Furniture
Furniture

Reviews for Choice Leather Furniture

Omar in Toronto
Omar in Toronto

Great product and amazing service

These guys provided amazing service and an even better product! We first visited the store a year ago after doing alot of research and looking at other places like big box stores and even a few smaller specialized furniture stores. After much thought, we decided to check out Choice based on the reviews and reputation. We were not dissappointed! Both Adrian and Tom were very helpful. They will answer any questions you have about the product since they've both been in the business for many years. Great quality leather and solid wood frame. We went with a stiffer cushion for the couch and didn't regret it. Has a bit of give but great support for my back. Took a few weeks to break in but it's very comfortable now. Looking forward to purchasing a matching recliner soon!!

Damian in Whitchurch Stouffville
Damian in Whitchurch Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

PRODUCT AND SERVICE

I rarely take the time to write reviews. But after this experiance I’ve had too. I’ve driven around many furniture shops looking for the perfect couch set. From IKEA, the Brick, Leon’s to Lazy boy. It wasn’t till I luckily found this store that I found the most authentic and amazing quality of REAL LEATHER couches. I couldn’t be happier with the entire process. From sitting down with TOM discussing more than just furniture but life itself on my new couch, to having ADRIAN go far out of his way to not only deliver, but help place the furtnutre in the room it needed to be. Tom showed me everything there was to learn about leather furniture and helped educate me on it’s super simple maintenance and care. He was the nicest man I’ve ever encountered in this business. He did everything to make me feel comfortable and just wanted me to be happy with whatever choice I made. Even if it wasn’t from his store. He is genuinely one of a kind and I’d recommend anyone back to this store. I’m writing this review as I’m sitting on the couch. And I’m so happy to have had a great experiance and a beautiful piece of furniture to add in my home. Thank you once again TOM and ADRIAN! COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMEND THE SERVICE AND PRODUCT.

Hi Damian,
I remember you. Thank you for the kind review.
I hope everything goes well with you and your family.

Mr. J Price
Mr. J Price

Exceeding our Expectations Once Again.

These people are pros. We purchased furniture over 20 years ago and came back due to the fact that their service and product are so good.
Adrian is always available for advice and suggestions. And he always does it with a smile. Thanks Adrian and Tom for exceeding our expectations one again. Our new furniture is lovely.

I am glad you like your new leather furniture.
We are really thankful for the repeating customers like you.
Thank you so much! We hope we can do the same for the next 20 years.
Tom

Lost screw on ottoman hinge

Adrian at Choice Leather went above and beyond to replace a missing screw on one of my 10-year old ottoman's hinges. Initially I had thought the hinge was broken, so Adrian came to my home with a new hinge from the factory. When we discovered its was only a missing screw, Adrian offered to pick one up and send it to me. However, later I received a call from Adrian offering to make a second trip to replace the screw himself. That I found above and beyond, but was extremely appreciative. He made a second 40-minute drive to deliver and install the screw.

Thanks, Adrian. Fantastic customer service!!

Thank for your time to write a such a kind review.
Yes, Adrian is good. He is born with a warm heart.
Please call him any time if you need help.

Matthew in York
Matthew in York

Living room

Our family including our son buys furniture from
Choice Leather. We bought another living room set yesterday; a fine and beautiful set. We were very satisfied by the service, starting from the advice, education and help we received from the salesman ADRIAN in selecting the set and the delivery and set up. The delivery was so well coordinated that the furniture arrived in the afternoon of the day our old furniture was removed. Thank you Adrian.

Matthew Thenganatt

Thank you for your kind review.
We are glad your son also buys leather furniture from here.
We will do our best not to disappoint you.

Moka in Old Toronto
Moka in Old Toronto

LEATHER SETEE

- Good guys
- Lots of selection
- Easy to order
- Fast manufacture & delivery
- Called us for pick-up exactly as promised
- Very happy with the end product
- Great product
Leticia & Jay

Thank you for your kind review.
We do our best to make our customers feel comfortable.
We do not lie or mislead people. There is no nonsense at Choice!

Salima
Salima

Leather Sectional Sofa

416-781-0107
115 Miranda Ave
Toronto
M6B 3W8

After a lot of research and shopping around for a leather sectional sofa both online and in stores, I found that the reviews for Choice Leather Furniture were excellent, so I decided to visit the store. I was not disappointed at all. Adrian, the Sales Manager, was exceptional. He spent the time to explain the differences of sectionals in the finest detail to me and did not pressure me in buying. I did purchase the leather sectional from Choice Leather Furniture and am truly pleased with it. The quality, materials and workmanship are excellent.
Thanks Adrian for spending the time to explain in detail to me about the leather sectional that I was interested in.

Thank you for your kind review.
We noticed one of the other reviews brought you to Choice, we are sure your review will lead to another sale like yours.
Thank for helping our business.

Mindy in Toronto
Mindy in Toronto

Choose Choice Leather!!

I have only had the most wonderful experience with choice leather. First bough 3 small black leather sofas from them (2013) after a flood...they still look new and then had them build an enormous sectional for our new cottage...gorgeous green leather with stitching. Superbly done and comfortable,,,.even for sleeping. And delivered! Adrian and Tom both very accomodating...great to work with.

Hi Mindy,
I remember delivering a huge leather sectional to your cottage.
Thank you for coming back to buy another one.
When customer like you come back to buy another leather furniture, we fill really thrilled not because we sold one but because somebody trusted us!
Thank you again.
Adrian/Choice

Catalin in Saskatoon
Catalin in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Custom made sectional sofa

After a long research I had the chance to find Choice Leather, probably the best option in terms of quality vs. price on the market and believe me - those are not great words.
The entire experience - advice received from Adrian, the variety of the options, leather or other materials quality, the price - made me recommend with pleasure this company to everyone.
I know that I am a difficult customer when it comes to long time investments and I am not writing often reviews but this time I simply need to do it, this is how happy I am: my custom made sectional was realized close to perfection, I have no other words.
A big thanks to the artists: Choice Leather Furniture and Adrian!

Out of town sales are the ones making us very exited.
We sell some to BC, Saskatoon and Alberta.
When we sell to out of province, we take extreme care not to make any mistake,
For example, we mail actual leather swatch for customer's approval before we confirm the order.
Thank you again for your kind review.
Adrian/Choice

ritatequila1 in Pickering
ritatequila1 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Leather Couches

Tom and Adrian were very helpful and accommodating. They provided the leather couches I've been looking for in colour and leather. Customer services is top notch. Both Tom and Adrian personally came to my house to make some minor adjustments and it was all good. They don't stop there... Assuring us if anything, to give them a call and they'll be there. They are truly committed to customer satisfaction.

'Accommodating' is the kind of wording we cherish most.
Thank you for your thoughtful review.

More about Choice Leather Furniture

Exclusively Fine Leather. We pride ourself on having committed to EXCLUSIVELY fine leather furniture since 1986. We have built a reputation for offering the highest quality of fine leather furniture at low warehouse prices. All of our pieces are manufactured in Canada with Top Grain Italian leather on Canadian maple ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Vaughan?