star closet inc

Closet & Storage Solutions
191 Nugget Avenue, Unit 19 Toronto ON M1S 3B1

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for star closet inc

Nashila and Amin Manji
Nashila and Amin Manji

Closet Organizers for our new condo - Toronto

We are glad we chose Star Closet!!! Our experience from start to finish with Star Closet was exceptional from the first consultation when Mohamed came to provide us a quote. He committed to completing our job in 10days and delivered in the timeframe. The installation was done by Hussien and Ali, this too was done very well, no mess left behind. Would highly recommend using Star Closet.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amin and Nashila . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Mohammad is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Vgervais
Vgervais

Closets

Star Closet listened to our ideas, made suggestions, and delivered an excellent finished product. We are really enjoying our closets. I would hire them again for future products. Thanks again Hassan and team!

We thank you too for your positive feedback!

THE BEST COMPANY IN TOWN

I am so happy I chose Star closet Inc. I find them very efficient and cost affective compared to other closet companies I contacted . The 2 gentlemen Mr. Mohammed and Mr. Hassan did a fantastic job of transforming my walk in closet into a dream come through for a reasonable price. They were always ready to come up with ideas and also respectful of my choices and offered solutions to meet my needs. They are both friendly, accommodative and full of kindness and readily available . Hassan also made sure that
I am happy and fully satisfied after installing the closet
before he left. Received many compliments from friend and family and I would highly recommend both of them . Looking forward to work with them again on my next project. All the very best to both of you

Angeline from Scarborough

Hello Angeline, thank for your feedback, Star Closet team really appreciate your comments
Thanks again and enjoy your new closet!

Closet installation

Mohammed was amazing I love the work he did
he was on time and differently I would refer him to anyone, his work was very professional I will use him again

Bedroom Closets,Pantry;Entrance Closet

I’m so happy I choose Star Closets ,they did amazing Job.I got a few quotes but I’m happy I choose them .They did my 4 bedroom,Pantry n Entrance closet . Great result got exactly what I wanted .Mr.Mohamad and Mr.Hassan their both professional and friendly that’s why I highly recommend the Star Closet .

Appreciate your comments and star closet staff are also glad to hear this
Thanks again

Highly recommend Star Closet Inc

Thank you Hassan for doing an excellent job. Star Closet Inc built exactly what we needed. They were efficient and cost effective compared to other closet design companies I had contacted. They created so much additional space we were seeking.

We are very thankful to your feedback

Tatiana in Richmond Hill
Tatiana in Richmond Hill

Office and closet

We really like the office and closet done by The Star Closet team. They are very detailed and can make your dream come through for an affordable reasonable price. We received many compliments from our guests and friends once they see their job. I would highly recommend Muhammad and Hassan - very handy nice team.
Thank you Star Closets! Will come again next time for your craftsmanship!

Thanks for leaving our business a 10-star rating, Titiana, it's truly appreciated!

Mohit
Mohit

Walking closet organizer

The closet were designed to fit our space.The size was perfect and met all needs , very punctual and installation in time, highly recommended for the custom closets and organizers

Awesome, Thank you for your feedback Sir

mary.digiambattista
mary.digiambattista

Linen Closet

Very professional, quick and on time. They were very helpful in created the right shelving sizes for the space we had. Workmanship was excellent, very polite and definitely will have them do more work in our home. Friends and family will definitely be happy with their work.

thank you again for the awesome closet.

Mary

Star Closet team are very grateful to your feedback

Adrienne in Toronto
Adrienne in Toronto

Great job and great service

I had a great experience wtih Star Closet! Prior to installation, Hassna and Mohammad helped me figure out how best to do the cabinets in my laundry room. They had lots of suggestions, but also, they were respectful of my personal choices. It was a perfect combination. On the day of installation, Hassan did an amazing job! The cabinets are everything I wanted. Hassan knows his stuff! He did a great job and he transformed this area of my condo. I still walk in there just to admire the work that he did. Also important is that Hassan was very available for calls or texts to clarify and confirm things prior to the installation. He was clear on dates and funds - upfront and honest.

I will pass the Star Closet name onto anyone looking for cabinets!

We are very happy to hear these comments from you Adrienne , It's really an honour for our Star Closets Team! Thanks again

More about star closet inc

FALL OFFER: 60% OFF ON WALK-IN & REACH-IN CLOSETS, WALL BEDS, WALL UNITS, PANTRIES, ENTERTAINMENT UNITS & MORE!

Star closet Inc. is a custom design and carpentry company in Toronto
Our team of professionals has years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and installing cabinets, wardrobes, custom closets, wall beds, home offices and garage makeovers at affordable prices. Our professionals will be glad to share design concepts and ideas with you to design your dream space. You can count on us for a courteous, professional and worry-free installation.

Every storage problem is unique. Star Closet is dedicated to providing you the perfect solution that meets all your needs.

Schedule a free consultation!

You can count on our team of professionals to be honest, caring & trustworthy and we consistently deliver value to our customers.

Contact us today to find out how we can help transform your space into one you’ll love.