True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Mississauga ON L5N 7C5
Fireplaces
True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Lakeshore Woods  in Oakville
Lakeshore Woods in Oakville

Servicing two gas fireplaces

I hired Jeff to service my gas fireplaces .Jeff is a very pleasant man .He was knowledgeable and told me how he services and why he was doing a certain task. He answered all my questions. Both fireplaces were cleaned and looked brand new. I would highly recommend this company

Thank you for taking the time to review and the kind words! Glad I was able to help!

P.N. in Mississauga
P.N. in Mississauga

Not able to light fireplace pilot

Jeff showed up on time, lighted the pilot, cleaned the fireplace thoroughly, replaced the ember, made sure the fireplace is vented adequately, , and checked for CO fumes. He explained the reason why I wasn't able to light the pilot and makd sure that I understood the procedure, also explained the need for a CO detector to be placed in the same room as the fireplace. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend his service

Thanks for the review P.N.! Great to meet you today and be able to show you how to use your fireplace in a safe manner. Glad I was able to help!

JohnS
JohnS

Fireplace repair

Professional, thorough, efficient, and high quality. Jeff is a very cordial and friendly individual. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the review John and kind words. It was a pleasure.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Friendly, professional and knowledgeable!

Spoke with Jeff at True Flame concerning my gas fireplace maintenance and we set up a visit the following week. He showed up right on time as scheduled and went over the issues with my fireplace. He was informative and best of all safety conscious! Many thanks for your expert service and if ever required again will definitely call True Flame and Jeff.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the review Dan! Pleasure speaking with you today regarding your fireplace and as always safety first.

jsoutsos in Toronto
jsoutsos in Toronto

A True Professional

Jeff called me very quickly after I posted my job on HomeStars. He was friendly, polite and professional. He booked an appointment and arrived on time and prepared to do the job. I asked him the cost and he explained it in detail. He inspected and cleaned my gas fireplace thoroughly, explained why and what he was doing after every step. I asked him about installing a switch to make lighting it easier every season and he suggested a remote control which can control the temperature. He showed me how it worked and I bought it. He reassembled it carefully and cleaned up after himself. We had a friendly conversation and I enjoyed the experience. He gave me a written receipt with his card and explained the operation of the new remote in detail.

John thanks for the review and kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you today and getting your fireplace up and running again. Thanks for taking the time to show me a few photos of some truly special Canadian celebs you met. Cheers!

gunnalicia
gunnalicia
0 reviews Milton, ON

Fireplace clean and repair

Fantastic work! Would recommend this company for sure. He took the time to explain our options and got everything up and running again. Friendly, knowledgeable and on time. We will use again for future service for sure.

Thanks for the review guys! Hope you guys have been enjoying it since the repair!

Janice
Janice
2 reviews Milton, ON

Fireplace Repair

Jeff replaced the switch to our fireplace, cleaned and provided maintenance service. He was very friendly, informative, and helpful. Would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks for the review and kind words Janice!

Dan Z.
Dan Z.

Fireplace

I contacted Jeff through Homestars because my 25 year old gas fireplace wasn't working at all. He responded quickly and was able to work around my scheduled which is a bonus . He arrived when scheduled and found the problem right away provided a quote and did the work right then and put it all back together in a couple of hours. Jeff not only fixed the problem ,he was neat and tidy .I highly recommend Jeff and will not have any second thought on calling him again.

Thanks Jeff!

Dan thank you for taking the time to review. It was great chatting with you while working on your unit. I hope you and your wife can enjoy it again this winter.

William
William

Fireplace

The pilot light did not come on and the fireplace was neglected by the tenant for a few years. Jeff serviced it and now it works great. He even helped remove a bird’s neat that was blocking the chimney. Great job, very professional and a very nice person!

I will definitely recommend Jeff for any fireplace or pool jobs.

William thanks for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and I appreciated you holding my ladder while I removed the birds nest from the venting system. Is there anywhere I can review you? 😄 Cheers!

alarry
alarry

Fireplace repair and maintenance

Jeff was very professional, did an extremely thorough job, and we couldn’t have been more pleased. I’d recommend him to anyone.

Glad to read your review! It was a pleasure meeting you Larry and getting your fireplace blower running again.
Cheers!

More about True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

At True Flame Gas Repair Services, we specialize in the repair and maintenance of gas-fired pool heaters & fireplaces.

We are committed to providing our customers the best value, knowledge & quality of service possible.

All of our service & repair work includes a detailed report on the safety and operation of the unit so you can rest at ease.

We are fully licensed & insured!

**Pool Heater Service / Repairs**

We service & repair all makes and models of gas pool heaters including the ones listed below.

We carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• Jandy • Laars • Hayward
• Raypak • Sta-Rite • Zodiac
• Pentair • MiniMax • Rheem

**Fireplace Service / Repair**

We service all makes and models of gas fireplaces including the ones listed below.
We also carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• ARCHGARD • CFM • CONTINENTAL • DROLET • DRU
• GSW • GTI • HEAT N GLO • HEATILATOR • HUNTER
• INSTAFLAME • KINGSMAN • LENNOX • MAJESTIC
• MONTIGO • NAPOLEON • PACIFIC ENERGY
• PETERSON • POLARIS • PORTLAND WILLAMETTE
• REGENCY • SECURITY • SELKIRK • TEMCO • VALOR
• VERMONT CASTING • WOLF STEEL

All service is done with a drop cloth in place and we leave our boots by the door during a fireplace service call.

We also back up all of our work preformed with a 30 day service call warranty.