Magic Monkey Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON

Reviews for Magic Monkey Inc.

Gutter covers

HomeStars installed covers 2 years ago on our second floor gutters and did excellent work, so this year, with new gutters on the first floor, we asked them to do the same again.

No fuss, no muss, Patrick completed the work almost without us knowing he was here, cleaned up after himself, and sent us photos so that we old folk didn't need to climb ladders to inspect it.

Very happy. Will use him again if need arises, and would be glad to recommend him.

Thanks for the kind recommendation!
BTW "Homestars" is the name of this website. The business name is still Magic Monkey!

AAT in Scarborough
AAT in Scarborough

Gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation

Great company to work with. Very responsive. Magic Monkey was highly recommended to my by friends and they did not disappoint. Worked was arranged via phone and email so I did not have to take time off work. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We appreciate that very much.

Johnny in Toronto
Johnny in Toronto

Outsourced, unfinished, unavailable

Magic Monkey had a near perfect HomeStars rating a year ago when I called to have my front left eaves leak repaired, my top eaves levelled, cleaned and a downspot installed at the rear.

Long story short, they came to do the job, I paid around a grand, and about 2 weeks later my front eaves began to leak and when there was a heavy rain the top eaves poured over a problem area we had before the job.

When I called for resolution, I wasn’t able to reach the Magic Monkey team on the phone. Eventually someone called me back. Found out a third party, outsourced, company had been doing the work from the beginning. They came back, and reqouted to have the eaves replaced, and said they would take money from the original bill taken off new quote. This didn’t seem right, so I didn’t move forward. The back downspout does work wonderfully.

1 out of 3 ain’t bad. Or is it? When you’ve already paid....

Hi Johnny, our service has never been "outsourced, unfinished, or unavailable" to you.
The same service technician who provided your work from the very beginning on September 1, 2016 was the same person who has contacted you and returned each and every time to your property to discuss your options. We made multiple attempts to contact you by phone and email last year but we did not get ANY response back from you until now - almost 2 years after the date of your original service back on September 1, 2016. I have record of every attempt to contact you including the dates of each phone call and email on file as proof.

Below is the response from your service technician dated June 25, 2018:

Hi Johnny, after honoring the service we provided at your property by returning in attempt to correct the lower front porch eaves, it was determined that a simple "sealing repair" or "realignment" was not going to be efficient to correct your problem. Please be assured that we try very hard to assess each and every repair to the best of our ability but sometimes things require a process of elimination to find the underlying issue. As such we never charged you upon returning each time you had contacted us, we even replaced your lower front eaves outside miter corner at no cost in effort to solve your issue. It was finally determined that simple repairs were not going to solve this problem and so we offered to deduct the full cost of the lower front eaves realignment from your September 1, 2016 service from the November 2016 quote for a full replacement service of the front lower eaves and downspout (as we had done with the rear upper eaves that you say you're happy with).

We wished that you would have reached out with your concerns so that we could come to a better agreement rather then posting an unfair negative review after we came to you with a fair solution.

CM in Markham
CM in Markham

Eavestrough Renovation

They replaced eavestroughs and downspouts to replace the old leaking ones that didn't drain properly. They also installed gutter guards over the top so I don't have to worry about maintenance and potential water damage issues. I am very satisfied with the quality of the service that they provided and they were very professional. I highly recommend their services.

Your welcome we look forward to servicing you again.

Maria_carmela in Scarborough
Maria_carmela in Scarborough

Window Cleaning Review

We recently had Magic Monkey clean the windows of our home. I can’t say enough about the job they did. It was quick and clean. They arrived when they said they would and were able to accommodate our schedules. I look forward to working with them again!

Thanks we look forward to working with you again this Spring!

Eaves cleaning

Our eaves needed cleaning...Patrick was able to come out quickly. He charged exactly what was quoted and did a fantastic job! I would not hesitate to hire Magic Monkey again.

Thanks and see you next season!

CC80 in Toronto
CC80 in Toronto

Great service

Our new house required a lot of work to get the exterior up to snuff. Magic Monkey (Patrick and Jesse) were quick and thorough, performing the following services:

- eaves cleaning
- window cleaning
- eaves repair and extensions
- gutter guard installations

I'm so happy with the outcome and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them again. The cost was very reasonable for the amount of work undertaken.

Thanks Caitlin, see you next season -Patrick

Patrick is patient and great!

I hired Patrick I had an eaves through that needed cleaning and a gutter guard on top of it. As well as a drain hole that needed covering and a downspout that needed re-adjustment. Patrick was responsive in answering my e-mails and not only did he do the job quickly but charged a very reasonable amount. He even sent me pictures of the work he did. I would definitely use his services again.

Thanks see you next season!

Eaves Cleaning and Repair

Excellent service! We had our eavestroughs fully cleaned. Patrick was very professional and courteous. He even did some minor repairs free of charge. Will definitely use magic monkey again in the future!

Thank you, see you next season! -Patrick

eavestrough cleaning

Both partners were friendly, courteous and prompt in returning my phonecalls and in getting the job done. They have done excellent work and I have recommend them fully. Very nice guys to work with.

Thanks for choosing us Nicola, see you next season.

More about Magic Monkey Inc.

PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:

• EAVESTROUGH REPAIR - REPLACEMENT - INSTALLATION

• DOWNSPOUT DISCONNECTION - REPLACEMENT - REROUTING

• GUTTER GUARD INSTALLATION

• RAIN BARREL INSTALLATION

• EAVESTROUGH CLEANING

CONTACT US NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT SERVICE OR FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!