Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
325 WESTON ROAD UNIT 4 A Toronto ON M6N

Reviews for Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.

olmy
olmy

New window

Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.
416-760-7907
325 WESTON ROAD UNIT 4 A
Toronto
M6N

I am doing a renovation on the main floor of my house including putting in a 60 by 40 inch window. I felt up to the challenge of doing it myself but was hoping to find someone to buy the window from who could bend the aluminum flashing I would need to finish the exterior of the window and who might offer a few tips on the installation. I was naive. Lots of companies were willing to sell me the window but no one was willing to offer advice (or were even able to provide it, as at most places you deal with salesmen with no knowledge of installation) and no one was willing to take 10 minutes to bend the flashing I needed.

Luckily, I ended up deciding on a Northstar Window and one of the dealers in Toronto was Bayview. I called Toby, and even though he was very busy, he took the time to answer all my questions and was happy to bend the flashing for me. After installing the window, I realized I needed a bit more flashing and Toby, again, was only too happy to meet me at his shop after he had been installing all day and stayed to bend me the few extra pieces I needed. There is little profit in doing this menial work, hence why most guys won't waste their time doing it for a do it yourselfer. There's more money to be made elsewhere. Toby seems to be someone who always takes the time to make sure his customers are happy. I wish there were more companies like this out there. I will never buy a window or door anywhere else.

Pawan in North York
Pawan in North York
2 reviews ,

Window replacement

Most window companies seem to follow a business model where a sales-person sells the service, but the actual installation is done by someone else. Toby of Bayview Windows, by contrast, works on installations himself, together with his crew. For that reason, he is very knowledgable about the whole process, and easily addressed any concerns we had, right up front.

In late summer, 2008, we had 13 old wooden windows replaced with maintenance-free Northstar windows, and the difference it has made to the appearance of our home, is enormous. We still get compliments from people who know what our house looked like before. The windows were ordered promptly, and all installed perfectly in one day, using brick-to-brick installation. There were no problems with the installation at all.

All in all, we were very happy with Toby's work, and would highly recommend this company without hesitation.

Steen in Westhill
Steen in Westhill

Windows & Doors

Form the fist meeting with Toby I knew that this person knew what he was talking about. He and his crew did super job of installing our windows and doors.

fred in caledon
fred in caledon
1 review Cheltenham, ON

window and doors through out house

we were having alot of problems with our existing windows and doors that were in our house. we called around to several window and door companys> although we recieved so many different quotes and suggestions on different types of windows that we should use and at times found it confusing: bayview windows and doors helped clarified a lot of concerns for us. they made us feel very comfortable about our contractor choice

TC from Riverdale
TC from Riverdale

new windows installed

We just had 3 windows replaced and we can't say enough about the folks at Bayview Windows. They did an excellent job. Our new windows look fantastic and the installers did a great job. All our neighbours are talking about our new windows and how much it has improved the look of our house. We highly recommend Toby at Bayview. It is owner operated and he takes pride in his work.

More about Bayview Windows And Doors Inc.

With over 35 years experience in window & door installation, Toronto`s Bayview Windows and Doors are recognized by homeowners, renovators, architects and builders alike as one of the leading Installers of highly crafted windows and door systems.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in York?