Master Drain & Water Works

Plumbing
80 Stephen Dr. Toronto ON M8Y 3M8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Master Drain & Water Works

Reviews for Master Drain & Water Works

I live in an old house and my pipes were constantly plugging.I read a few reviews and then called master drain and water works.Vitaly came that day to assess the blockage and I needed my main drain repaired.( diagnosed and visualized via cameras).The job was done the next day.I am grateful to Vitaly and his crew.Good service and I would highly recommend them

bradbrodi in Toronto

I was having recurring problems with my basement drain, it was getting blocked and bringing up nasty things. After the 3rd time renting a snake from home depot and cleaning out the blockage myself I realized that there must be something else going on and admitted defeat. Vitaliy was recommended to us through some neighborhood social network my wife is on, so I called him to come in with his camera to inspect the system. He showed up exactly when he said he would, down to the minute. This was very impressive and very important when you are juggling 3 year twins and a basement full of crap. He said that my pipes were blocked in an area just in front of my house. He said, in his experience it typically was because they were old clay pipes and we have roots coming in from the giant trees in our neighborhood. Of course, I didn't want to believe him since nobody believes plumbers but based on his experience I decided to go for it. It was not a trivial job, digging up my driveway, my family being without water and a cost I wasn't prepared for. Once I gave him the go-ahead his crews showed up the next day 30 minutes early! Next thing I know there is a 9-foot hole in my driveway with Russian voices coming out of it. Can't believe how fast a person could dig a 9-foot hole! They found and showed me the broken pipe in the hole with roots sticking out it and proceeded to dig it up in the vilest of vile conditions. (Sorry guys I really had to go before you came and I had Indian the night before). These guys worked hard and finished the whole thing earlier than I expected. Would recommend these guys, they came when they said they would and charged what they said they would charge.

Suzy in Toronto

The level of service that Vitaly and his crew provide is amazing. They completed what I thought was a big project in just two days. I am a single mom and don't know much about drains or pipes but Vitaly was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. He really wanted to make sure that I understood what was being done and what was involved. It's difficult to say this about tradesmen that you don't know but this company and plumber I trust. I will never be using anyone else for any of my plumbing needs. Please call them first when getting estimates and getting quotes. I promise that he will surpass your expectations and you will be very satisfied with the work and service that they provide.

They did a great job. Cleaned up after themselves. Accommodated our needs and timing requirements. Pleasant and very friendly workers. We would highly recommend Vitalli's team. Our neighbors used them the year before. They were highly recommended and they did not disappoint.

Candice in Toronto

I would recommend this company to anyone in need of a plumber. Vitaliy is straight forward, respectful and takes the time to explain what work needs to be done when he gives you the estimate. His team is very thorough, professional and respectful of your time and property. I am 100% satisfied and will definitely use this company for any other plumbing issues I have in the future.

Veronica in Mississauga

Master Drain and Water works were extremely helpful, punctual, flexible, knowledgeable, professional. They have responded to my emergency, came for an assessment at the time that was convenient for me and provided support over the phone for questions in between appointments. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the work completed, the job site was left tidy and they were very resourceful in terms of tools, options. All the steps and decisions were very well explained.

Greg from SuderHOMES

Our street had major construction this year. New Water main service and stub-out to property line. The city contractors would not consider doing the rest ( property line into the house ) My neighbours and I chose Master Drain, they did a quick and perfect job. Now I have 3/4" copper. I recommend.

Rosie Connor

We've had a lot of drain issues during our time in this house. And, many encounters with plumbers. FINALLY through a recommendation from a friend who is a carpenter but who knows other tradespeople, we found Vitaliy and his crew at Master Drain and Water Works. Not only was the quote Vitaliy gave us the best cost, but also the very best researched, and he suggested various really smart solutions. This is not a company with a sales guy who comes and talks you into it and then sends over workers with no interest to do the job. NO - this is Vitaliy's company and he was there checking and always in communication with his guys. And, the crew! Never have I had a nicer set of people do work in this house. Over, WAY over and above what they needed to do. So patient when we asked questions and totally willing to make little changes along the way. That is invaluable. Always on time, did the job cleanly and neatly, ie/ beautifully, at the cost quoted, in the time they said they would and finished it beautifully (great work on closing up the concrete in the basement Walter)! Really awesome. Our drain now runs like snot!! What a relief. Thank you Vitaliy

Rob MacFadden in Toronto

I wanted to take advantage of the City of Toronto credit towards purchasing and installing a back flow valve plus I suspected we had a line of lead pipe left between the city water shut off and our house.
Master Valve came out and looked the job over and gave me a quote that was substantially lower than a second quote for replacement of the lead pipe.
When the ground was open and the back flow valve was installed it turned out that the line leading from the city to the house was indeed lead. Master Valve went from the basement to the city valve and replaced the lead pipe with 3/4 inch copper.
The work was done on time and the job was left clean.
I'd highly recommend Master Valve for this type of work. They are specialists in below the ground plumbing.

rdcreate3 in Hamilton
1 review , ON

Vitaliy and his team are not only Master Plumbers, they do a master job, and provide master service. We have a large salon and spa and a water leak leads to no water at some point. Thank goodness Master Drain and Waterworks were recommended to us. They were here after hours when we closed and fixed our issue with efficiency and not a ridiculous bill for coming late evening. I had called a couple of other places and they knew our predicament and tried to capitalize on our vulnerability as a salon that needs water for every aspect of our services. The quotes were outrageously high and we were made to feel like they were doing us a favor by coming late in the evening. These guys were professional and fair and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them to anybody. Robyn
Michaels Hair Body Mind

More about Master Drain & Water Works

DRAIN...WATER...PLUMBING...WATERPROOFING

***** SERVICES *****
- DRAIN EMERGENCY'S !!! ,
- BLOCKED DRAIN !!!
- PREVENT BASEMENT FLOODING !!!
- BACK WATER VALVE INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKUP PREVENTERS INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKFLOOW PREVENTERS
- DRAIN BACKFLOW VALVES
- LEAD WATER PIPE REPLACEMENT !!!
- LOW WATER PRESSURE?
- LEAD WATER PIPE REMOVAL !!!
- INCREASING WATER PRESSURE,
- DRAIN SNAKING / CLEANING,
- DRAIN ROOTER,
- DRAIN VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION,
- EMERGENCY DRAIN/SEWER - UNCLOGGING/SNAKING ,
- DRAIN / SEWER - UNDERGROUND - “HOUSE INSPECTIONS”
- TREE ROOTS REMOVAL FROM DRAIN PIPE,
- SEWAGE EJECTOR INSTALLATION ,
- BASEMENT WALLS WATER PROOFING ,
- DRAIN PIPE REPLACEMENT ,
- DRAIN/SEWER CLEANING ,
- FRENCH DRAIN INSTALLATION.

Address: 3 Six Point Rd, Unit 2, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 2W7