I replaced the new furnace from Reliance. When they replaced the furnace they connected the humidified hose into the hot water hose. This hose is blastic then water was leaked my basement. I called Reliance they were very rude and they send tech. next day.
- When replace the furnace they did not remove the old vent and they left the hole and winter time out site air come inside.
- I have very bad experience from Reliance and they are not responsible and quality work.
- If you call they were rude
- DO NOT trust Reliance Sale person
- Reliance sale rep. said, 10 years warranty and parts and laburs cost. Do not trust.
- Reliance charge more then other suppliers. Over price. I paid more 3000.00 same furnace from other supplier.
- Company Response
I'm sorry to hear about the experience Muthu and would like to investigate this further. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to look into this issue. Thank you. RM