French touch

Review for French touch

Gin
Gin
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Interior painting services (walls and ceilings in 2 rooms)

I found Kevin very helpful, experienced and professional worker. He not only did a great job at our house but also gave advices on color palette and how to maintain walls in a better way. The work was done decently and very detailed, we are satisfied and would recommend him.

Thank you very much Gin!

More about French touch

Hello all,

I am highly experienced painter with over 14 years of International experience in painting industry and with a background in costumer service. I had a chance to work in differently structured companies that helped me to widen my knowledge. During my career years, I used to work in a team and on my own.

I consider myself as a dedicated worker, always being punctual and the one who likes the things to be done properly. I am respectful personality who always listens to the customers' needs.

I can assure you that working with me will give you not just the high quality service but also my personal advices and empathy.

I appreciate your time and consideration, contact me in you are interested in getting my services.