Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

cmadan
cmadan

Attic insulation and window sealing

I decided to have my attic insulation topped up and set up a consultation with this company. The insulation levels in my attics were well below the required maximum. Thomas Wong was polite, knowledgeable and prompt. The quote he provided for me was very fair and he was able to schedule the installation around my schedule. I wanted to take advantage of the GREEN-ON rebate program. His staff arrived on time and completed the work to my satisfaction. They also submitted my GREEN-ON application in a very timely manner. I highly recommend this company and Thomas in particular.

Hi cmadan, thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to provide us with a amazing review. Please do not forget to refer family and friends.

bob in Brampton
bob in Brampton

great service with constant home comfort

Constant home comfort installed Lennox ac and furnace for our house around bayview. The installers was A-Lin who did great job and the agent was Kim Jin who is a Mongolian. From the beginning, i tried to get so many different quotations from different companies, but i decided to go with them even they have higher price.

Hi , thank you for the amazing review. Do refer family and friends to be eligible for a referral bonus from us.

harry7ster in Markham
harry7ster in Markham

great price, great sales service

I got a new AC and Furnance installed at my place and got Attic refill.
Ali , the sales representative, is quite good at explaining you about the products, and he gives you a lot of knowledge about the products so that you can make a informed decision rather than just being pushy on selling.
Also, he is really good at the pricing part, gave me a awesome deal on all three products that i bought from him. Worth mentioning the after sales service, i called him twice for inquiring about the AC and he answered my questions.
The installation of AC and furnance was done well and is working really well for me until now.

Thank you so much for the time to write this review and for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have provided you with service you are satisfied and happy with. Please contact Us if you have any questions anytime.

Zunan
Zunan

Replace furnace, air conditioner, water tank

Perfectly done. Daniel is the salesman. He is very professional and gives us very clear explanation of different type of furnaces and air conditioners. Great service.

Zunan , thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate it! Customer satisfaction is always our priority.

meigaowang
meigaowang
1 review Ajax, ON

Installation of home central air conditioning unit

Sale representative Daniel Wang provided excellent sales service, gave timely response for every inquiry. recommended me the right make/model and size of the air conditioning unit, followed up for every stage during the process until the system was installed. The installation technician Mr. Liang is skillful and did an excellent work. Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much for the amazing review.Your feedback is appreciated and we are happy we were able to complete the job for you.Thank you for choosing Constant Home Comfort.We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future.Enjoy the Summer.

fenglh
fenglh

Attic insulation pre check

Felix Zhang visited our house today, he is professional. I am satisfied with his work.

Hi, dear customer. Thanks for you amazing review .we are looking forward to serving your friends and relatives in the future.

mimomary
mimomary
1 review Burlington, ON

New Air conditioning...

Thomas and Bahador..just installed me a new Lenox AC..and they did an amazing job..they came on time...extremely organized and efficient...and very professional...thanks Thomas for the amazing service...highly recommended...

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Attic Insulation

I received a phone call from a consultant named Nick last month about one of the rebates ending for the attic insulation and I couldn't be happier with the result! We booked an appointment with him and he educated my husband and I about all of the different ways to make our home more comfortable and energy efficient. Technicians finished the attic insulation in less than 2 hours and it was such a quick and easy process. 10/10 would highly recommend!

Hi. Thank you for the amazing review. Please feel free to call Nick at anytime if you have questions. Please do not forget to refer to family and friends.

sassatur
sassatur

Attic Insulation

I was having issues with the temperature difference between the upper floor and the rest of my home so I decided to have my attic insulation topped up and set up a consultation with this company. Thomas Wong was accommodating, polite, knowledgeable and prompt. The quote he provided for me was very fair and he was able to schedule the installation for a quick turnaround and around my work schedule. His staff arrived on time and completed the work to my satisfaction. I now notice that the upper floor of my home is significantly more comfortable in the summer time with the added insulation. I highly recommend this company and Thomas in particular.

dino
dino
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Attic insulation

I suspected a problem with my attic insulation as there was a significant temperature difference between upstairs and downstairs: the air conditioner was significantly cooling the main floor whilst the first floor was still too warm. I called Thomas and he arrived on-time, inspected the attic, correctly diagnosed the problem (lack of insulation compounded by the fact that I had some squirrels in the attic a while ago) and provided a very reasonable quote. After I signed the contract the installers also showed up at the agreed time and did a thorough job - I climbed the stair to the attic myself and monitored the execution. The job was completed in about an hour - and the very next day I already noticed that there was far less of a heat build-up upstairs and the temperature was significantly cooler. I am very satisfied with the work and the price.

Hi Dino, thank you for the amazing review. Do not forget to refer friends and family to Constant Home Comfort.Looking forward to serve you with your other HVAC needs in future.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $5,850 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth about how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.