Master Drain & Water Works

Reviews for Master Drain & Water Works

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

replacing lead pipes

I have written good and bad reviews here. I will say that Vitaley and his team went above and beyond expectations. Honest, reliable, efficient , polite and go the extra mile. These guys are the real deal.

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

Full Replacement of Main Drain Pipe

I rarely write reviews but for Vitaliy and his Team I am making an exception. Everyone is worried about finding the right Contractor for the job...I must say they took ALL the worries away! Our main drain pipe collapsed so the whole thing needed immediate replacement. Vitaliy came the same day and provided us with details on what work needed to be done, how long it would take and his quote. He and his Team delivered on schedule and for the price he quoted. They arrived on time every morning and made every effort to minimize any interference and inconvenience to our lives and treated our home with the utmost respect and care. Their professionalism, workmanship, reliability and honesty make Master Drain & Water Works a company I would use again and recommend to anyone!!!

Joannie in Toronto
Joannie in Toronto

Main Drain Pipe Replacement

Vitaliy and his crew are amazing. If I can give them six out of five stars, I would. First, I would like to say a BIG thank you for their professionalism - it is a rarity these days and they are a gem! I have dealt with nightmare contractors in the past, so I was initially worried given this was a big job. We had a huge unexpected and emergency problem with our main drain pipe - but the job was done on time and on budget. I was truly impressed with everyone of the staff - friendly and respectful. They squeezed us in as the job was an emergency - our main drain pipe collapsed and we had to get the entire pipe replaced from the house to the city pipe line. This was a big and messy job, but the guys managed to keep the basement clean even when they had to break three holes into the concrete floor. Their price is very reasonable and comparable to other companies, but definitely priceless for their workmanship, professionalism, and expertise. For example, the guys arrived on time every day; was very respectful of our property (e.g., they took off their shoes in the house, they covered up our floor/shelves/appliances/stuff with drop clothes, they took away all garbage/mess from the work), and kept us informed of the progress on a daily basis (even explained step by step what they were doing!). I am very impressed with the entire crew, and would highly recommend them to anyone for any plumbing jobs.

Hi Joannie thank you for spreading the good word about our work, its really helping other peoples to pick up right contractor to do their projects. Thank you

Juliana in North York
Juliana in North York

Patient, Effective, Cost Efficient

Our third bathroom was hooked up to the storm drain instead of the sewage drain by the previous owners. A different plumbing company discovered this and wanted to charge $6000 and break up most of our basement floor. Vitaliy and his crew figured out a much easier way and fixed it for $3000. We had to change the date twice because of difficulties with turning off the water through our condo company and they were very patient and understanding. They got the entire job done in one day. We're 100% satisfied! Would recommend!

Hi Juliana thank you for spreading the good word about our work, its really helping other peoples to pick up right contractor to do their projects. Thank you

DG
DG

Basement drains replacement

Our experience has been nothing short of stellar - from the initial estimation visit to completion and later to coming back to do minor fixes. However what really made a difference for us is the contractor’s speed in returning our calls to answer questions or to address any concerns/changes!

Hi DG thank you for spreading the good word about our work, its really helping other peoples to pick up right contractor to do their projects. Thank you

Alexander in Mississauga
Alexander in Mississauga

Cleaning of a clogged pipe

The guy came after an hour we called, fixed everything fast and clean. Also, he explained why the pipe was clogged far behind the wall and gave us some recommendations to avoid the situation in the future. He was friendly and understanding. Everything was done so professionally, fast and carefully. Defenetly calling them again if I need help.

Hi Alexander thank you for spreading the good word about our work, its really helping other peoples to pick up right contractor to do their projects. Thank you

Lralph in Etobicoke
Lralph in Etobicoke

Quickly fixed clogged shower drain

I called Vitale on a Tuesday to see if he could come and fix a clogged shower drain in our newly renovated washroom. He came the next day and quickly assessed the situation. Within the hour he had someone come who quickly and effectively fixed the issue. I would highly recommend Vitale and team to anyone.

Hi Ralph thank you for spreading the good word about our work, its really helping other peoples to pick up right contractor to do their projects. Thank you

Showed up early, worked efficiently and quickly

Vitaly answered my first call promptly. He was fully booked for the day, but he agreed to squeeze me in at the end of the day.

Luckily for both of us, Wolter, his Snake Technician, found himself available mid-afternoon, and came over early. He unclogged the drain within ten minutes, and followed up with a through snaking, well beyond the exterior walls of my house. We discovered some "treasure."

I was impressed by the snaking, because Wolter took extra time to ensure that the free end of the snake didn't flail around and damage my floors or walls.

I found the "treasure" concerning because of experience in a prior house, so Vitaly came by with the scope a few days later, We viewed out to the connection to the city pipe, and now I have a complete layout for my drain plumbing, and visual confirmation that there is no plaque buildup.

Hi Dear thank you for spreading the good word about our work, its really helping other peoples to pick up right contractor to do their projects. Thank you

utbana101 in Mississauga
utbana101 in Mississauga

Sewage backup

The sewage drain that connects to the the City had clogged and it was an emergency job.
Vitalli was very professional in handling the job. He showed up at 9am sharp and executed the job to our satisfaction.
I would definitely hire him and his company for any future plumbing issues.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Drain replacement

When we had a minor backup in our basement floor drain which we suspected was caused by tree roots outside of the house, we contacted Vitaliy based on the positive HomeStars reviews. He got back to us immediately and was onsite the next day.

During the inspection, he ran a camera down through the drains and confirmed that we had a blockage in the drains on the outside of the house, likely caused by tree roots. He gave us a quote on the spot and was able to start work the next day. To access the drains, he advised that they would need to remove some of the panels from our front porch but that they would be able to tunnel under the front stairs, interlocking stone and retaining wall to minimize damage to these areas.

The crew was very efficient - they were able to replace the damaged section in 1 day so we could use our drains as quickly as possible. They then replaced the rest of the drains to the city connection on the second day. They cleaned up very well and we only have to replace a couple of floor boards on the porch and install some grass in the spring.

I would highly recommend Vitaliy and his team at Master Drain & Water. They were responsive, efficient, neat and the cost was very fair in my opinion.

Hi Lynn thank you for spreading the good word about our work, its really helping other peoples to pick up right contractor to do their projects. Thank you

More about Master Drain & Water Works

DRAIN...WATER...PLUMBING...WATERPROOFING

***** SERVICES *****
- DRAIN EMERGENCY'S !!! ,
- BLOCKED DRAIN !!!
- PREVENT BASEMENT FLOODING !!!
- BACK WATER VALVE INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKUP PREVENTERS INSTALLATION
- DRAIN BACKFLOOW PREVENTERS
- DRAIN BACKFLOW VALVES
- LEAD WATER PIPE REPLACEMENT !!!
- LOW WATER PRESSURE?
- LEAD WATER PIPE REMOVAL !!!
- INCREASING WATER PRESSURE,
- DRAIN SNAKING / CLEANING,
- DRAIN ROOTER,
- DRAIN VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION,
- EMERGENCY DRAIN/SEWER - UNCLOGGING/SNAKING ,
- DRAIN / SEWER - UNDERGROUND - “HOUSE INSPECTIONS”
- TREE ROOTS REMOVAL FROM DRAIN PIPE,
- SEWAGE EJECTOR INSTALLATION ,
- BASEMENT WALLS WATER PROOFING ,
- DRAIN PIPE REPLACEMENT ,
- DRAIN/SEWER CLEANING ,
- FRENCH DRAIN INSTALLATION.

Address: 3 Six Point Rd, Unit 2, Etobicoke, ON, M8Z 2W7