Plumbing

Reviews for Priority Plumbing

Nina
Nina

Annual System Check

David was extremely thorough in checking everything. He gave me good recommendations for future repairs. He was very courteous and professional. I felt completely reassured that my plumbing issues are being looked after.

We are so pleased to hear that you found our plumbing service courteous and professional. We hope you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing service! Thank you!

Tom Williams in Old Toronto
Tom Williams in Old Toronto

Leaky Faucet

I received a coupon and thought I would give Priority a try. With the discount, it still cost $407 to fix a leaky faucet and no warranty on the repair. I guess Priority’s business model does not rely on repeat business.

Comepete in Old Toronto
Comepete in Old Toronto

Priority Plumbing Toronto

Adam showed up on time (as promised) and was professional and is very skilled at his craft. He explained everything in detail and suggested the best way to repair the situations I presented him and fixed all my plumbing issues effectively. 10 out of 10. Bravo Adam. :)

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Adam was able to efficiently serve your needs. We will be sure to pass along the comments to your service technician. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay current with our industry offers!

L in North York
L in North York

Toilet water fill value and water connector replacement

Older Toilet was leaking. The water fill valve was cracked and was not
able to fill toilet. Worse it was not leaking.

While the toilet was fine, the internal water valve and water connector
were done.

Being during the week, I managed to fin Priority Plumbing who would schedule a plumber that day.

Since I was available that day and the scheduled me an appointment that would be great news for having my toilet working again.

Able to discussed repair and prices. From installing the Can Tire plumbing parts I obtained to providing industry recommended parts - which I picked. Warranty given for the work done!

Done in 1 hour, better than new results and Quieter!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with our plumbing service. We really appreciate your business and hope that you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing services!

Brandon Goode
Brandon Goode

Kitchen cleanup

If we could give Matthew at Priority plumbing 10 stars we would! What a fantastic job he did dealing with the issue at hand. The gentleman on the phone was very friendly and helpful and within 1 hour Matthew arrived! He resolved the issue and went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty even helping with some kitchen cleanup of the mess! This is the second time we've used Priority plumbing and both times they we're prompt, friendly and professional. We called the smell good people first and they didn't even answer the phone after on hold for 5 minutes! Beyond impressed with this company!

We strive to be leaders in our industry, changing the standards for our clients and what they can expect when they have a service person in their home. There is nothing more gratifying than our clients recognizing how we stand apart and we really appreciate your business. Thank you so much!

unsatisfactory customer service

Plumber Matthew overcharged, overestimated service time, didn't explain Service Partner Plan, planted promotional lawn sign without permission. Office promised refund. E-mailed detailed review. Still no response. Paid owner Austin a surprised visit. He explained the Service Partner Plan. Refund finally deposited on day 13.

Dear Mai, Thank you for your feedback. As we had discussed in person, we are very sorry that you were charged the $49 service call after we told you that we would credit it to you over the phone. It was an honest mistake by Matthew who did a highly technical and difficult job at your residence that took an entire day. aHe was probably just tired. When you came to our office, there was no office. It was a construction site as we were renovating. We did explain to you over the phone that there would be a delay because of this and again in person. We processed the $49 refund at the earliest opportunity and it had nothing to do with your visit. We hope that you are happy with the high quality of work that we performed for you. Thank you, - The Priority team.

Anna
Anna

Plumbing installation and repairs.

Adam was friendly, courteous and very professional. He kept us informed each step of the way explaining things succinctly and clearly. He ensured we were satisfied with the work and upon completion left everything neat and clean. It was a pleasure doing business with Adam and the staff at Priority Plumbing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our plumbing service! We hope that you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing services!

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

Shower issues

I am a repeat customer and I plan on returning to Priority Plumbing Services again. About a month ago, my sink shut off valves broke in the evening and Greg was there in under an hour, a very quick emergency service. He saved my home from a major flood! This week, we have had some shower issues and David and Adam came to check it out. These guys are very professional and their customer service skills are excellent. They were honest about what was needed to fix my shower, they provided photos of the type of job, and a fair quote. They gave me common sense advice, I feel they were honest, and they were not trying to sell me anything I didn't need. Thanks guys!

There is nothing more gratifying than knowing we have provided our clients with a service they can rely on. We appreciate you trusting Priority Plumbing and Drains with your homes plumbing needs. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay current with our industry offers.

Vanessa Steets
Vanessa Steets

Leaking toilet

Great service. I called in the morning regarding a leaking toilet and had a crew at my house by early afternoon. Technicians David and Kyle were polite, courteous and professional. They were careful not to make a mess and explained in detail what they found and how they fixed the problem. They also gave me a warranty for their work. I was charged exactly what had been quoted to me in advance, nothing more. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

We are so pleased to hear we were able to assist you with your plumbing issue in an efficient manner. We hope that you will refer us to anyone you may know who is in need of plumbing service. Thank you, we appreciate your business!

Marina from Toronto
Marina from Toronto

Sewer blockage, excavation & replacing sewer pipe

Great service as usual! Matthew is another knowledgable professional from Priority Plumbing who I was lucky to work with.
Bit costly but worth every penny! I'd highly recommend this great team.

Thank you!

Thank you! We appreciate your business! Please sign up for our newsletter to stay current with our industry offers.

More about Priority Plumbing

Priority Plumbing is voted best Plumbing & Drain Service in Toronto for Quality, Service, Value and Professionalism. You know the price before we start. Non-Commissioned Plumbing, Heating & Drain Technicians. Fast, Friendly and Competent Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Service. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Specializing in residential Plumbing, Heating & Drain services. Clean Plumbing, Heating & Drain worksites, We wear floor saving shoe covers and use workmats to protect your home. Same day Plumbing, Heating & Drainage Services. Emergency Plumbing Heating & Drain Services. Convenient appointment times. Full Service Toronto Plumbing Department, Radiators, Boilers, Plugged Drains, Sewer Replacements, Wet Basement Waterproofing, New Water Services Installed, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Fixture Installations, Leaking Faucets Repair. Toronto Plumbers who Perform Quality, Clean and Convenient Services.