Constant Home Comfort

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Air Conditioning & Furnace

I had an amazing experience with this company. Everything was done on budget and very quickly. David Hu made sure that everything was installed correctly and on time. I would highly recommend this company.

Amy

Dear Amy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air conditioning

I just wanted to thank Anthony the sales manager for his great service to answer all my questions and came to check my air-conditioning problem even on Sunday. I am so happy about his service and I will definitely refer him to my friends and family members to deal with him. Thanks Anthony for your service.

Dear Customer, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Denis in Newmarket
Denis in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Hot Water Tank Installation

I've replaced my 12y hot water tank with a new 50gal tank. The guys were quick and professional. It was easy to communicate and get the best deal. I'd recommend them to have more tarp for longer hallways, otherwise everything is perfect.

Dear Denis. thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Leo in Kanata
Leo in Kanata

Air conditioner furnance and tankless water heater

I got rebate back from Enbridge.
All productss are from Lennox.
Reliable services and products. The agent is honest and is patient for listening what you wants. Most importantly he would present good suggestions plus immediate response and communication.
The jobs are neatly done. I recommend Constant Home Comfort.

Dear,Leo thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Great service for my furnace and Ac

The technician was very friendly and he promptly serviced my furnace and Air conditioning. He also installed a new thermostats for me ! I would definitely recommend the company. Thank you

Dear,Customer thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Elvin in Toronto
Elvin in Toronto

Expressing my gratitude

I am putting this review after 2 years of using, monitoring and having Constant Home Comfort to maintain my furnace and AC (which was also installed by them). I have nothing much to say but to recognize their excellent work from day 1 with the sales experience, Anthony was (and still is) one of the best knowledgeable, honest person I have dealt with. I would not look anywhere else.

Dear Elvin thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Campbellton, NB

AC

Used home comfort for many years for AC, furnace and hot water tank. Daniel is patient and professional! He answered all my questions and always provided best discount. Highly recommended!

Dear Customer. thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Installation of furnacs and AC

Rhaiden was a pleasure to work with and I know if I run into any problems he will be there for me! I would definitely recommend this company! Good work!

MississaugaMan
MississaugaMan

Emergency water heater replacement

Overnight our water heater started to leak. Constant Home Comfort had replaced our furnace and air conditioning the previous year and had done a great job. I gave them a call when they opened and they were able to deliver and install a new water heater in the afternoon. In particular I like that they are very neat in their work; they clean up after themselves, take away the old water tank etc. Our tank was old enough that the PVC pipe had to be changed from Black to the new White. This was complicated, but the tech figured out how to do it with a minimum of disruption. If you need a furnace, air conditioner or water heater and don't know who to choose, stop looking and call these guys.

Dear Brian, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

World Peace
World Peace

Furnace and Central Air Conditioning (Lennox)

The installation of our furnace, air conditioning, humidifier and thermostat were scheduled and completed on April 14, 2021. The following was our experiences with the installation process.

Pros:
Technicians arrived on time at 10:00am
Technicians did what they can to avoid any damages to our property. EG Covered Staircases with cloths, removed shoes when necessary.
Technicians cleaned up (about 90%) after installation both inside and outside. (I have no complaints with the remaining 10%, just basic vacuum, mopping and picking up loose metals etc.)
Basic testing completed.
Lennox Furnace was quiet and running smoothly.

Cons:
Technicians did not consult with owners prior to drilling holes on wall when installing Air Conditioning brackets and exhaust pipe.
Technicians did not consult with owners about exhaust pipe direction and placement, as a result, the exhaust pipe are extended about three to four feet high above ground (slanted toward the house) and is pointing toward our neighbour, steam coming from the exhaust pipe are disturbing to us and our neighbour. Condensation and rain water can dripped back to the furnace.
It would be prudent try to meet the wish of the owners when possible.
Two questions were asked by my wife, the technician was sarcastic when answering them.

Unknown:
Lennox Air Conditioning was tested – we will find out how it works in the summer.
Cannot comment on workmanship of the installation as we are not technical. We will know in time abut the AC.
Technician did not wear a badge showing their licences. We do not know if they are fully licence or qualified HVAC technicians.

Dear Dennis, thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to 4168235808 with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business!

More about Constant Home Comfort

Constant Home Comfort provides professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability. Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $5,850 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

We have local technicians at each of our locations in Toronto, London, Hamilton, Oakville, Kanata-Ottawa. 25% discount while energy rebates are available up to $6,000 for AC, Furnace, HEPA, Tankless Water Heater.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation! We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth about how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.