Furniture Discounters Inc.

Furniture
4150 Lafayette Rd Indianapolis IN 46254
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Indianapolis  >  Furniture Discounters Inc.

Reviews for Furniture Discounters Inc.

Julie in Lafayette
Julie in Lafayette
1 review Colburn, IN

Living Room Furniture

All the pieces in the store was very soft and comfortable - which was the #1 criteria I had to buy a set. The set was delivered the next day, however, all the cusions and pillows on the set were very hard - almost cardboard like. I went back down to the store to see if I could get the set off the floor that was exactly what I wanted and thought I was buying. The salesman promised he would ask the owner for an exchange, so far, he is ignoring my phone calls. This is unacceptable and false advertizing. Was I a victum of bait and switch? I may get legal help to fight this, write the chamber, and wwrite the papere.

yhoward2 in Indianapolis
yhoward2 in Indianapolis
1 review , IN

Dining room, bunkbed, queen pillow top set, full pillow top mattress

I purchased from their East Washington location. Because one of my items wasnt available, the whole delivery was cancelled without my permission. I was sent the wrong bunkbed. In order to get the right one, I would have to the reorder it and pay for another delivery. My chairs were not sent at all. Because I have been ill and it has taken me 3 weeks to open the box, they refuse to give me my chairs and said its my own fault. Customer service is very poor. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and currently proceeding with legal assistance to handle the matter.

YIG in Indianapolis, IN
YIG in Indianapolis, IN
8 reviews , IN

bunk bed, special mattresses for bunk bed

We bought a bunk bed and 2 special mattresses for bunk bed (not regular mattresses, they are cheaper kind which is made for bunk beds only) a couple years ago. The bunk bed was about $200 and 2 mattresses were about $50 each.

The store was huge with all kinds of furnitures. I looked though the store, and it looks like many of furnitures are reasonable prices. Although we had a little difficulty finding a salesperson when we needed him/her, the buying process was easy. We picked up the products by ourselves, so I am not sure if they deliver. The bunk bed is really nice for the price although cheaper mattresses are not great quality. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase.