star closet inc

Closet & Storage Solutions
191 Nugget Avenue, Unit 19 Toronto ON M1S 3B1

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for star closet inc

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen pantry

I called them to make a customized kitchen pantry, they did the job very professional manner and according to my satisfaction. Thanks star closets

You are very welcome Ahsan

closet organizer

Awesome work ! very nice people and clean work ! They are well organised.

Thanks again :)

Double closet

Upon calling star closet I was able to get an in home estimate the same day and within
a days time the closet was completed work was on the point and neatly done

Bhuvanesh in Laval
Bhuvanesh in Laval
1 review Pickering, ON

Closet Organisers

1. Very professional, quick and on time.
2. Amazing design, very good material and an amazing finish.
3. Very patient in understanding your requirement & providing suggestion.
4. Customers need to specify their preferences eg. soft edges, handle design & other minute details etc.
5. Hired for the 2nd time !!. Brilliant work. Kudos

Very appreciated and we love working with you in the future

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Built in closet

The customer service was great and the result was exactly what I wanted. I would recommend anyone who needs closets done. They are professional and very courteous.
Thank you!

Thank you Rose , that's awesome, you so kind

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Built in closet organizers

I can’t say enough about the quality and the service. These guys actually listened to my needs and created an amazing closet design that was installed quickly and beautifully. During installation I asked for a couple of changes and to my surprise they made it. They never complained or told me that this was what I agreed to. By the way the price is the best you will find. All of our closets look amazing. Thank you for your design ideas and for making this project so easy.

It was great experience working with you Stephanie

Walk in closet

Excellent service. Delivered on time.
Quality of product: time will tell.
I’ll give 5 star for the service and timely delivery.

Closet

Those guys are really professional
I wasn’t expected that its gonna be that good
Thx a lot.

Thank you Ahmad for your great comment...

manikeshwar a.
manikeshwar a.

Den, entrance and bedroom closets, total 3 projects

Star Closets demonstrated the quality of workmanship and design skills. Priced reasonably and completed the projects dot on time and hassle free. They also helped us understand the pros and cons of a design. Impressive indeed.

We are delighted that you feel that way about our company and we will make sure to continue the great work that meets your expectations and improve on it.
Thank You!

More about star closet inc

FALL OFFER: 60% OFF ON WALK-IN & REACH-IN CLOSETS, WALL BEDS, WALL UNITS, PANTRIES, ENTERTAINMENT UNITS & MORE!

Star closet Inc. is a custom design and carpentry company in Toronto
Our team of professionals has years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and installing cabinets, wardrobes, custom closets, wall beds, home offices and garage makeovers at affordable prices. Our professionals will be glad to share design concepts and ideas with you to design your dream space. You can count on us for a courteous, professional and worry-free installation.

Every storage problem is unique. Star Closet is dedicated to providing you the perfect solution that meets all your needs.

Schedule a free consultation!

You can count on our team of professionals to be honest, caring & trustworthy and we consistently deliver value to our customers.

Contact us today to find out how we can help transform your space into one you’ll love.