Vf Landscape Ltd

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Vf Landscape Ltd

mark in Etobicoke
mark in Etobicoke

Seal stone and re -sand the drive and seal

I asked Vince about the small job if he could fit me in being so busy.
This is what I love about this man no matter the size of the job he will help you. if he can.
Customer service ,plus Vince and Frank actually care about their customers.
In todays fast pace and money being the object Vince goes back to his roots it is always about making his customers past and present Happy.

Mark Keating / Etobicoke

Thanks mark it's a pleasure working with you as always.

Front Walkway and Back Patio

Vince and his team definitely delivered on this project. It was a busy summer for them and they were very upfront that they wouldn't be able to get to our project until late October/Early November but would try to fit us in earlier if possible. Some time freed up mid-October and they started and finished the project in just 3 days. We are very happy we waited for them...their work was impeccable and definitely met our expectations. We won't hesitate to recommend V&F Landscape to our friends and family.

Hi thanks for the great review and it was a pleasure to work with you on this project.

Rachel
Rachel

Grading/sodding of our yard

I am sorry this took so long to write. We had Frank from VF Landscape regrade and sod our lawn after a major Reno this July. Frank and his team did a spectacular job, and now our grass is the envy of the neighbourhood!! If you are looking for a landscape project, this is the company to choose! Very professional, and because we were a smaller job, Frank was able to squeeze us in before we had a family visit!

Thanks for the great review it was a pleasure to work with you guys. Thanks again

Tom from Toronto
Tom from Toronto

Backyard renovation

I hired V+F to do a complete renovation of my backyard. This involved laying 800 sq feet of interlock walkways and patio, putting in a garden wall, and regrading and sodding the entire yard.

I have to say that it was a pleasure to work with Frank and Vince, who are both very professional and knowledgeable in what they do. Throughout the entire project communication with these guys was excellent and they are extremely polite. Even after-hours Frank responded to texts within minutes. Every request was met with a “No problem”, or “Sure we can do that”. They are very focused on making their customers happy.

During the two weeks they at my house, they cleaned up the site and washed the driveway everyday. It showed that they cared about my home and neighbours.

The pricing was reasonable and certainly competitive with other quotes that I received. The work was very well done. These guys know how to do patios and interlock!!!!. I would certainly recommend them for any landscaping in the future. In fact, I have already sent them over to my Mother’s to quote on some work. I think that says something!!!

Thanks for the great reply it was a pleasure to work with you on this project and the outcome of it. Hope you enjoy your outdoor living space.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Kingsway Hardscaping and Landscaping

Vince and Frank are the ultimate professionals. Reasonable prices and incredible service. Creative in their approach, they played a key role in putting the finishing touches on our large renovation project. We're extreamly happy with the results and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hardscaping or landscaping services.

Thanks for the comment it was a pleasure to work with you guys on your project we look for to working with you in the future.

paul
paul

Front landing, steps, walkway and driveway extension

This by far has been the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. Our family is very grateful and thankful for the work Vince and Frank did for the outside of our home. Right from the first point of contact, quote and work was with nothing but outstanding! Vince was professional and he and his crew had great ideas to improve the curb appeal of our home. There work demonstrates a company that really knows how to work with interlock, stone and landscaping, there is no question about this. They worked tirelessly, started on time and completed the job as quickly as possible. They were patient even after we changed our plans and added much more work to the job, the craftsmanship was incredible and the best investment we could have made to increase the value of our home. If you have stone work, interlocking and landscaping work to perform, I would strongly recommend you contact V & F to perform your work. They truly care about their work and how the whole job turns out.
Paul and Erica

Thanks paul it was a pleasure working with you guys on your residential project and everything turned out fantastic.

Melissa in Mississauga
Melissa in Mississauga

Interlocking Patio, Walkway and Front Porch - Mississauga

We contacted V&F Landscape Ltd for our backyard patio. Frank came out to provide an estimate with recommendations on the design and an affordable great quality product for interlocking. He was very knowledgeable and listened to our request. The team worked hard and ensured everything was perfect. A few months later Frank returned to work on the front porch he promised to complete, demonstrating commitment and dependability. I have recommended them to family and friends as we are very pleased with their work. They are very dedicate, diligent and reliable. Thank you guys for everything!

Melissa, Andrea and Olive

Thanks for the review you guys were a pleasure to work with.

Walkway/patio stairs

What a great team!!!

These guys were professional hard working and knew what they were doing.

They kept me up to date with every step of the project.

They worked clean, tidy and were respectful to the community and naighbours.

I have them comming back for more work in the spring! They helped me with the style and design. Just an amazing crew. I chose them because of the feed back left here on home stars.

Best part is when people walk by and say "wow what a diffrence" or "That looks amazing!"

I attached a few photos...one of them being a night shot to show off the lights they installed.
I'll update you in the spring when the garden beds are done. Do yourselves a favour and go with this team.

Thanks for the great review. We're glad we got the project done to your expectations and that you guys are satisfied with the job. It was a pleasure to work with you guys and thanks for your hospitality.

landscape in Toronto
landscape in Toronto

Backyard landscaping

Both Frank, Vince & team did an amazing job in creating an oasis in my backyard. They were punctual, professional and very attentive to my suggestions and requests. My backyard looks amazing and so many people have complimented on the transformation of the great landscaping job. Frank and Vince are very knowledgeable and readily giving you ideas to maximize your project. I would recommend VF landscape Ldt. to anyone who needs landscape work done.

Thanks for the feedback and it was a pleasure working with you guys. Were happy to hear that your satisfied with the job.

Miggggy in Toronto
Miggggy in Toronto

Landscaping (interlock) / New Asphalt

We contracted Frank to add interlocking, landscaping and change our existing asphalt driveway. Frank was really thorough from the beginning. He was very courteous and is always updating us.

VF landscaping stuck with our budget and even installed steps with no charge. No surprises with this Company. Vince and Frank's workers were also courteous and friendly.

The place is always clean and they finished the project on time. I would definitely recommend VF Landscaping to my friends and family.

We are getting alot of compliments because of their work!

Thanks for the review it was a pleasure to work with you guys on this project and glad that you are happy with our work.

More about Vf Landscape Ltd

V&F LANDSCAPE LTD provides a full range of residential and commercial services from Landscape design, Tree and garden installations, Interlock stone, Natural stone, sodding and grading, Artificial turf, irrigation system, Fence installations, Waterproofing & drains, Bobcat & excavation services and more we are equipped to get the job done efficiently for your out door living space.
From our reputation of being loyal, honest and hard working we are always able to meet and surpass the needs of our customers. V&F Landscape Ltd is a member of the landscape Ontario and an authorized contractor for Unilock,Permacon & Bestway stone. We use high quality material for your job installation and stone manufactures provide a lifetime guarantee on the structural integrity of its paving stones to the original purchaser of the product. We are also dedicated to a go green landscape to improve your property by adding plants, Trees, rockery, flag stone to add that living space experience you always wanted and to add curb appeal to your investment.
Our professional team is dedicated to our customers, we thrive on your ideas and also give professional advice for all your landscape projects. We provide a sit down consultation to help create your outdoor living space.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Interlocking Stone, and Paving Contractors
Interlock stone, Natural stone, Armour stone, Plant material, Sodding and grading, Hardscape, Fences & Decks, irrigation systems,Excavation & grading, Full landscape design and build. We take on full landscape projects for your outdoor living space.
Landscapae design, Interlocking stone (driveways, patios, walkways, curb-appeal), Natural stone & Flag stone, Retaining walls & armour stone, Trees & shrubs, Garden bed installations, Sodding & Grading, Irrigation systems, Fences & Decks installations, Water proofing & Drains, Artificial turf installations, landscape lighting, Bobcat & Excavation services, Paving, concrete pads and walkways. All your out door living space needs.
Unilock Stone, Permacon, Oaks Pavers, Bestway Stone, Stone link, Permacon, Banas Stone, Oakville stone, Techo-Bloc, Brooklyn stone, Stonearch, Webber BBQ, Napoleon BBQ, Broil king BBQ, Rain bird etc
We work with all styles that meet out clients needs from old world, contemporary and modern styles.
Out door living spaces, Interlocking stone design (Patios,driveways,walkways,pool areas,) Stone BBQ's, Natural stone, Armour stone, Retaining walls, sodding and grading, tree and garden installation, Fencing & deck installations, Gazebos, Pergolas, Paving, irrigation systems, landscape lighting, excavation & grading, Complete landscape projects from residential to commercial.
2002
Yes we can return any stone products purchased for the project.
We accept All methods of payment.
Authorized Unilock Contractor, Permacon contractor, Bestway stone contractor, Landscape Ontario
Landscape Industy Certified, Landscape Ontario, Unilock
Landscape Ontario, Humber college Business management.
We take on any size job from residential to commercial.
PROJECT RATE
It all depends on size of the project wether it's residential or commercial project.
Yes we provide warranty on all jobs up to 2 years warranty on projects.