Toronto Mavens

Reviews for Toronto Mavens

Colin
Colin

Fridge Repair

Boris was able to see me the same day I called, and was able to fix my refrigerator the next day, quick, professional, would highly recommend

Bryan and JoAnne M. in Mississauga
Bryan and JoAnne M. in Mississauga

Clothes washer repair

We had a problem with our clothes washer not functioning properly. We used HomeStars to find Toronto Mavens for the first time and Boris contacted us very quickly. He arranged to come to our home shortly thereafter. He quickly assessed the problem and rectified it for us with a minimum and reasonable charge to do so. He was at all times informative and polite. Thank you again Boris! We would not hesitate to call Toronto Mavens in the future.

It was my pleasure!

maria
maria

Washer machine

Our washer started to leak water on the floor so we looked for help on line and
Boris came to our rescue.
He carefully checked everything and discovered the problem and fixed it, he is knowledgeable no doubt, thanks to him our machine is working again. We definitely recommend him to everyone and will use his services if we need him again.

It was our pleasure helping you with that issue Maria!

Clothes Washer Repair

We were having trouble with our clothes washer on a long weekend. Boris was friendly, helpful, and efficient as he completed a through inspection and determined the issue was with the drains.

I definitely recommend calling him when an appliance is in need of repair!

Thanks! It was our pleasure serving you

Anya in Richmond Hill
Anya in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Leakage and freezing in the bottom of the freezer

They were great: fixed the freezer and repaired the ice maker without charging an additional cost. We were never able to use the ice maker since we bought the house. Punctual and courteous.

Glad we could help, thank you for this response!

Natasa in Toronto
Natasa in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

We were in need of the dishwasher repair. Technician was very knowledgeable, friendly and provided an excellent service. Highly recommended!

Thank you Natasa! it's good to know that you liked our service

Bili in Kingston
Bili in Kingston

Helpful and professional!

Was a while ago, but they were very helpful, professional and charged reasonably!
I was very happy with their services

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing work!!!

My fridge broke down on me on a Thursday afternoon and I didn’t want to go and buy a new one with the prices now days, so I reached this company and they came out the same evening and saved all my groceries they were so efficient, kind, respectful and I didn’t felt over charged at all!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair of built in fridge

Amazing service, personable and easy to access
Would definitely call again
Thanks so much for all the help

Thank you! Glad I could help

Lina in Toronto
Lina in Toronto

Broken waher

I had a broken washer. Boris was honest and told me that it wasn't worth fixing and should get a new one. Like his honesty.
Then I had him fixed my fridge. He did a great job and also helped me to clean under the fridge.
Wow... didn't realized it was so dirty.
Would recommend him to my friends.

Hi Lina! Thank you

More about Toronto Mavens

Certified And Insured Appliance Technicians At Your Service

Toronto Mavens is proud to be a company that serves home and business owners throughout the Greater Toronto Area.

With almost 2 decades of hands-on experience, we work diligently to provide personalized service that leads to reliable and affordable solutions every time.

We are confident in our work, which is why we offer a 12-month guarantee (depending on the factory warranty of the parts used).

Call us at (416) 887-1271