True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Mississauga ON L5N 7C5
Fireplaces
True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Andrew
Andrew

Gas Fireplace servicing

I recently moved to a home in Oakville where the gas fireplace was not working. I called TrueFlame and spoke to Jeff who promptly set up a service call. He arrived on time and after laying down cloths/mats to ensure nothing would get dirty, he quickly got my fireplace up and running. He went to considerable lengths to explain how the various knobs and switches associated with my gas fireplace worked. After some discussion, I decided to get a remote thermostat installed. Again, Jeff explained in detail how to operate the remote thermostat after installing it. Jeff was very professional in every aspect: timely, courteous, efficient and effective. I would highly recommend Jeff for any gas related servicing and repairs and I will be calling him back for my own future gas fireplace maintenance.

Thanks for taking the time to review Andrew, it was a pleasure! Hope you can now enjoy your fireplace after settling into your place. Cheers!

karina
karina

Fireplace service and repair

This was my first experience with home stars and I couldn’t be happier. Jeff was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I have two fireplaces: the first one needed a new thermostat and had a shorted out wire; the second one simply needed service. He spent an hour vacuuming, cleaning, testing and repairing the broken one and approximately 40 minutes servicing the good one. Both look beautiful now and emit a vibrant fire.
I highly recommend Jeff and found him thorough, knowledgeable and very clean.

Thanks for the review Karina. It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband, just sad to hear hes a Bruins fan. 😃 Cheers!

marcus
marcus

Gas Fireplace service

Excellent job servicing a gas fireplace that had been neglected for many years. Complete service and cleaning done in a timely and professional manner. Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to review Marcus! Hope to help you and your clients anytime!

LBS in B
LBS in B

Gas Fireplace Service

We recently moved to a home with a gas fireplace, which we wanted to be sure was in good working order. We weren't sure as it had a bit of a smell when we used it. Jeff came out and ran all tests on the fireplace, cleaned it, installed a thermostat (it was supposed to have one but it was never put in) and made sure I was comfortable with everything before he left. He also cleaned it up and added new embers. It's looking better than ever. He took the time to explain everything to me, what he was doing and why, and what to look for. He also explained a little about the model of fireplace to us and other ways we could use it. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and we are thrilled and now have peace of mind that our fireplace is safe, clean, and working well. Thanks Jeff!

Thank you for taking the time to review my services LBS!
I was glad to get rid of the funny smell you were getting with your fireplace and hopefully you can now enjoy it!
If the smell come back let me know. Cheers!

jencaet
jencaet

Fireplace cleaning and replacing fan

Feeling good with our two fireplaces cleaned and fan replaced in the Napolean fireplace. Work was done diligently, providing advice and reminding us of things about our fireplaces that we had forgotten ... it has been a while since they were cleaned. Great job ... thank you so much!

Thanks for taking the time to review my services Jen. it was a pleasure to take care of your fireplace and your aunt and uncles. Cheers!

Markus in Toronto
Markus in Toronto

Gas stove repair & maintenance

Jeff arrived on time, diagnosed the issue (a broken thermostat in our case) recommended a remote thermostat (which accounted for roughly half of the total cost) and installed it after we agreed. As part of the repair, Jeff also performed some general maintenance on the stove and prettied it up with some fake embers. Lastly looked out for our safety regarding CO. Did a fantastic job overall and left the stove and worksite cleaner than he found it.

Thanks for taking the time to review Markus. I'm glad you were happy with my service. Cheers!

Regan in Burlington
Regan in Burlington

Fireplace Cleaning & remote install

Our living room fire place was not used for many years and was not properly maintained. Jeff from True Flame was able to come by at a time working with our busy schedule and preform the cleaning/servicing. He was very professional and able to answer any questions we had a bout the unit. He also was able to install a remote to control the unit during his visit which makes it very convenient to use.
I would highly recommend True Flame for future service/repairs required.

Regan thanks for taking the time to review me on Homestars as well. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope your enjoying the convenience of the new remote!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fireplace

Found I couldn't get my fireplace lit after many attempts and even had son in law come over to see if he could help me. No luck so I called a friend for recommendation for a reliable repair service company.
Found Jeff courteous, efficient and very knowledgeable. Got everything working and even better than before - higher flames and nice embers even. Would recommend True Flame to anyone if you are looking for the best repair company in Mississauga.

Thanks for taking the time to review! I am glad you are happy with the service and I hope you enjoy a prettier fire this winter!

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Fireplace maintenance and repair

Jeff has been absolutely amazing. He has come to my home twice now, once because I foolishly did not remember that remotes require batteries and today because I had a gas leak. I knew that because the leak was at the actual pilot valve that I was going to have an expensive day, especially since I have a discontinued fireplace make and model and parts are next to impossible to find.

Jeff found them, he sourced a less expensive option to provide the same result saving me about 300.00. The fireplace is now back in working order and Jeff did the cleaning too so it looks fantastic.

I really appreciate the work that Jeff does and would recommend him to anyone who requires fireplace maintenance or repairs.

Thanks Jeff

Lynn

Thanks for taking the time to review Lynn. It was a pleasure getting your fireplace up and running again. You're always friendly and in great spirits. Thank you for your business!

Tom Perks from Mississauga
Tom Perks from Mississauga

Pool Heater Repair

Very satisfied with Jeff. He arrived on time and quickly diagnosed my pool heater problem. Had the parts with him and fixed it just as fast. Will definitely call him again if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to review Tom. Glad to hear you were satisfied with my service. Pleasure to meet you.

More about True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

At True Flame Gas Repair Services, we specialize in the repair and maintenance of gas-fired pool heaters & fireplaces.

We are committed to providing our customers the best value, knowledge & quality of service possible.

All of our service & repair work includes a detailed report on the safety and operation of the unit so you can rest at ease.

We are fully licensed & insured!

**Pool Heater Service / Repairs**

We service & repair all makes and models of gas pool heaters including the ones listed below.

We carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• Jandy • Laars • Hayward
• Raypak • Sta-Rite • Zodiac
• Pentair • MiniMax • Rheem

**Fireplace Service / Repair**

We service all makes and models of gas fireplaces including the ones listed below.
We also carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• ARCHGARD • CFM • CONTINENTAL • DROLET • DRU
• GSW • GTI • HEAT N GLO • HEATILATOR • HUNTER
• INSTAFLAME • KINGSMAN • LENNOX • MAJESTIC
• MONTIGO • NAPOLEON • PACIFIC ENERGY
• PETERSON • POLARIS • PORTLAND WILLAMETTE
• REGENCY • SECURITY • SELKIRK • TEMCO • VALOR
• VERMONT CASTING • WOLF STEEL

All service is done with a drop cloth in place and we leave our boots by the door during a fireplace service call.

We also back up all of our work preformed with a 30 day service call warranty.