Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Sohrab in Vaughan
Sohrab in Vaughan

Furnace and AC package + water heater

Excellent customer service and quick installation arranged by Ali. Purchased a complete furnace and AC unit package + water heater. Everything was installed in a day. The rebate was guaranteed and a professional auditing service was offered

Hi Dear customer, thank you for the amazing review. Do not forget to refer friends and family to Ali.Looking forward to serve you with your other HVAC needs in future.

Private User reviews Montreal,

Good service from David Hu

I got excellent service from David Hu, Constant Home Comfort and replaced my broken old furnace with a high efficiency furnace the same day I called and received Government rebates afterwords. I enjoyed the new furnace now which provides more constant temperature than before and it is more quiet.

Hi, . Thanks for your amazing review, we appreciate your business and trust!

pishonp in Toronto
pishonp in Toronto

Furnace replacement

My furnace was a mid efficiency unit, I called constant home comfort for a quote, the advisor Ali came to my house and explained everything to me. With enough knowledge he helped me to make a good decision and he also helped me to process my rebate. The technicians also showed up on time and did a very thorough job. I highly recommend this company and Ali for home energy improvements.

Thank you for choosing Constant Home Comfort Charles. We are very grateful for your continuous trust in us and we will do anything to keep our customers satisfied. Enjoy this winter with your new products and thank you for your great review.

HomeStars in Vaughan
HomeStars in Vaughan

Very happy to recommend

We are very happy to recommend Ali and Constant Home Comfort to our family and friends. We had our attic insulation installed in January. The work was done quickly and professionally, and Ali was instrumental in helping us get our rebate. We were so impressed with him and his team that when we decided to replace our furnace and hot water tank, there was no question who we would call. Of course, Ali was once again wonderful to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and dedicated to customer satisfaction. We are certain he sent us his best furnace team, Bahador and his partner. They really know what they are doing. Our particular job was a very complicated and difficult one, but they not only did it, they did it really well! We are extremely happy and have complete faith that our Home Comfort will in fact be Constant!!

Hi . Thank you for the review. We hope that you are enjoying your new product. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ali.

Carrie
Carrie

Attic insulation

Great job done by the sales representative Mr. Daniel Wang and their technicians; they were polite and patient, and cleaned up afterwards.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help during this stressful time.

Le in Markham
Le in Markham

Ductless

.Ali did a good job resolving the problem we had encountered and he help us with all what he can do and I appreciate his honesty and I am thankful for that

Thank you for the feedback , please contact us if you have any any concerns. 9055975593.

Eason
Eason

furnace

The technician does excellent service. I would like to choose Constant Home Comfort next time

Thank you so much for the time to write this review and for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have provided you with service you are satisfied and happy with. Dont forget to refer family and friends. Thanks again.

Elberta in Mississauga
Elberta in Mississauga

New furnace and tankless water heater

Quick and great service. Maygan was a great consultant in regards of the furnaces type.
Peter technician installed the furnace and the tankless water . He answered to all my questions and did a very clean job.

Thank you so much for the great review. Looking forward to working with you in the future .

zhifanglou
zhifanglou

inspect furnace and hot water tank

Mr .Daniel Wang checked the furnace and water tank very carefully。His work is excellent。He also told me how to maintain the furnace and told me to change the air filter regularly. I appreciate his inspection.

Thank you so very much for this amazing feedback.We are truly blessed to have such amazing customers like you and are so thankful for your business!!We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact Thomas if you have any questions.

moonyshine.liu
moonyshine.liu
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

The sales representative Dennial is professional and patient. The technicians are also professional and you can tell they have a lot of experience. The installation is nice and clean. I’ll definitely recommend them to my friends for HVAC installation and service.

Hi liu , thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to provide us with a amazing review. Please do not forget to refer family and friends.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $5,850 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth about how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.