Hero Service

Reviews for Hero Service

Fred in
Fred in

Snow Removal

I was kept informed of when someone was coming to clean my driveway every time. I was sent a message each time it was completed and asked if I was happy with the work. I will be using this service again!

Marianne
Marianne

Snow removal

Very reliable service and great communication all at a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend.

Residential Snow Removal

We hired Hero Service for snow removal last winter. We have been pleased with their good quality service. They are reliable, professional, responsive company. Eric communicates well via email to update with the service timing and any other info. I highly recommend Hero Service for your residential snow removal service.

Private User reviews Indus, AB

Snow removal

Hero service done good job in removing and cleaning the snow during winter I appreciate their effort.

Snow removal

Price is good and service for snow removal response fast I do recommend them to all my friends and family

james in Calgary
james in Calgary

Snow removal

They come and shovel the snow as fast as they can. They do a very good job and come back after a big storm to ensure that they get it all. If have a special request they are very good at being able to accommodate. I would definitely recommend Hero service to all.

Ciara in Calgary
Ciara in Calgary

Lawn Care

Hero Service is the best lawn care service that we have had in ten years. After trying for several years to find a reputable lawn care company and even trying to maintain it ourselves we finally found a winner. Our grass has never looked so healthy! Neighbours and friends commented on the lush grass and weed free lawn. Thank you Eric for your great service.

Lawn Maintenance

I've used Hero Service this past summer and I'm very happy with their work.
If there was something that needed extra attention they were more than happy to accommodate.
Thx Guys !!!

Betty in Calgary
Betty in Calgary

Lawn rejuvenation and weekly cuts

After an unfortunate experience with our previous lawn service who promised us but didn't deliver, Hero Service came to the rescue! From an effective full lawn rejuvenation, timely weekly maintenance, excellent communication and a willingness to get it right, our lawn has never looked better. Thank you Eric and team

Lawn maintenance

Had Hero Service do fertilizer, aeration, and weed control. They were friendly, on time and communicated well! Very happy with their service and will be having them back next summer!

More about Hero Service

We appreciate that many folks can cut a lawn or shovel a driveway, and we are not here to tell you any different. But there comes a time when keeping on top of the general maintenance of your home exterior can become more of a chore than a joy. It ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Calgary?