Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning

6510 S Lavergne Av Chicago IL 60638
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Hometown  >  Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning

adam in Stickney
adam in Stickney
1 review Chicago, IL

New furnace and heating repair .

I have two furnace one on the first floor the other in the attic .I had needed to replace the first floor furnace for a few years and I decided to shop around I had 3 companies quote it and Four Seasons heating had the best price .I also needed to have the attic furnace repaired the motor would rub when the unit started to run .I had a great experience with the company the service was fast neat and the price was very good .

fred in orland park
fred in orland park
1 review Orland Park, IL

new furnace and ac

My furnace and ac were about 25 yrs old and it was time so i called 3 diffrent companies for a free estimate .Mike came out took his time and didnt push me for the sale like the other company. I FELT BAD BUT HAD TO ASK HIM WHY THE OTHER TWO COMPANIES TOLD ME NOT TO USE FOUR SEASONS BECAUSE OF POOR WORKMANSHIP ETC ETC mike told me that he could give me referrals from the area of customer who have used them which i had him do .here is the funny part my aunt was on the list of customers i called her and she said that she had used them for over 26 yrs and was very happy i never thought to ask my family who they used talking about furnaces isn't my favorite topic . VERY GLAD I PICKED FOUR SEASONS AND DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE OTHER COMPANY WHO WAS KNOCKING FOUR SEASONS .KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .

Four Seasons
Four Seasons
1 review , IL

Furnace annual maintenance

The technician was not very conversant although he did answer my questions. He left the work area clean after the service. He also discussed his offer and benefits of having the air ducts sealed.

Erin in Tinley Park
Erin in Tinley Park
1 review , IL

Thermostat installation

We needed to have our thermostat replaced becuase the current one was faulty. Four seasons came out to evaluate but they would not replace the thermostat with one we picked out at the store. They would only sell us one of their thermostats for $150 because it's supposed to be higher quality.