Exclusive Windows & Doors Inc

DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Team Great Workmanship

Steve and his team replaced three of my windows and did an amazing job. They are so pleasant, and the workmanship was amazing. I was so pleased, and would highly recommend Exclusive Windows & Doors.

Charly in Toronto
Charly in Toronto
0 reviews Colborne, ON

Second Generation Fan

I’m a second generation fan of Exclusive Windows and Doors. My parents have used them for replacing windows and doors at our family homes for years. When I bought my first home my mom generously paid for my upper level to be completed and I’ve recently replaced the lower windows and my patio doors. Steve and Deb are wonderful. Superior product and very competitive pricing. Install is seamless and they do am amazing job matching up trim, getting every detail perfect and guys are so friendly and nice. I had a kick plate hanging loose in my kitchen and they just popped some nails in for me no problem even though they certainly didn’t have to! Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great windows, WORST customer service

My husband and I purchased windows for our house from Steve. Amazing price, he beat all of the prices around us by $1000!

We looked at his reviews and his attitude and the way he deals with things were his only downfall so we took the risk.

I informed Steve we can get the windows at 9am Saturday since we live 3 hours away. That was no issue. Things happened (as they do when being parents) and our time of arrival changed drastically. We informed Steve every step of the way. He had no issues. With traffic and our issues, our time of arrival was 1pm. Steve went became very aggravated, understandable. I informed steve that I truly apologize, we weren't expecting these delays. Steve then told us that he had plans to work all day and we had to wait until 4pm. We weren't too happy but it is what it is. J apologized 3 times total. Steve then asks for us to call him. My husband calls and all he did several times was bash me saying that I said 9pm and I should have kept my word. My husband then apologized again. Steve never acknowledged any of our apologies and acted as if we should have known that he had all day plans and didn't work for windows on weekends. We agreed to be there for 4pm. We show up, hes nice and helps us load up the windows. I went to pay for the remaining balance of $3000 and he then tells me he has no debit or credit machine so I had to etransfer. I mentioned that my bank only allows $2000 a say for etransfers. Once again, its not his fault but ours for not being prepared (I've never purchased such a high price where they didn't have a credit or debit machine). I ignored his comments and figured it out.

As we are installing the windows, they dont fit. We called steve up and mentioned that they didn't fit and we mentioned that it doesn't seem like the 1/4 inch was taken off ( he was suppose to do that). Instead of the polite response of " Are you measuring in the right spot? You have to measure from this spot to this spot." He immediately tells us he measured perfectly and were the ones who don't know how to measure or our measuring tape is broken. I tried to respond and then he cut me off and started to rant. Tried to say something again and same thing. Steve ranted for a solid 15 minutes without letting me get a word in to ask how to properly measure. Steve then proceeded to rant on about us not being there for 9am and sent screenshots of the messages of me saying the Thursday hat we should be there for 9. I ended up having to hang up.

This was the worst experience ever. We were belittled and treated horribly. So if you want good quality priced windows, do it but beware that he has a temper and he's always right, no matter what.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Front Door and Side Door

Great Customer service. Sales rep showed up on time and I was kept in the loop through the whole ordering process. Installation technicians were very punctual and took complete pride in there work. The job was completed by the date they provided to me and all in all was a great experience from beginning to end. Highly recommend them!!

Greg in
Greg in
0 reviews Whitby, ON

New windows and front door

Very happy with our new windows and front door! Can’t say enough about Steve and his crew very professional and efficient! My wife and I had multiple quotes but we decided to go with exclusive safe to say we made the right choice. Very impressed with how Steve took the time to explain and address any of our questions regarding the renovation! Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking at getting new windows or doors very clean, professional and efficient company.

Andrea  in Brampton
Andrea in Brampton

New double front doors.

Steve and his amazing crew installed two
beautiful new front doors for me yesterday that I purchaced through them. They look amazing and the work area was spotless when they left. I highly recommend using this company.

Joanne in Whitby
Joanne in Whitby

Replaced windows

My husband and had our windows replaced by Exclusive windows and Doors and we had a great experience with this company !

Steve and his crew were professional & courteous.
We have use there services on a previous home Reno’s and always had a great experience!!

Joanne & Gary

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Windows and California shutters

I had a great experience with exclusive windows, Steve was quick and efficient while installing our windows and shutters and extremely pleasant to be around. I would use this company again.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great when the going is good, horrible if any issues whatsoever

When things went well with my shutters, everything was terrific. Debora and Steve were friendly, helpful & responsive. The quality of the shutters is great, and the install was professional and impressive.

However, neither Steve or Debbie are good with returning phone calls, especially notifications of delays or issues. When you follow up with them, they are belligerent, defensive and rude. A horrible way to treat clients paying thousands of dollars!

I would never use them again.

Deb S in Toronto
Deb S in Toronto

California Shutters and Door Insert are perfect!

Deborah and Steve Exclusive Windows were amazing. Shutters and door insert were ordered, delivered and installed exactly as promised. Price was fair and I couldn't be more delighted with the products. Deborah was very helpful during the sales cycle and Steve/team were courteous, fast and extremely professional during the install. My expectations were exceeded by 100%...thanks so much for a wonderful experience!

Thanks so much for your business.We appreciate your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Whitby?