A&A Masonry

HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in Toronto  >  A&A Masonry

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Terry in Etobicoke
Terry in Etobicoke

A&A Masonry did a wonderful job!

A&A Masonry did a terrific job. I had a terrible misdaventure with another contractor that ended up doing a lot of damage but A&A came and fixed things up like new.

Hayden came directly to my home, did an assessment and gave me a specific quote (that was met right to budget. Mike and April did a great job - it was difficult to find an exact match for the stone but the completed job looks better than new!

Thanks Terry! I heard about the ordeal you went through with the other contractor. And saw the pictures. I'm glad we could make it right for you!
--Andy

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

Amazing Parging/window sill repair

Amazing experience! Met with Chris on Thursday, and beautiful parging/ window sill repair was done by Dwight before I got home on Friday. Chris was very nice and professional. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting Dwight, but he did an awesome job on our home. Trust these professionals, this job was much less $$, and done much quicker than any other quote we received. Dwight even patched up some other issues he noticed. Thanks to everyone at A&A Masonry.

Thanks Darren! I'll pass this on to the men. --Andy

Anne Cunningham  in San Francisco
Anne Cunningham in San Francisco

Parging foundation

Dwight did a great job of parging my foundation which was badly deteriorating with holes in the cement blocks. He provided an onsite assessment which right-sized the initial scope more accurately. His insights and experience were helpful to understand the steps that were required. Completed work was well done, neat and tidy.

Thanks Anne! Dwight does do it right! --Andy

Quick job, happy with results

A&A Masonry
416 236-8721
Toronto
M9B 1K7

I needed the removal of old (crappy) parging, install concrete blocks at the ground level, to have some old bricks replaced, and to have a wall and post tuck pointed. The whole thing was very quick and Joe & Kyle were friendly and did great work. I was nervous about the new mortar looking, well, new and the colour match was / is perfect. About a dozen bricks were replaced and you literally are unable to pick them out. Plus they killed a wasps nest while they were here!

Thanks! Brave lads! --Andy

nicholas in Toronto
nicholas in Toronto

Parging and concrete repair

Complete service from the detailed quoting of the job to the phone call scheduling the work to be scheduled
Mike was our main contact and was on time he was very pleasant and would offer advice or suggestions through the whole process I would ask for Mike on any future repairs and recommend him to anyone looking for professional service.

Thanks Nicholas! --Andy

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Outstanding Performance!

Best professionals I have ever dealt with! Greg, sale rep, responded to my initial request in less than an hour. On-site visit and solution recommendations were given within 24 hr. Quotation approval and work assigned to production team almost instantly. Maya, the team lead, was a real deal! She explained to me clearly how the job will proceed and provided estimated time of completion according to my timeline. Maya, Jose, Ben and Michael was an amazing team. Their high quality of work and cleanliness deserve a 5-star rating! Keep up with the excellent work guys!

Thanks Kim! I agree. I don't think you'll find another team quite like them! --Andy

Happy Homeowner in Etobicoke
Happy Homeowner in Etobicoke

The Professionals

A&A is completely professional and user friendly from the first phone call to the end of the work. Joe and Kyle were friendly and informative, finished ahead of schedule, left the job site safe and clean at the end of every day, and the job they did is the best, very high quality.
I liked them so much I called them to do some mortar work. Joe and Kyle came almost the next day, finished quickly, and Joe added that little bit more that marks a craftsman.
Highly recommended to anyone.

Thanks! They are a great team who take pride in their work. --Andy

Anthony in Brampton
Anthony in Brampton

Garage Foundation Wall

We are very pleased with the work completed by the A&A team. Chris and Dwight, both polite and punctual, were amazing ! Chris provided much knowledgeable insight into the repair and restoration of a deteriorating wall . Dwight demonstrated his awesome expertise and workmanship completing a beautifully smooth, finished foundation wall . He was thorough when cleaning the work area as well.
We will strongly recommend the company to others.

Thanks Anthony! --Andy

Stonewall in Etobicoke
Stonewall in Etobicoke

Rebuilding stone stairs & wall

Excellent workmanship and finished product. On time and on budget. Material and crew met our timeline with all of the workers professional and friendly. Original estimater Chris was extremely helpful and everyone made for a pleasant experience

Thanks! Looks great! --Andy

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

Parging and Tuck Pointing work

We were very pleased with the work that was done. The company was professional and came to do the job in a timely manner. Greg was patient with my questions. Despite the intense heat, Dwight worked a very long and hard day and we were very happy with the parging and tuck work. Thanks guys, Tony

Thanks Tony! --Andy

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialist!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, basement lowering, concrete steps, porches and walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair, rubberized resurfacing and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers. If we can't do the job, we can refer you to a quality trades person that can!

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Rubberized Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Basement lowering, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.