Protect Electrical Services

Reviews for Protect Electrical Services

Fate in Toronto
Fate in Toronto

Extremely Satisfied

Leon designed and intakes pot lights on my main floor. The job was very well done and I’m very happy with the quality of his work. He also replaced existing lights and those look beautiful as well. I would highly recommend his company. He is honest, hardworking and great quality work.

Fate,Thank you for choosing our company to provide you with Electrical services. we really do appreciate all our clients and thank you for the feedback.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Replacing Ceiling lights

Leon did a very good job. i will recommend him to any others who need his electrical services. He was on time, he cleaned the debris after the work is done.

Joseph Ratnasingham

Joseph:Thank you for choosing our company to provide you with Electrical services. we really do appreciate all our clients and thank you for the feedback

june in Markham
june in Markham

Replaced Cuircut Breaker

A circuit breaker kept tripping due to overloading and eventually we were unable to reset it. Leon fixed the problem for us, He gave us good options and we were able to make an informed decision to replace the defective breaker with two separate breakers, one for the dishwasher and the other for counter outlets. We are now able to use the dishwasher and multiple cooking appliances without the breakers tripping. Thanks again Leon, for your expect advice and for being so efficient and professional.

June:Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. The most important thing is you are happy with the work. Thank you again.

Garage Security Light Install

Leon is very fast and accomadating. No job is small - well done in timely manner. His pricing is very good and estimate is accurate. Highly recommended his job and services.

Sue S. from Toronto
Sue S. from Toronto

Knowledgeable, professional, honest

We called Protech based on their homestar rating. Leon agreed to come by the very next day, arrived dot on time, found the issue and fixed it -
all within an hour. Initially he had mentioned over the phone that it might take two hours but because he diagnosed the problem quickly, he charged us only for 1 hour.

We are very happy with his expertise and honesty and will strongly recommend him to all. We will call him for all our electrical issues.

Thank you so much for the review,。We hope to do future business with you.

candy so in Markham
candy so in Markham

install pot lights

We had Leon team put some pot lights in our kitchen and were very happy with the service and results. They were friendly, clean, careful and efficient. The work area was left pretty spotless, and they were happy to answer any questions and discuss options. Also noteworthy was that when I asked their opinion on how many lights I should put in, and their placement, they gave honest answers and didn't try to upsell me. I'd have them back for more work in the future.
Thanks Leon

Thank you so much for the review, we recommend appreciate it. We hope to do future business with you.

StevenL in PATUANAK
StevenL in PATUANAK
1 review Patuanak, SK

Misc Electrical Needs

Leon was the one who helped me install all my smart home devices like my Ring Doorbell and Nest Thermostat and as well addressed circuit issues I had in my new home. His service is always professional and courteous and holds himself to the highest standards of quality, exceeding even my own Virgo perfectionist expectations! Was able to accommodate my needs even though some were urgent last minute requests. Thank you Leon!

Steven Thank you :I know electrical work and lighting can often seem complicated. I’m happy to have kept things simple for you and complete the work to your satisfaction.I have a real passion for what I do and always excited to transform spaces with a great lighting plan. Happy to know you’re enjoying your home. Thank you for your great review!! It's always a pleasure to hear feedback from our wonderful customers. Thank you again.

Pot Lights

Lucas has been an excellent technician with great service. He is patient and took the time to test the pot lights to make sure the work was properly done. He was on time and followed up with me by text to update me confirm his arrival time. HE was efficient and did a great job.

Keep it up Lucas. I will highly recommend you to my network.

Thanks,
G1

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Camera Upgrade

Great service. Excellent camera quality. App works very well. Reasonable price. Lucas is very helpful. The camera design I wanted was not easily available and he took some time and found one for me at a good price.

Security Cameras, Potlights, Networking

Recently moved into a new home and installed security cameras, pot lights, and networking. Leon and his team were efficient and professional. They provided honest opinions with regards to the placement of the cameras and potlights. Leon provided a free home assessment and was not pushy with sales. He was knowledgeable and respected what I had asked for. The job was completed at the guaranteed time and they were respectful of my home.

I recently called the company back to complete some more work on my house. Highly recommended!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Protect Electrical Services

ProTect-Electrical is experienced in the needs and requirements of Home electrical&Smart Home applications. When performing Commercial Tenant Improvement‘s, general contractor's & local companie's turn to ProTect-Electrical Company professional knowledgeable staff for their commercial electric needs.

Surveillance Camera System