Stonnik.Com

Reviews for Stonnik.Com

Benjamin in Toronto
Benjamin in Toronto

Counter Top + Back Splash

Mohsen was a great person to work with, he was very professional and responsive. I sought out many stone contractors (approximately 6) and decided to go with Stonnik as they had a stellar rating on various sites, positive reviews, quick response and best value.

I was very pleased with the service Mohsen provided from start to finish. He was able to come on site and give me a quotation within 5 hours of my phone call. When he was giving me a quotation, Mohsen was able to immediately identify the error made by another stone contractor that resulted in a large crack in my countertop demonstrating a high degree of knowledge regarding stone and installation. During the covid19 pandemic, he was very responsive and honest with me letting me know that there would be delays due to the pandemic. On the day of installation, the installers were very kind and professional and although the installation took a little longer due to unforseeable complications from the previous installer, Mohsen and team were able to complete everything beautifully. After installation, Mohsen further followed up with me to ensure everything was flawless and that I was enjoying the countertop.

I cannot thank Mohsen and team enough for the work they did. I will definitely be using Stonnik again for ANY stone related projects as well as recommending to friends/family.

If you want good quality and value, professionalism, excellent customer service, and honesty, look no further and seek out stonnik for your stone projects.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Perfection

This was my first renovation and husband gave me a budget of $20,000 for the kitchen and 3 bathrooms. Which would have been no problem except I wanted real stone. With a matching backsplash. And a farmer's sink. I couldn't have done it if I didn't find Stonnik on HomeStars. Moh was amazing to work with, reasonably priced, meticulous and so patient with all my ideas. Everything was absolutely perfect. The stone is Quartzite and hard to work with but did an amazing job. It took me literally years to find white, sparkly real stone but it was worth the wait.

Thank you for your amazing review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Luke
Luke

Granite counter cutout

A pleasure to work with. We needed our granite counter cut to accomodate a modern cooktop. Mohsen was up front with the quote and everything was done promptly and on budget.

Cleo in North York
Cleo in North York

Kitchen renovation

Thank you for installing the counter top. This was done on time, they were courteous, efficient, worked quickly and left the kitchen clean. Good work and highly recommended. Christine Wojdylo

Marino
Marino

Replacement of Two Vanity Countertops & Sinks

Mohsen, the coordinator, was responsive and came to our house to inspect, measure, & quote within a couple of days of our requesting it. He brought samples of quartz for us to select from, one of which matched closely our existing countertops. The installation was fixed for a date within a few days of our ordering it after he had provided a formal invoice by email and we had put a 50% down payment online. The price quoted was very reasonable. The installation team of Rexon & Mason, who had friendly demeanours, arrived at the appointed time with the countertops, proceeded without much ado to do the installation of the countertops & sinks, cleaned up the debris, including removal of the old material, and was done in a couple of hours. It was a very professional job, with everything going like clockwork. At our mere seeking his advice, Rexon went beyond his duty by spontaneously replacing the sealant on another countertop that has begun to discolour. We're very happy that we chose Sonnik for the work. It was a fortuitous find after quite a bit of searching on the Internet. After the work was done, Mohsen did not call us for the balance payment but waited for us to offer it. Sonnik deserves every bit of the ranking & recommendation they are getting on HomeStars. We'll not hesitate to hire Sonnik if we ever needed countertop work again. Well done Mohsen, Rexon, & Mason!

daniel.brutto in Toronto
daniel.brutto in Toronto

Professional installation completed on time and on budget!

Mo was wonderful. He met all his deadlines with no surprises. The installation crew was very professional and did a fantastic job getting the backsplash and counter installed in one day! I would recommend to all friends and family. Cheers.

Thanks a lot

Mallory
Mallory

Old granite removed and new white quartz installed!

Beautiful work by the team! They use a really high end quartz and it shows. They were able to get me a quote, came to my house with all of the options, and had everything installed in less than 2 weeks. Highly recommend!

Thank you Mallory for your kind review

astarz
astarz

Kitchen reno

Mohsen and his team did an amazing job on the kitchen counter top and backsplash. No surprises regarding add on costs...his final price was exactly as quoted.

Thanks a lot

bano.ariel
bano.ariel

kitchen renovation

it's awsome and i am very happy and extremely satisfied for the job well done.

We are glad to hear that - thanks for your kind words

More about Stonnik.Com

Welcome to STONNIK.COM

We specialize in everything from design and fabrication to installation of the Earth's finest natural stone materials, such as — Granite, Marble, Travertine, Quartz slabs, Stone tile, and Glass Mosaic tile. All of our work includes custom cutting to size for your dream kitchen, vanity, laundry rooms, fireplaces, bath surrounding, walls, floors, patios and more. We offer fancy surface finishes such as leathered and honed, as well as numerous edge styles. For a small counter-top, we have a variety of granite, marble, and other natural stone remnant pieces available for you to choose from.

Feel free to book at appointment with us. You can stop by our show room or we will bring the samples in to your kitchen!