Master Drain & Water Works

Reviews for Master Drain & Water Works

Kori in Toronto
Kori in Toronto

Highly Recommended

We required plumbing services to reroute sump drainage pipes as ours were draining down our shared driveway which caused considerable ice formation in the winter and unsafe conditions. Vitaliy and his team were excellent. Their quote was the most reasonable (and significantly lower than the plumbing service we had used previously) and Vitaliy came to the house to do his assessment/quote THE SAME DAY that we initially called. The job was done in the time frame quoted, the area was cleaned afterward and everything is running well. We would absolutely hire Vitaliy again.

JamesSB in Mississauga
JamesSB in Mississauga

Plumbing

Vitaliy is a talented plumber who goes the extra mile to help you. We were so impressed by his lovely personality and hard work. Thank you, Vitaliy - so pleased to recommend you.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto

Laundry Tub Removal and Install of new One

I highly recommend Master Drain! Vitaliy and his team came to my house to remove the Old laundry tub (The old concrete one) and install a new one as well as new pipes. They were on time and completed the job within the time frame they gave me. I will be using them again for any Plumbing needs I may have down the road.

Richard in Old Toronto
Richard in Old Toronto

Sewage Backing up in Drainage- Snaking job

Discovered sewage backing up in the basement. Real nasty scene. Called Master Drain and talked to Vitaly. He told he can send someone over in 30 minutes and be done in 30 minutes, and gave me an exact quote. Walter came and snaked the pipe and is now drained. Very nice guy. Would definately recommend Vitaly's business for your drainage problems.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Outdoor sewer line repair due to tree roots

Vitaliy and his crew helped us on a holiday Monday for a much more reasonable price than Rotorooter. We have had several problems with flooding and we are confident they are repaired now. His crew was polite, timely, and efficient. We have every confidence in recommending his team. Thank you again!!!!!

Excellent Job

Master Drain was prompt in responding to my issue; the owner communicated throughout the process, the work was completed promptly, the area was left extremely neat and clean.
The City of Toronto rebate program for back water valve installation was explained to me, and the owner efficiently looked after the application on my behalf.
It was truly a pleasure having such wonderful workers in my home.

Ray in Mississauga
Ray in Mississauga

Install of back-water valve after sewre backup

After recent flooding of our neighbourhood due to city sewer backup, we decided to have a back-water valve installed. Contacted Vitaliy as a neighbour had used Master Drain & Water works and he provided quote/contract within a day. Dig and install work was done fast on one day and they returned early the next day to fill in after the city inspection which they arrange. Crew did a good job of keeping house clean with tarps etc. Paperwork for city rebate was provided.

Lydia from Toronto
Lydia from Toronto

Sump Pump

This is the third time that I have used the services of Master Drain & Water Works. After the torrential rain and serious storms that happened in Toronto this August, the basement apartment in my house was flooded and I called Vitaliy Dymchuk, the company owner, to consult him.

As in the past, when a tree root invaded old underground clay pipes and caused problems in my house, Vitaliy promptly responded to my call, came to inspect the premises and organized the work in a timely manner. He and his crew members are exceptionally professional, knowledgeable and efficient.

An old clay pipe running under the apartment was replaced, and weeping tiles and a sump pump were installed. The nature of the work required extensive digging and the removal of soil and other residue from inside the house. The apartment interior was carefully protected with plastic sheets and after the work was completed it was left in immaculate condition. A special thank you to Walter who did an amazing job. He arrived earlier than scheduled on both days, conducted this very hard work effectively and always honoured the time frame that was requested.

Thank you very much again to Vitaliy for always patiently answering my many questions and for providing such an exceptional service. This is an outstanding company that has consistently maintained a high level of professionalism and quality of work, along with honesty and integrity over the years, as evidenced in the review I wrote when I used their services in the past. I highly recommend the services of Master Drain & Water Works and Vitaliy Dymchuk. I would certainly never work with anyone else!

Back water valve and floor drain installation

We would highly recommend Master Drain. This was one of the best contractor experiences we've had. We had a back flow valve and floor drain installed in our basement. Vitaliy obtained the work permit, coordinated with the city for an inspection to obtain a rebate and ensured the work was done on schedule for the quoted price.

More about Master Drain & Water Works

DRAIN...WATER...PLUMBING...WATERPROOFING

***** SERVICES *****
- DRAIN EMERGENCY'S !!! ,
- BLOCKED DRAIN !!!
- PREVENT BASEMENT FLOODING !!!
- BACK WATER VALVE INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKUP PREVENTERS INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKFLOOW PREVENTERS
- DRAIN BACKFLOW VALVES
- LEAD WATER PIPE REPLACEMENT !!!
- LOW WATER PRESSURE?
- LEAD WATER PIPE REMOVAL !!!
- INCREASING WATER PRESSURE,
- DRAIN SNAKING / CLEANING,
- DRAIN ROOTER,
- DRAIN VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION,
- EMERGENCY DRAIN/SEWER - UNCLOGGING/SNAKING ,
- DRAIN / SEWER - UNDERGROUND - “HOUSE INSPECTIONS”
- TREE ROOTS REMOVAL FROM DRAIN PIPE,
- SEWAGE EJECTOR INSTALLATION ,
- BASEMENT WALLS WATER PROOFING ,
- DRAIN PIPE REPLACEMENT ,
- DRAIN/SEWER CLEANING ,
- FRENCH DRAIN INSTALLATION.

Address: 3 Six Point Rd, Unit 2, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 2W7