Marble Doctor Ltd.

Countertops
Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Mississauga  >  Marble Doctor Ltd.

Review for Marble Doctor Ltd.

Ellen in Etobicoke
Ellen in Etobicoke

Marble floor restoration

A friend mine referred me to Marble Doctor Ltd. so I called them to restore my marble tiles in my kitchen as they were not taken care of properly by the previous home owner. I had some deep scratches and a lot of dullness. It turns out that some of the dullness were actually stains. They were very honest with the pricing and explained everything that needed to be done. I asked a lot of questions and they were very knowledgeable. Overall, I'm very happy with their work as my floors look great now!