The Monitoring Center

Reviews for The Monitoring Center

Howard Lenick in Oakville
Howard Lenick in Oakville

Install alarm and monitoring

Service was on time and fitted conveniently with my schedule.
The technician was knowledgeable and friendly. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone who needs alarm monitoring. thanks Monitering Centre for securing me as a client.

Thank you for your kind review Howard. Welcome on board ... we appreciate your business!

Smar61 in Oakville
Smar61 in Oakville

Home alarm system

The customer service representatives I dealt with ensured a smooth process and made installing an alarm system an easy process to go through. Great customer service and great company to deal with.

Welcome on board!! We hope to continue servicing your security needs for many years to come. We appreciate your kind review and your business!!

Onnig in Oakville
Onnig in Oakville

home security

i ordered the system when i lived in burbank the system worked perfectly well for me for a year and a half . i had no issues and the monitoring center ran a check of my system once a week . Then i relocated to the san fernando valley and i took my system with me . I scheduled with the monitoring center to have my system reinstalled at my new residence . it was done on time per the schedule date and time thank you to all

Our pleasure ... thank you for your positive review. We hope to be servicing your security needs for many years to come!

Alarm

Dealt with the company primarily through email and they were very responsive and thorough in answering all of my questions. Technician showed up in the service window and completed work quickly.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and welcome on board. We look forward to servicing your security needs.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto
1 review Thamesford, ON

professional experience

Everyone that I interacted with, from the initial inquiry to the final setup was very professional and knowledgeable. Installer was prompt and very particular to ensure wiring would not interfere which future renovations.

Welcome on board Don ... thank you!!!

Karey in Toronto
Karey in Toronto

Home Alarm System Installation

For a company that talks a big game on customer service, The Monitoring Center is pretty terrible. Aside from the process of signing up for the service, every interaction with their staff has been unpleasant.
They employ people that have no business being in customer-facing roles.
You get what you pay for.

Hi Karey ... if you could please contact me directly 1-866-247-4999 Ext 2235 so that I can review your situation and assist in a remedy.

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Excellent customer service

The sales representative I dealt with was very nice and able to answer all my questions. I had some technical issues switching from ADT to the Monitoring Centre, which the whole onboarding team was able to do seemlessly.

Thank you Ryan ... Welcome on board!!!

Lombardo's in Oakville
Lombardo's in Oakville

Alarm Monitoring System

I had other monitoring services before, however by far this has been a wonderful experience. The tech who came to my home and updated the system was great. I highly recommend TMC for any and all of your monitoring needs.

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Abe in London
Abe in London
1 review London, ON

The Monitoring Centre Full Replacement System

Decided to change Service provider, I was with A.. Before, they could never integrate me into their system, not upgrade me to get a CO monitor on my premises. System was Too old, Contacted TMI, they send Richard, Great Guy, who Re Installed and corrected the Spider nest of wires from previous A.. Company, did this as a Professional Should, and I was up and running in 4 hours.
Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking at Professional, personalized service, because at the end, Personalized service is all it is about.
Great Job TMI, Thanks
Dom

Thank you so much for your positive review. We look forward to servicing you and your family's security needs.

sanerine in Ajax
sanerine in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Switching service providers for security monitoring

We became dissatisfied with our previous supplier and were considering getting rid of our alarm service. However I checked out the The Monitoring Service Website and decided to give them a try. Excellent customer service on the phone and the technician was very good and professional in the change over. Now have a better service at better cost.
Very pleased so far.

Thank you Sanerine for taking the time to comment on your experience with TMC. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your security needs.

More about The Monitoring Center

Welcome to The Monitoring Center. We offer Affordable ... Dependable ... Full Service Alarm Monitoring 24/7 for ONLY $9.99/mo ... 6 Month FREE Sign Up Bonus. ULC Listed and CSAA 5 Diamond Rated Alarm Monitoring Facility.