The Monitoring Center

Reviews for The Monitoring Center

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Excellent customer service

The sales representative I dealt with was very nice and able to answer all my questions. I had some technical issues switching from ADT to the Monitoring Centre, which the whole onboarding team was able to do seemlessly.

Thank you Ryan ... Welcome on board!!!

Lombardo's in Oakville
Lombardo's in Oakville

Alarm Monitoring System

I had other monitoring services before, however by far this has been a wonderful experience. The tech who came to my home and updated the system was great. I highly recommend TMC for any and all of your monitoring needs.

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Abe in London
Abe in London
1 review London, ON

The Monitoring Centre Full Replacement System

Decided to change Service provider, I was with A.. Before, they could never integrate me into their system, not upgrade me to get a CO monitor on my premises. System was Too old, Contacted TMI, they send Richard, Great Guy, who Re Installed and corrected the Spider nest of wires from previous A.. Company, did this as a Professional Should, and I was up and running in 4 hours.
Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking at Professional, personalized service, because at the end, Personalized service is all it is about.
Great Job TMI, Thanks
Dom

Thank you so much for your positive review. We look forward to servicing you and your family's security needs.

sanerine in Ajax
sanerine in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Switching service providers for security monitoring

We became dissatisfied with our previous supplier and were considering getting rid of our alarm service. However I checked out the The Monitoring Service Website and decided to give them a try. Excellent customer service on the phone and the technician was very good and professional in the change over. Now have a better service at better cost.
Very pleased so far.

Thank you Sanerine for taking the time to comment on your experience with TMC. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your security needs.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
1 review St. John'S, NL

Activation of existing installed alarm

Have had service for only a few weeks on a previously installed MC system. No issues with the system, though it took 3 weeks for a maintenance guy to come out, while the system would reboot itself dozens of times a day looking for a connection. Once the guy came, he was quick and went though everything with me and even the app too. So far no false alarms or even actual alarms, so I can't judge on response time just yet.

Thank you for your review Stephen. We look forward to your next review discussing our response time. I am certain it will also be a positive review. Welcome on Board Stephen!!

MichelleH in
MichelleH in
1 review , ON

home security

Installation of the monitoring system was efficient and occurred on time. So far the system works as expected. The Monitoring Center customer service was proactive and reached out when there was a scheduling conflict for our original setup time, and provided us with a discount to make up for the scheduling problem.

Welcome on board Michelle!!!

Michael from Brampton
Michael from Brampton

Alarm set-up

Great company.  Told them we were moving and they set up the installation date, and provided all the information needed. The installer came on time and was courteous.
However once we moved, we did get a few calls saying that our previous property was not transmitting a signal (I.e. disconnected) and we had to call back several times to let them know we no longer live there. They were able to resolve the issue after we called a couple times.

Hi Michael ... welcome back! We are grateful all is resolved and you are once again satisfied with our service. We appreciate your return business.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Install alarm

The installer arrived promptly and was very professional. He completed his tasks and was very thorough. He explained everything in terms that I could easily understand and when he left he provided a lawn sign and the window stickers. Would recommend this company to anyone. Quality equipment and great service.

Thank you so much for your positive review. We hope to be servicing you and your family's security needs for many years to come!!!

Kevin in
Kevin in
0 reviews , ON

Switch from Huronia to The Monitoring Center

I moved to a home with a security system. The monitoring centre used the existing system. The cost to install was reasonable and the installer was polite and professional. Very good service for $9.99/month to monitor security, fire, low temperature, and water leak detection. Exactly what my insurance expects.

Thank you for your positive review Kevin! Welcome on board!!!

gbfarthing in North York
gbfarthing in North York

Alarm monitoring change-over

Changeover from ADT to TMC went very smoothly. If tech was going to be late in showing up as per scheduled, the TMC dispatch personally called me an hour before hand and notify me that tech was running a little late, would be there 1 hour later which was correct. Tech was very professional, completing his work and thoroughly testing my system in less than 1 hour.

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to servicing your security needs.

More about The Monitoring Center

Welcome to The Monitoring Center. We offer Affordable ... Dependable ... Full Service Alarm Monitoring 24/7 for ONLY $9.99/mo ... 6 Month FREE Sign Up Bonus. ULC Listed and CSAA 5 Diamond Rated Alarm Monitoring Facility.