Choice Leather Furniture

Furniture
115 Miranda Ave Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Vaughan  >  Choice Leather Furniture
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Choice Leather Furniture

Adrienne in Toronto

After reading lots of reviews and calling as well visiting different stores (I.e. All the custom Canadian made leather furniture stores as well as bixnbox stores.) we decided on Choice Leather for purchasing our sectional. I am so happy that we chose Choice Leather. The price was significantly lower than the other stores and dealing with Adrian and the owner of the store was great.

We did have a problem with our sectional about two months afterwards, there was a creaking sound from the middle piece. We called the store up and they took care of it without any hesitation. They pick it up and dropped it off at the factory to be fixed. We had it back in about a week.

Highly recommend! Thanks so much guys!

Job Price

First of all, we are sorry that you had the problem of noise in the frame which is very rare with our furniture. Thank you for your kind comment in spite of the problem. We are glad you mentioned our price is significantly lower than the other stores. For last 30 years we have been selling not only best quality leather sofas with the most reasonable prices but also the trust!

Jhenny from Toronto

I went to choice leather looking for a couch for my parent's home. We were greeted by Adrian upon arrival. He proceeded to show us the options we were looking at and was very patient in doing so. Adrian walked us through our options and helped us pick the best option. At no time did I feel rushed to make a decision or felt like he was on commission. This is the type of customer service I like to be shown from a store. After taking the time to choose the right sectional for them, my mom decided she needed some more time to think about it.

Two weeks later I contacted Adrian again and came to see him at the store. I was surprised he remembered my name. We went ahead and ordered the sectional.

Fast-forward to six weeks later, the sectional was ready for delivery. Upon arrival, Adrian discovered that perhaps the couch might be too large to go up the stairs. Adrian took his time in figuring out how the couch would go into the house. The first piece went in without much problems. The larger piece got stuck and was not going in. Adrian was very careful to not cause any damage to the couch or the house itself. He ended up having to bring in the couch through the window on the second floor. The new sectional looks amazing and you can't beat this kind of quality.

If you need to buy a good quality couch and want excellent customer service, please go with Choice Leather. It is not the first couch we've purchased from them, and it won't be the last!

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review.
It wasn't easy to bring in the couch through the window on the second floor!
But we try to do anything to please customers because we are happy only when our customers are pleased.

L Andrews in Mississauga

Needed a leather sofa for our new home and went to several retail stores to review options. The last store we visited was Choice Leather. They had the best variety of styles to choose from and patiently walked us through the pros and cons of each style and leather choices. We couldn't be happier with our final selection.
Larry and Kim Andrews

Hi Larry and Kim,

We are glad to hear we had the best variety of styles to choose from.
Thank you for your kind review.

We just recently moved to a townhouse and have been spending some time with choosing the right sofa for us. We found most of the places we've been visited not satisfying. Choice leather is the last place we visited and we decided to buy leather sofa from there. Budget-wise, it will cost $1000~$2000 more to buy full-grain level leather from other places. Service-wise, Adrian is a very nice family guy, and he's providing all the help we needed. Our sofa and love seats are in place by yesterday. Everything looks great so far, we are hoping to use those sofa for at least 10 years.

Hi,
It is Adrian.
Thank you for trusting us.
Average life of our sofas is 20 years.
You can enjoy your sofa with peace of mind.

A. from Newmarket
11 reviews Aurora, ON

Over the holidays we decided to visit Choice Leather as we were in need of a new reclining sofa. We've had issues finding the right one. The reviews on here are outstanding and we figured this was the last place we would be looking.

Adrian greeted us and as beyond helpful and patient. He answered all of our questions. We told him customer service is crucial and that is why we came to choice leather.

The sofa is gorgeous and very well-made (made in Canada) and was worth the wait.

Unlike pretty much every other retailer, Choice Leather is there after delivery should you have any questions or concerns. We are SO happy to have found them and for having Adrian guide us through the selection process.

You will NOT be disappointed buying from Choice Leather.

Thanks again Adrian!!

Anne & Howard

Hi Anne & Howard,

It is Adrian.
It was nice to hear that you came to Choice for customer service.
For us pleasing customers is the most important thing.
If you need anything we will be there most likely the same day.

JGilmour in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

I chose to shop at Choice Leather because my parents purchased a sofa & loveseat from Tom 19 years ago and both still feel and look like brand new. Upon arrival at the store, Tom was extremely helpful, providing great advice and offering many options. Offering delivery service to Kingston was a huge bonus as well. Now that I have received the furniture, I couldn't be happier with the quality and colour of leather, the comfort is unmatched and working with Tom and Adrian made everything very easy. Very pleased, thank you!

Coleman in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

My wife and I recently purchased a large sectional for our newly renovated basement. From the first time I spoke with Adrian, I was reassured that purchasing a massive piece of custom furniture from Edmonton, sight-unseen, was something that Choice does and will do. They did not disappoint.
Adrian helped us with details, and didn't seem to be bothered with my constant calling with questions, measurements, styles, etc.

We received fantastic advice (even in retrospect). Adrian and I spoke about our three younger children. For the sake of longevity, Adrian insisted on a more durable leather, rather than a more expensive/softer leather, given the fact the kids will be using it a great deal. Upon arrival, the chosen leather is beautiful just as promised.
I also had a couple pleasant conversations with Tom, and was thanked for the purchase. Tom managed the purchase and shipping details, and seemed very grateful for my business.
The three large sectional pieces were packed with care and it was obvious that the safety of the sofa was a priority. The sofa's arrived exactly as discussed, in showroom condition, and a couple days ahead of schedule.
I will recommend Choice to friends and family, and do my best to reassure them, that the the gentlemen at Choice can make this process easy and enjoyable.
Adrian and Tom, thank you for the absolutely lovely furniture and service.

Thank you for your kind review.
For us, it is more important to satisfy our customers than the sale itself.
Especially when somebody from out of town purchase something even without seeing it we feel really grateful for the trust you put in us.
After all we are glad we did not disappoint you.
Thank you again.

Mary-Lynn in Huntsville
1 review Huntsville, ON

If you are tired of replacing your big box store sofas when they disintegrate after a few years of use, get your next one from Choice Leather Furniture. The service and knowledge of their product line is beyond compare. You get information on the best sofas for your particular use and the quality of the workmanship is beautiful. All Canadian with no hidden surprise! I am happy to say that these are the most beautiful sofas I have had in years. Thank you to Adrian and Tom for doing such fine work.

Job Price

Thank you for trusting us so much.
Your sofas should be good for next 20-25 years.
Thanks again.

We had 2 wing chairs custom made by choice over 20 years ago and they are in perfect condition. These chairs recline and a few months ago, the springs on both snapped. Phoned and spoke with Adrian who came to the house twice, once to have a look and then to have them fixed. There was no charge for the service and the chairs now work perfectly. Thank you Adrian. Jim and I both thank you for this. I would strongly recommend this company with service like this.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind response.
We have set our priority on customer satisfaction.
We have been claiming 'We sell peace of mind' and 'we sell trust.'
When somebody around you wants good leather sofas, you know we are here!
Thank you again.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I've purchased our first sofa set 25 years ago at Choice Leather. My sister's sofa is still excellent condition who purchased it 16 years ago through my recommendation. Since I retired last July and moved to Ottawa, I visited many stores, including on-line shopping to get our second sofa here in Ottawa. However, I was not satisfied with their products so I contacted Tom for his recommendation. Thanks to modern technology! He showed me a couple of sofas by text messages! Finally, I decided to purchase a beautiful sectional sofa without even seeing it because I fully trust Tom. My only concern was a long distance delivery from Toronto to Ottawa but to my surprise Adrian drove all the way to Ottawa. He was very kind and polite. Thank you again for the excellent service. I definitely recommend your company to all friends and family!

Thank you for your kind review.
Ever since we started business in 1986 we have specialized in leather sofas - best quality leather furniture! Now we are shipping accross Canada. From a remote town in B.C. to Halifax.
Freight? the most we have charged is $500.
Thank you again for trusting us.

More about Choice Leather Furniture

Exclusively Fine Leather.

We pride ourself on having committed to EXCLUSIVELY fine leather furniture since 1986. We have built a reputation for offering the highest quality of fine leather furniture at low warehouse prices. All of our pieces are manufactured in Canada with Top Grain Italian leather on Canadian maple hardwood.