Pest & Animal Control

Reviews for Orbis Pest Control

Wajeeh in Toronto
Wajeeh in Toronto

Wasps

I had Orbis pest control take care of wasps at my property. They educated me on the problem, The technicians were professional, punctual and got the job done. Very satisfied with the service!

Thanks for your review Wajeeh I am glad you had a wonderful experience

William in East york
William in East york
6 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Rodents

This company is FANTASTIC!!!
Replied to my call so quickly and in less than a day they were addressing the work we needed done. In my home they were only the 90 mins they needed but the technician Malik was extremely knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. He gave us the news we were fearing, rats, but he was so reassuring and put my mother at ease.

HIGHLY recommend Orbis Pest Control

Thanks for the review William!

Exterminator

Very professional, polite and thorough. Showed up the same day and put our minds at ease. 10 out of 10 service. I would highly recommend this service.

Hi,

Thanks for recommending Orbis Pest Control we really appreciate you leaving us a review.

Regards,

sagana in Scarborough
sagana in Scarborough

Squirrel removal/trap

I had a squirrel problem I. My roof. They came and installed a door for the hole. Later came back to remove and seal the whole. Will recommend them for business.

Hi Sagana,

Regards,

More about Orbis Pest Control

If you're looking for an experienced and professional pest control company in GTA, contact the specialists at Orbis Pest Control today and book a free inspection. Weekend services available at no extra charge, services are starting from $100.

We offer a variety of pest control services for residential and commercial properties, and we can help eliminate cockroaches, bed bugs, rodents (mice & rats), and other pests from your property. (905) 569-6364

We also specialize in wildlife and bird removal.

After you choose Orbis Pest Control, we provide a 90-day satisfaction guarantee of our service.

We take all payment methods: Debit/Visa/Cash/e-transfer.

Fully Licensed & Insured - Locally Owned & Operated - 15+ Years Experience.