Choice Leather Furniture

Furniture
115 Miranda Ave Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Vaughan  >  Choice Leather Furniture

Reviews for Choice Leather Furniture

Lost screw on ottoman hinge

Adrian at Choice Leather went above and beyond to replace a missing screw on one of my 10-year old ottoman's hinges. Initially I had thought the hinge was broken, so Adrian came to my home with a new hinge from the factory. When we discovered its was only a missing screw, Adrian offered to pick one up and send it to me. However, later I received a call from Adrian offering to make a second trip to replace the screw himself. That I found above and beyond, but was extremely appreciative. He made a second 40-minute drive to deliver and install the screw.

Thanks, Adrian. Fantastic customer service!!

Matthew in York
Matthew in York

Living room

Our family including our son buys furniture from
Choice Leather. We bought another living room set yesterday; a fine and beautiful set. We were very satisfied by the service, starting from the advice, education and help we received from the salesman ADRIAN in selecting the set and the delivery and set up. The delivery was so well coordinated that the furniture arrived in the afternoon of the day our old furniture was removed. Thank you Adrian.

Matthew Thenganatt

Moka in Old Toronto
Moka in Old Toronto

LEATHER SETEE

- Good guys
- Lots of selection
- Easy to order
- Fast manufacture & delivery
- Called us for pick-up exactly as promised
- Very happy with the end product
- Great product
Leticia & Jay

Salima
Salima

Leather Sectional Sofa

After a lot of research and shopping around for a leather sectional sofa both online and in stores, I found that the reviews for Choice Leather Furniture were excellent, so I decided to visit the store. I was not disappointed at all. Adrian, the Sales Manager, was exceptional. He spent the time to explain the differences of sectionals in the finest detail to me and did not pressure me in buying. I did purchase the leather sectional from Choice Leather Furniture and am truly pleased with it. The quality, materials and workmanship are excellent.
Thanks Adrian for spending the time to explain in detail to me about the leather sectional that I was interested in.

Mindy in Toronto
Mindy in Toronto

Choose Choice Leather!!

I have only had the most wonderful experience with choice leather. First bough 3 small black leather sofas from them (2013) after a flood...they still look new and then had them build an enormous sectional for our new cottage...gorgeous green leather with stitching. Superbly done and comfortable,,,.even for sleeping. And delivered! Adrian and Tom both very accomodating...great to work with.

Catalin in Saskatoon
Catalin in Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Custom made sectional sofa

After a long research I had the chance to find Choice Leather, probably the best option in terms of quality vs. price on the market and believe me - those are not great words.
The entire experience - advice received from Adrian, the variety of the options, leather or other materials quality, the price - made me recommend with pleasure this company to everyone.
I know that I am a difficult customer when it comes to long time investments and I am not writing often reviews but this time I simply need to do it, this is how happy I am: my custom made sectional was realized close to perfection, I have no other words.
A big thanks to the artists: Choice Leather Furniture and Adrian!

ritatequila1 in Pickering
ritatequila1 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Leather Couches

Tom and Adrian were very helpful and accommodating. They provided the leather couches I've been looking for in colour and leather. Customer services is top notch. Both Tom and Adrian personally came to my house to make some minor adjustments and it was all good. They don't stop there... Assuring us if anything, to give them a call and they'll be there. They are truly committed to customer satisfaction.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Condo sized sofa

Buying our first leather sofa, we spent a long time deciding what we wanted in the store and Adrian didn't rush us, giving us helpful options when we were uncertain. The sofa was ready slightly earlier than projected which was a bonus. We had to squeeze the sofa down some really narrow stairs and Adrian was very careful in not damaging anything. After unwrapping and assembling the legs, there was no visible damage to the sofa itself and we were happy with the overall quality.

Maurice in Old Toronto
Maurice in Old Toronto

Couch repair.

We have had several experiences dealing with Choice Leather. There is a reason we keep going back. The amazing service and the fact their pricing is very reasonable has kept us returning. As a matter of fact we recommend to our family and friends to choose Choice Leather.

Maurice Cugliari
427 Castlefield Ave.
Toronto

Thank you for your kind review.
Our customers come back here after 20 years not to replace the previous one but to add another one. We will keep making the best leather couches in Canada.
Thanks.

Shy in York
Shy in York

Professional, Honest Salesmanship + Amazing Quality Furniture!

We decided to go with Choice based on the reviews written here and because we couldn't find anything we liked in terms of quality and price at other furniture stores in the city. We couldn't be happier with our decision because we are very pleased with our new power sofa and two chairs! The quality of them is amazing, they are very comfortable and exactly what we were looking for - no complaints as we got to see them and try them on for size in their huge showroom. Adrian was very professional, honest, patient and accommodating during the entire process and he answered every one of our questions. He personally delivered the furniture on time, put it all together and we are more than happy with the way they look and feel! Adrian is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with!

Thank you for your kind review.
We remember you have shopped extensively for quite a long time and decided to buy from us.
Thank you again for trusting us and we will do our best not to disappoint you and your kind of customer who trust us by delivering the best -in terms of quality and price- leather sofas in Ontario, if not the best in the world.

More about Choice Leather Furniture

Exclusively Fine Leather. We pride ourself on having committed to EXCLUSIVELY fine leather furniture since 1986. We have built a reputation for offering the highest quality of fine leather furniture at low warehouse prices. All of our pieces are manufactured in Canada with Top Grain Italian leather on Canadian maple ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Vaughan?