you were having! Patrick, Magic Monkey

Ashdeep
Ashdeep
1 review Whitby, ON

Great professional job with patience

Patrick was very professional and knew what he was doing. Had got all the gear with him and patiently inspected the gutter.
He checked my neighbour's gutters also and cleaned them as well.
The price was good. Service was professional.

I would use Patrick again and highly recommend him.

Thanks for the recommendation Ashdeep, glad to have corrected your Eavestrough issue!
Patrick, Magic Monkey

Donna
Donna
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

eavestrough repair and cleaning

Patrick was great, investigated the problem and advised how to fix it. Did not try to sell me something I didn’t need. Did the job right away and even fixed up the porch for me at no extra cost. Explained everything he was doing and cleaned up when he was done. I will recommend his services.

Thanks for your recommendation Donna.
Patrick, Magic Monkey

Aisha
Aisha

EAVESTROUGH CLEANING!

I noticed downpour from my bedroom window during heavy rain and decided to check HomeStars to look for Gutter cleaning service. Patrick was the first one to reply. He came to my house to take a look and told me what I needed to get done. Luckily it wasn’t something major considering we haven’t gotten our gutters clean in last eight years. He was thorough with his job and explained everything he did. I highly recommend his services and will be calling him again in future to get gutters clean!

Thanks Aisha, glad to have helped you out and look forward to servicing you again.

More about Magic Monkey Inc.

RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:

• EAVESTROUGH REPAIR • REPLACEMENT • INSTALLATION

• DOWNSPOUT DISCONNECTION • REPLACEMENT • REROUTING

• LEAF GUARD INSTALLATION

• RAIN BARREL INSTALLATION

• EAVESTROUGH CLEANING

CONTACT US NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT SERVICE OR FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!