Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Jean Jacques in Toronto
Jean Jacques in Toronto

Job well done

We recently decided to make some improvement to our house by installing a high efficiency furnace, a tankless water heater as well as upgrading the attic insulation to R60. We are very happy that we got in touch with Cary H, of Constant Home Comfort (CHC), who not only gave us a “reasonable quote” but also gave us many recommendations and advice so that we could investigate further before making our final decision. The technical staff who implemented the installation were polite, knowledgeable, professional and also left the house absolutely clean and tidy. We would not hesitate to refer CHC to our friends and families as we are very satisfied with both the service and the product.

Christine
Christine

Excellent services

We bought the cooler system from them 10 years , we use their services whenever something goes wrong , recently . Our AC broke down and they sent people in to repair it. He did a good job but unfortunately it stopped working 2 weeks again. So we called again ,without a word and did a second job with the AC free of charge and it’s been working great since. Would definitely recommend.

Christine from Markham

Hi, Christine. Thanks for your amazing review and trust. We are looking forward to continue servicing you.

Yizhong in Markham
Yizhong in Markham

Air condition service

I’m very satisfied the customer service from Constant Home Comfort has provide. Thank you once again ,I definitely will recommend my family and friends to use your company services. .

Hi, Yizhong, I am so gald to see you have re-adjsuted your review and gave us a five stars, we apprecite your business opptunity and trusta again, looking forward to servicing you again.

Tmd591511871 in Richmond Hill
Tmd591511871 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

AC

I found the constant home comfort Ottawa and Vincent came to my house do a quick review.He measure everything he needs for ac installation and check the furnace BTU.After that he gave me the reasonable price and teach me what is the difference between different brands of coil.The office schedules the installation time so quickly.I will recommend this company for AC installation.

Hi, dear customer
We really appreciate your business and trust, looking forward to servicing you again.

FranBrampton in Brampton
FranBrampton in Brampton

Highly recommend

Thanks so much Thomas and his team for the amazing customer service from quoting of the job to the end of the job. Thomas made sure he stopped by during the install to make sure everything was running smoothly. This company takes me back to what customer service is really all about. Making sure that the customer in truly satisfied and that they have the right product to suit your needs. They don’t over sell you. Love this company. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for any HVAC services.

Hi, Fran
Thanks for your amazing review to our company. We really appreciate your business and trust and look forward to servicing you again.

Francis in Toronto
Francis in Toronto

Service

Quick and excellent service. My old tank broke with leaking at the bottom. I called and sent pictures of the tank. Constant sent me the tankless quote and arranged the installation the day after. I picked the tankless as peace of mind for potential flooding of my basement with tank burst. The installation team come in on time at 9:30 and completed the job by 12:30. They cleaned up and removed the old tank. They even helped to put back my fridge and humidifier water connections.
I have been using Constant for the last 7 years with my A/C, furnace and now the tankless water heater. Good price and excellent services.

Hi, Francis
Thanks so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate your business and trust. Looking for forward to servicing you again in the future.

No problem referring this company at all

Very friendly staff, the salesman answered all the many questions I have asked. Very nice guy. The company is very competitive with their prices for AC and furnaces with installation. I would have absolutely no problem referring this company to anyone needing an AC or furnace. They really are a great company!!

Hi, dear customer

Vek Lo in Markham
Vek Lo in Markham

Ac furnace

I purchased/installed a new A/C and Furnace system from CONSTANT HOME COMFORT
They did an excellent and clean job for a convenient price.
Sales Representative Jackson and Technicians Lin and partner are very nice people, very professional and humble individuals
I would give them 100 stars if I could.
Would highly recommend their services 100%
Thank you CHC for a great job and valuable advise !

Hi, Vek
Thanks for your amazing review, we really appreciate your business and trust. We are looking forward to servicing you again.

Alyssa in Toronto
Alyssa in Toronto

Hot water tank replacement

Was having trouble with my hot water tank, so I posted a request on homestars and Cary from Constant Home Comfort was quick to reach out. They sent a technician who diagnosed the problem which unfortunately was a need to replace the tank. Despite being booked solid (AC repair season), the technician came in on his day off and installed the hot water tank in a painfully small mechanical room. The technician, David was very good at communicating, installed quickly and was very friendly. Cary in the office was extremely generous to treat my situation urgently as we were going on 5 days with no hot water. Will return to them for future needs. Very happy with their work.

Hi, Alyssa
Thanks for your amazing review. We really appreciate your business and trust. We are looking forward to servicing you in the future again. Thanks again.

Sally  in Richmond Hill
Sally in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service, reliable company

We started to use this company back 12 years ago for replacing our furnace. We were very happy with what they did. Since then we have bought other houses and never hired another company for Our heating and cooling needs. We have really built mutual trust in each other.
Recently, a neighbor complained about noises caused by our one year old AC. It is a small job and need to travel a bit. The company was very responsible and responsive. They helped us to diagnose the issue and get it fixed without delay and free of charge. The neighbor is very happy and we are very happy too.
We would highly recommend the company to do your heating and cooling jobs.

Thanks so much sally. We really appreciate your business and trust for over 10 years. We are looking forward to servicing you again in the future. Thanks again

More about Constant Home Comfort

Constant Home Comfort provides professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability. Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $5,850 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

We have local technicians at each of our locations in Toronto, London, Hamilton, Oakville, Kanata-Ottawa. 25% discount while energy rebates are available up to $6,000 for AC, Furnace, HEPA, Tankless Water Heater.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation! We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth about how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.