Stonnik.com

Reviews for Stonnik.com

seema
seema

Kitchen Renovation.

The work done was very clean, timely and professionally. Very happy with the work. Would highly recommend.

Beautiful one piece quartz counter top install

Stonnik.com
Toronto
M2M 2V8

I've had my counters for several months now and am very happy with the choice in stone. The quartz did have some chips within the first week but were under warranty and promptly repaired. I adore the look and have had multiple friends come by to see the new installation. The space is revitalized by the new counters. I'd gladly recommend Stonnik to any friends looking to remodel their kitchen and replace stone counter tops. The service and install was very quick and professional. The one part I was very happy about is that they were able to make one cut, no seams to my corner counter which allowed the pattern of the stone to flow rather than to be cut and fragmented.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Ryan
Ryan

Kitchen peninsula quartz plus waterfall

Stonnik did an amazing job installing the quartz on my new peninsula. They came to do precise measurements before the install day. Looks great ! Thank you !

Thank you for your nice words Ryan.

Daluz
Daluz

Counter and backsplash with quarts

My wife and I are very pleased with the choice of quartz we choose and extremely satisfied with Mohsen and his team for taking the time ensuring our high standards were met. By choosing a counter / backsplash as a 2 piece project in which the veins would have to match as close as possible stonnik made it happen and looks stunning pics don't do justice. Ritson the installer did a phenomenal job with his precise measuring / cutting ensuring that no mistakes were done. Amazing work on the double side bevel all done by hand . Thank you guys soo much for the great job and talk soon when my washrooms are ready for countertops = )

Thanks a lot Steven for your nice words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Maria
Maria

Countertop

Awesome and responsive communications, great people to deal with outstanding price. They delivered exactly what we agreed on. I would highly recommend Mohsen and his team and will use the company's services in the future for sure.

Hello Mari,
It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your nice words

deanisalal
deanisalal

Kitchen reno

What can I say?! If I could rate them higher, I would! From the very first meeting with Mohsen, his professionalism and extensive knowledge of his business were clear. We knew we wanted to work with him and his team and they did not disappoint us. I have the kitchen of my dreams with a stone that gets so many compliments. His team of project managers, installers and administrative staff follows his lead in delivering amazing service with pride. Thank you, Stonnik Do not go anywhere else for your stone needs!

Thank you sir for your nice words.

Andres
Andres

New Counter and Backsplash

Replaced existing laminate countertops with quartz. Installed new blackspash, sink and faucet.
The new countertops look nice and fit perfectly. The backsplash is also nice.
The Reno was very competitively priced.

Thank you Andres for your nice words. It was great working with you and we are glad to see you're happy with your reno.

paul
paul

stone countertop cutting.

Very good team. Prompt communication and arrival. Job was done according to plan. Will hire this company again in the future.

Thanks a lot Paul for your kind words.
It was a pleasure to business with you,

Stonnik team

Maureen Huddleston in Etobicoke
Maureen Huddleston in Etobicoke

Sink replacement

We needed to have our undermount sink replaced. Although it was a very small job, Mohsen replied promptly, gave a quote which he honoured and he and his team completed the work quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this company.

Dear Maureen,
We truly appreciate your nice words. Thank you
Stonnik team

More about Stonnik.com

Welcome to STONNIK.COM

We specialize in everything from design and fabrication to installation of the Earth's finest natural stone materials, such as — Granite, Marble, Travertine, Quartz slabs, Stone tile, and Glass Mosaic tile. All of our work includes custom cutting to size for your dream kitchen, vanity, laundry rooms, fireplaces, bath surrounding, walls, floors, patios and more. We offer fancy surface finishes such as leathered and honed, as well as numerous edge styles. For a small counter-top, we have a variety of granite, marble, and other natural stone remnant pieces available for you to choose from.

Feel free to book at appointment with us. You can stop by our show room or we will bring the samples in to your kitchen