3018 Pendleton Rd. Mississauga ON L5N 7C5
True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Reviews for True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Markus in Toronto
Markus in Toronto

Gas stove repair & maintenance

Jeff arrived on time, diagnosed the issue (a broken thermostat in our case) recommended a remote thermostat (which accounted for roughly half of the total cost) and installed it after we agreed. As part of the repair, Jeff also performed some general maintenance on the stove and prettied it up with some fake embers. Lastly looked out for our safety regarding CO. Did a fantastic job overall and left the stove and worksite cleaner than he found it.

Thanks for taking the time to review Markus. I'm glad you were happy with my service. Cheers!

Regan in Burlington
Regan in Burlington

Fireplace Cleaning & remote install

L5N 7C5

Our living room fire place was not used for many years and was not properly maintained. Jeff from True Flame was able to come by at a time working with our busy schedule and preform the cleaning/servicing. He was very professional and able to answer any questions we had a bout the unit. He also was able to install a remote to control the unit during his visit which makes it very convenient to use.
I would highly recommend True Flame for future service/repairs required.

Regan thanks for taking the time to review me on Homestars as well. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope your enjoying the convenience of the new remote!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fireplace

L5N 7C5

Found I couldn't get my fireplace lit after many attempts and even had son in law come over to see if he could help me. No luck so I called a friend for recommendation for a reliable repair service company.
Found Jeff courteous, efficient and very knowledgeable. Got everything working and even better than before - higher flames and nice embers even. Would recommend True Flame to anyone if you are looking for the best repair company in Mississauga.

Thanks for taking the time to review! I am glad you are happy with the service and I hope you enjoy a prettier fire this winter!

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Fireplace maintenance and repair

Jeff has been absolutely amazing. He has come to my home twice now, once because I foolishly did not remember that remotes require batteries and today because I had a gas leak. I knew that because the leak was at the actual pilot valve that I was going to have an expensive day, especially since I have a discontinued fireplace make and model and parts are next to impossible to find.

Jeff found them, he sourced a less expensive option to provide the same result saving me about 300.00. The fireplace is now back in working order and Jeff did the cleaning too so it looks fantastic.

I really appreciate the work that Jeff does and would recommend him to anyone who requires fireplace maintenance or repairs.

Thanks Jeff

Lynn

Thanks for taking the time to review Lynn. It was a pleasure getting your fireplace up and running again. You're always friendly and in great spirits. Thank you for your business!

Tom Perks from Mississauga
Tom Perks from Mississauga

Pool Heater Repair

Very satisfied with Jeff. He arrived on time and quickly diagnosed my pool heater problem. Had the parts with him and fixed it just as fast. Will definitely call him again if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to review Tom. Glad to hear you were satisfied with my service. Pleasure to meet you.

NotHandy in Oakville
NotHandy in Oakville

Call Jeff if You Have Pool Heater or Fireplace Issues...

L5N 7C5

Jeff is great - higly recommend him.
I had a pool heater pilot-light issue and he took care of it very well, and made a few good recommendations for my pump.
He’s a detailed and genuine professional technician - really enjoyed speaking with him.

Thank you for the review and very kind words! Great name on Homestars by the way!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Pool heater service/repair

L5N 7C5

Can't speak highly enough of the service I received.

Left a voicemail over the long weekend, received return call Tuesday AM, service/repair visit promptly at agreed time the following day.

Jeff thoroughly explained my issue in terms I could understand, what he'd need to do to fix/repair.

Prompt, efficient, courteous, value for money service.

Thanks for the kind words John. It was a pleasure meeting you and getting your pool heater back up and running safely again. Have a great summer!

bainsharon
bainsharon

Gas fireplace

Replace gas control valve and fan sensor switch on gas fireplace. Was very happy with the work and how it was done

Thanks for taking the time to review Sharon. Happy to get that unit up and running safely again!

Fernando in Brampton
Fernando in Brampton

Fireplace maintenance & cleaning

This is the second time I have called Jeff for his services and I have to say I'm impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. It had been 3 years since he last serviced my fireplace and I required maintenance & cleaning especially after an extensive renovation with dust...etc. Jeff did a thorough cleaning & inspection, replaced embers and tested for carbon monoxide leaks. Good to go for next season!
Should mention that I had the original blower fan replaced 3 years ago, no issues so far. Jeff does not install cheap Chinese blower fans...he uses ones I think that are made in Slovenia, better quality.

Thank you for the review and kind words Fernando. It was a pleasure seeing you again. Thank you for being a return customer.

Thomas from Toronto
Thomas from Toronto

Repair Gas Fireplace Stove

First off I was impressed at the quick response I received from Jeff when I called to inquire about getting my fireplace repaired. Jeff came to the house and did a thorough inspection of the fireplace, chimney and gas line. After some discussion, we determined the fireplace, which was over 25 years old, was not worth fixing. Jeff did a great job explaining all the problems with the stove and chimney and the safety concerns he had.
While I didn't get the fireplace working, as I had hoped, I felt confident with Jeff's recommendations and look forward to having him back to do more work in the future.

Thanks for the review Thomas. Not all service calls end in good news. Thankfully you understood that it was time to go with a new fireplace due to the safety concerns. I hope to see you in the future as Well.

More about True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

At True Flame Gas Repair Services, we specialize in the repair and maintenance of gas-fired pool heaters & fireplaces.

We are committed to providing our customers the best value, knowledge & quality of service possible.

All of our service & repair work includes a detailed report on the safety and operation of the unit so you can rest at ease.

We are fully licensed & insured!

**Pool Heater Service / Repairs**

We service & repair all makes and models of gas pool heaters including the ones listed below.

We carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• Jandy • Laars • Hayward
• Raypak • Sta-Rite • Zodiac
• Pentair • MiniMax • Rheem

**Fireplace Service / Repair**

We service all makes and models of gas fireplaces including the ones listed below.
We also carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• ARCHGARD • CFM • CONTINENTAL • DROLET • DRU
• GSW • GTI • HEAT N GLO • HEATILATOR • HUNTER
• INSTAFLAME • KINGSMAN • LENNOX • MAJESTIC
• MONTIGO • NAPOLEON • PACIFIC ENERGY
• PETERSON • POLARIS • PORTLAND WILLAMETTE
• REGENCY • SECURITY • SELKIRK • TEMCO • VALOR
• VERMONT CASTING • WOLF STEEL

All service is done with a drop cloth in place and we leave our boots by the door during a fireplace service call.

We also back up all of our work preformed with a 30 day service call warranty.