Major Mack Mechanical

Vaughan ON L4L 7C9

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Major Mack Mechanical

Old Townhouse Reno

Did a full reno on a townhouse that was over 100 years old. Fraser is a super nice guy and did an excellent job. Very happy with the work, especially given there were many unique obstacles to work with given the tight space. Would definitely recommend Major Mack Mechanical

Hi Paris. Thank you for the review. Congratulations on the new investment. Enjoy!

Jim
Jim

Relocate A/C Unit

Fraser is very professional and extremely knowledgeable and doesn’t cut corners. We wanted to move our air conditioning unit from the back of the house to the side but weren’t sure if and how it could be done. Fraser was able to do it and make it look good with all proper connections and all lines well secured to the masonry. Really happy with the work and would recommend Major Mack Mechanical with no hesitation.

Hi Jim, thank you for the review. We our pleased to here you are happy with the work.

Major Mack Mechanical

Need my hood fan installed in my condo which can be very tricky due to restrictions and found Fraser. Great experience and one that required a multi faceted technician job week done even with the hassle they gave him at the gatehouse and lockdowns

Hi Chris, thank you for the review. It was a challenge but accomplished our common goal. We look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Adele
Adele

Professional, Honest, and Trustworthy

Fraser initially was hired to disconnect / connect my gas dryer and bring my outdoor exhaust piping to code. There were some other piping issues that needed to be repaired and he also discovered that my gas line was incorrectly connected to my neighbour’s fireplace! He’s a true professional, very thorough, and highly recommended.
Thank you Fraser!

Hi Adel, thank you for the review! We're glad everting is sorted out and you're happy with the outcome.

Navian tankless hot water tank

Tankless hot water was making a lot of noise. Banging sounds when the hot water was turned on.

Fraser reached out to me timely, told me that he had training on this system and was able to help.

He came to my house as organized, proceeded to manage the job and provided some other recommendations.

The repair was done quickly and timely. Fraser was very knowledgeable and efficient.

Hi Holly, thank you for the review. We are happy we were able to help.

ASTEPHANIE11 in BURLINGTON
ASTEPHANIE11 in BURLINGTON
0 reviews Minesing, ON

Garage heater and main line upgrade

My garage is warm and I’m able to work happily!
Great work, friendly, highly recommend

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the review. We're happy to help provide a better work environment for you.

Private User reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Incredible work !!!!

He came in to install a humidifier and I was very impressed at how thorough, organized and knowledgeable he is. After install he gave me a breakdown on what to do and expectations with the unit. I would recommend him 100% very impressed! Great work

Hi Carlos, thank you for the review. We are happy you're satisfied with the outcome and look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

HVAC PIPING

EXCELLENT SERVICE. ALWAYS VERY CORDIAL AND KIND. THE SERVICE WAS FAST AND EFFECTIVE. I RECOMMEND THEM WIDELY

Hi Teresa, thank you for the review. We're glad we could help. Happy holidays.

Dan T in Toronto
Dan T in Toronto

Furnace Maintenance

I contacted Fraser to do our annual furnace maintenance and I was very happy with it. Fraser did a thorough job, cleaned what needed to be cleaned, didn't try to clean or replace things that didn't need it, and caught a couple of important issues while he was onsite. I would definitely recommend Major Mack and I would use them again.

Hi Dan, thank you for the review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Major Mack Mechanical

Major Mack Mechanical has served the HVAC community for over a decade. We service and install residential, commercial, and industrial equipment. 24/7 emergency service is available 365 days a year.