Choice Leather Furniture

Irene Lee [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Vaughan  >  Choice Leather Furniture

Reviews for Choice Leather Furniture

L Andrews in Mississauga

Needed a leather sofa for our new home and went to several retail stores to review options. The last store we visited was Choice Leather. They had the best variety of styles to choose from and patiently walked us through the pros and cons of each style and leather choices. We couldn't be happier with our final selection.
Larry and Kim Andrews

Job Price

We just recently moved to a townhouse and have been spending some time with choosing the right sofa for us. We found most of the places we've been visited not satisfying. Choice leather is the last place we visited and we decided to buy leather sofa from there. Budget-wise, it will cost $1000~$2000 more to buy full-grain level leather from other places. Service-wise, Adrian is a very nice family guy, and he's providing all the help we needed. Our sofa and love seats are in place by yesterday. Everything looks great so far, we are hoping to use those sofa for at least 10 years.

Hi,
It is Adrian.
Thank you for trusting us.
Average life of our sofas is 20 years.
You can enjoy your sofa with peace of mind.
Thanks.

A. from Newmarket
10 reviews Aurora, ON

Over the holidays we decided to visit Choice Leather as we were in need of a new reclining sofa. We've had issues finding the right one. The reviews on here are outstanding and we figured this was the last place we would be looking.

Adrian greeted us and as beyond helpful and patient. He answered all of our questions. We told him customer service is crucial and that is why we came to choice leather.

The sofa is gorgeous and very well-made (made in Canada) and was worth the wait.

Unlike pretty much every other retailer, Choice Leather is there after delivery should you have any questions or concerns. We are SO happy to have found them and for having Adrian guide us through the selection process.

You will NOT be disappointed buying from Choice Leather.

Thanks again Adrian!!

Anne & Howard

JGilmour in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

I chose to shop at Choice Leather because my parents purchased a sofa & loveseat from Tom 19 years ago and both still feel and look like brand new. Upon arrival at the store, Tom was extremely helpful, providing great advice and offering many options. Offering delivery service to Kingston was a huge bonus as well. Now that I have received the furniture, I couldn't be happier with the quality and colour of leather, the comfort is unmatched and working with Tom and Adrian made everything very easy. Very pleased, thank you!

Coleman in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My wife and I recently purchased a large sectional for our newly renovated basement. From the first time I spoke with Adrian, I was reassured that purchasing a massive piece of custom furniture from Edmonton, sight-unseen, was something that Choice does and will do. They did not disappoint.
Adrian helped us with details, and didn't seem to be bothered with my constant calling with questions, measurements, styles, etc.

We received fantastic advice (even in retrospect). Adrian and I spoke about our three younger children. For the sake of longevity, Adrian insisted on a more durable leather, rather than a more expensive/softer leather, given the fact the kids will be using it a great deal. Upon arrival, the chosen leather is beautiful just as promised.
I also had a couple pleasant conversations with Tom, and was thanked for the purchase. Tom managed the purchase and shipping details, and seemed very grateful for my business.
The three large sectional pieces were packed with care and it was obvious that the safety of the sofa was a priority. The sofa's arrived exactly as discussed, in showroom condition, and a couple days ahead of schedule.
I will recommend Choice to friends and family, and do my best to reassure them, that the the gentlemen at Choice can make this process easy and enjoyable.
Adrian and Tom, thank you for the absolutely lovely furniture and service.

Thank you for your kind review.
For us, it is more important to satisfy our customers than the sale itself.
Especially when somebody from out of town purchase something even without seeing it we feel really grateful for the trust they put in us.
After all we are glad we did not disappoint you.
Thank you again.

Mary-Lynn in Huntsville
1 review Huntsville, ON

If you are tired of replacing your big box store sofas when they disintegrate after a few years of use, get your next one from Choice Leather Furniture. The service and knowledge of their product line is beyond compare. You get information on the best sofas for your particular use and the quality of the workmanship is beautiful. All Canadian with no hidden surprise! I am happy to say that these are the most beautiful sofas I have had in years. Thank you to Adrian and Tom for doing such fine work.

Job Price

Thank you for trusting us so much.
Your sofas should be good for next 20-25 years.
Thanks again.

We had 2 wing chairs custom made by choice over 20 years ago and they are in perfect condition. These chairs recline and a few months ago, the springs on both snapped. Phoned and spoke with Adrian who came to the house twice, once to have a look and then to have them fixed. There was no charge for the service and the chairs now work perfectly. Thank you Adrian. Jim and I both thank you for this. I would strongly recommend this company with service like this.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind response.
We have set our priority on customer satisfaction.
We have been claiming 'We sell peace of mind' and 'we sell trust.'
When somebody around you wants good leather sofas, you know we are here!
Thank you again.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I've purchased our first sofa set 25 years ago at Choice Leather. My sister's sofa is still excellent condition who purchased it 16 years ago through my recommendation. Since I retired last July and moved to Ottawa, I visited many stores, including on-line shopping to get our second sofa here in Ottawa. However, I was not satisfied with their products so I contacted Tom for his recommendation. Thanks to modern technology! He showed me a couple of sofas by text messages! Finally, I decided to purchase a beautiful sectional sofa without even seeing it because I fully trust Tom. My only concern was a long distance delivery from Toronto to Ottawa but to my surprise Adrian drove all the way to Ottawa. He was very kind and polite. Thank you again for the excellent service. I definitely recommend your company to all friends and family!

Thank you for your kind review.
Ever since we started business in 1986 we have specialized in leather sofas - best quality leather furniture! Now we are shipping accross Canada. From a remote town in B.C. to Halifax.
Freight? the most we have charged is $500.
Thank you again for trusting us.

NP in Toronto

Purchased a top of the line leather sofa and love seat.
Price was fair, delivery was actually 2 weeks sooner than expected.
Both pieces were delivered and set up by Adrian, so far looks great and very comfortable. I have already recommended others here.

Hi,
Thank you for your kind review.
The sofa sets you have purchased are of the best quality and according to our 30 years of experience it should be good for next 20-25 years.
we hope that you are happy every time you sit on the couches.
Tom from Choice.

Abhi Verma

We have just purchased 2 new couches from Tom and Adrian at Choice Leather Furniture. These are in addition to two more that we purchased from them last year. In terms of their service and product quality, they have no equals. They are knowledgeable, courteous and extremely passionate about what they do. They educated us about the product and were patient as we went about selecting what worked best for us. The purchase experience right down to the delivery and placement has been extremely positive and we want to thank them both for their wonderful service! The quality of the couches is very high and their confidence in their product is reflected in their warranty. Thank you both and we look forward to being back again soon!
Abhi Verma

Job Price

Thank you for your time to post a review.
When we make a sale we are happier that people turst us than with the sale itself. We have been claiming that we sell 'peace of mind'.
Customers come here because they trust us. we will never disappoint those customers. We believe that the worst thing in life is betraying the trust!
Thank you again for trusting us.
Tom from Choice.

More about Choice Leather Furniture

Exclusively Fine Leather.

We pride ourself on having committed to EXCLUSIVELY fine leather furniture since 1986. We have built a reputation for offering the highest quality of fine leather furniture at low warehouse prices. All of our pieces are manufactured in Canada with Top Grain Italian leather on Canadian maple hardwood.