Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

(2124 reviews)

Best of 2023

"Michael came to our house to add a new main water shutoff valve. Our original one was located in a very precarious..."

Master Drain & Water Works

(375 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"Responsive, fast, easy to deal with. Good quality, fair price on replacement of drains below our basement floor. "

Express Rooter Plumbing

(694 reviews)

Best of the Best 2022

"Had a couple of new toilets installed after one of the previous ones had a leak due to a defective flush valve...."

Priority Plumbing

(710 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"I've had nothing but excellent service from Priority Plumbing. They arrive when they say they will; do the work they..."

Drain Works Plumbing

(1576 reviews)

Best of 2023

"Chris and his partner (Yvan I believe) from DrainWorks were absolutely amazing!!!! I called DrainWorks because I..."

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

(363 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

" We hired Anatoliy and his team for a very large project on our century home property. Words cannot explain the..."

company logo image

Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

(395 reviews)

Best of 2023

"Flavio is an awesome source of knowledge and advice on plumbing. He's helped me with direction on laying out my..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

(905 reviews)

Best of the Best 2022

"After some failed home trouble shooting, a call to Mr Rooter had a plumber to us a few hours later. Laith was able to..."

Tornado Plumbing & Drains

(370 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"We needed help on short notice to change our washroom faucet and drain. Serhiy showed up on time, was very..."

The Great Plumbing Co

(417 reviews)

Best of the Best 2022

"On time, fast, top quality service. Dont look for anybody else, Jeff is what you need. I referred him to few of my..."

ROOTERWORX

(286 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"hot water tank replaced that broke at a fixed price parts and service. professional and quick service indeed. "