A&A Masonry

HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in Toronto  >  A&A Masonry

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Front porch repair and new granite install

Our front porch steps were installed poorly by the builder, and we needed to get them repaired for safety and to fix some water issues we had this past winter in our cold room. I found A&A on HomeStars as well as another site. I dealt with Greg who came by and explained what was causing our issues, provided a quote and explained a solution that would be best to fix the problem.
The team who did the job – Maya, Jose, Will and Ben – were excellent. They explained everything to me that needed to be done and were meticulous on the demolition of the existing steps, repairing the underlying concrete, and installing our new granite. They ensured that they cleaned up on a daily basis, and on their last day at my home they took time to make sure I was happy with everything before they left.
Their workmanship is outstanding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a masonry company. I will use them again the next time I need exterior stone work.

Thanks Jerry! I love that crew too -- they do beautiful work. --Andy

hanssm in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
hanssm in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Exterior parging replacement and concrete repair

My wife and I live in an 1930's semi, and were concerned about crumbling starting to happen on an exterior wall, and concrete wall leading to the basement cracking.
Phil from A&A came to look at the house and provided very clear and specific advice about what we needed to do. He was reassuring, and I never once felt like he was overstating the damage in order to sell a larger project than necessary.
Dwight did the work for us, and he did a fantastic job - clearly takes pride in doing the job right, with a professional and friendly way.
We're very pleased with the company and would happily work with them again any time.

Thanks! -- Andy

Sari in Toronto
Sari in Toronto

Front steps and wall - Toronto area

I worked with David in sales to develop a plan for the renovation of the front yard. He sourced amazing materials that met my budget and he put in a great crew, led by Moises. The work Moises and his crew did was meticulous and detailed. Construction and renovation is normal in my neighbourhood and people would regularly comment how dedicated our work crew was and how long and hard they worked to get the job done right. Moises remained calm and collected and addressed all concerns that I had. He was easy to work with, communicated with me regularly, and achieved excellence each and every day.

Thanks Sari! It was a pleasure working with you. --Andy

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Great work, speedy service

Found A&A Masonry on Homestars. Our 100 yr old house had spalling bricks. Greg came to our place shortly after calling for inspection and quote.

We had Dwight come by and do the job and he did a great job. He was a champ and did a 12 hr day in the blistering heat (humidex in the 40s!) to complete the job in one day. The brick was matched very well, considering the original brick hasn't been made in years. and most of it had to be done around our gas line. Still, Dwight got it all done.

He was very polite and professional and cleaned up afterwards, even after such a long day. He earned his pay and then some.

We couldn't be happier with the job done and would absolutely recommend in a heartbeat. Give A&A a call if you have any masonry work needed. Ask for Dwight-and if you can, try and get him on a day when it's under 40 degrees out.

Great work!

-Kevin and Jennifer

Thanks! I'm proud of our team and Dwight is definitely a star! --Andy

John and Jo-Anna in Oakville
John and Jo-Anna in Oakville

Chimney repair and waterproofing

We needed to fix our chimney based on the advice of a contractor for some previous work and we had noticed some water stains developing in our basement. We called A&A Masonry as they appeared to be able to help with both of these issues.

Right from our first contact with the company to the final work being completed, we were incredibly pleased. The masonry crew of Ronaldo and Augusto were extremely professional, explained what they were doing to our very curious 3-year old son (which he loved!) and did excellent work. Our waterproofing was done by Alex and his crew in a very tight area of the house but they managed to complete the work with minimal disturbances to the surrounding area and took the time to explain what they were doing to me (and again, to our very curious 3-year old son).

Thank you A&A Masonry for your hard work and great service!

Thanks! I'm glad we could educate and entertain as well as get the job done. ; ) --Andy

replacement of garage floor

I am very pleased with the work that was done. Jose and his team did a fantastic job, very polite and respectful. Strongly recommend this team, many thanks to the team

Thanks! Jose is a real pro and a valued member of our team. -- Andy

Fantastic job!

We needed a lot of tuck Point work and wall repair on window sills, porch and garage walls. The whole experience with A&A was seemless from quote to completion. Joe did a great job with skill and precision. I would use them again!!

Thanks! --Andy

mike  bolton
mike bolton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Brick Work and Tuckpointing

I was very pleased with A&A Masonry once again. I used their services in the past and was not disappointed. Kyle was on time and considerate in keeping the job area clean. He went above and beyond to ensure I was pleased. Thanks Kyle

Thanks Mike! --Andy

Lorraine from Toronto-29
Lorraine from Toronto-29

Exterior foundation repair and basement waterproofing

We are very happy with another fine job from A&A Masonry. Several years ago A&A did a superb job of interior waterproofing in our basement. This time we needed repairs to the exterior where water was coming in through a breach at the point where our old foundation meets a newer extension - which had never been waterproofed by the builder. Alex and his crew dug down to the footings (by hand!) and worked their magic in a very cramped spot between ours and our neighbour's house, repairing some 'impressive' cracks and adding new state-of-the art waterproofing membranes and drainage tiles. Thanks again to all the team at A&A.

Thanks Lorraine. Alex said equally nice things about you as a customer! It makes a big difference to our crews when they are well treated and appreciated. --Andy

finster43 in Mississauga
finster43 in Mississauga

Porch Repair

We hired A&A to make some repairs to my parents' flagstone porch. It is important to me to feel that the people dealing with my parents are being fair, doing a good job for them and will treat them with respect and kindness. Mike and April were the team that did the work, and they were amazing. The work was done quickly and professionally, and they were absolutely great with my parents. The first day they showed up to just to scope out the job and materials they would need, but they took the time to remove all of the loose stone and make sure that the steps were completely safe for my parents to use until they came back. They took the time to listen to my parents concerns and tried to address everything they wanted. The result and the clean up were great. I also really liked dealing with Greg and with the office staff. The online booking method was good and would be really nice for people with larger jobs: you can track progress and address any concerns with the work. It is not so good for folks who don't want to use the computer - like my parents, but I have no doubt that they would accommodate technophobes equally as well.

Thanks! --Andy

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialist!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, basement lowering, concrete steps, porches and walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair, rubberized resurfacing and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers. If we can't do the job, we can refer you to a quality trades person that can!

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Porches, Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Basement lowering, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services