My fireplace flame was very low. Another fireplace technician indicated that it was because a spider had blocked my gas line. The other technician cleaned the gas line but the flame was still low. I called Jeff and scheduled a service call and described what was previously done. Jeff cleaned the unit and soon found the blockage. It was indeed a spider web. Jeff is knowledgeable, professional and polite. He takes care to protect the area he is working in and spends time to clean up. I would recommend him for any fireplace service.
- Company Response
Thanks for the review Sujan! Glad I could help.