Radiant Sole - Radiant Floor Heating Experts

Dundas St. W. Toronto ON M6J
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  Radiant Sole - Radiant Floor Heating Experts

Reviews for Radiant Sole - Radiant Floor Heating Experts

Clive
Clive

Manifold Installation

Radiant Sole is simply the gold standard. With Sam and James you get a fair price, clear prompt communication, and terrific workmanship. Since our mechanical room is very tight quarters, I was concerned that the installation of the manifold would leave us with no wiggle room at all once they were done. Boy, was I wrong. The installation was a masterclass of craftsmanship and care; and it looks like a piece of art to boot! We are so glad we went with these guys. Only wish we had them do the original rough-in. We won't hesitate to use Radiant Sole on our next project. These guys are as good as it gets.

Rihanna
Rihanna

Radiant heating in basement (rough in)

The guys at Radiant Sole were great to work with - acting as our own GC, we had to postpone the install of our radiant rough in twice with short notice, and James was super accommodating about it. The install was quick and efficient and the guys left the work site very tidy! Would definitely hire them again if I had the opportunity!

dalim from Toronto
dalim from Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Best Experts Bar None - Any Field

5000 Square Foot Home Plus renovated with walls taken down. Everything renovated except for windows which are leaky. Duct system was not made with renovations in mind. Constant cold draft throughout the house. I worked with Sam and James at Radiant Sole to find a way to install in floor heating, not only for a large home main floor but also with existing floors already renovated and finished. This meant coming up with a strategic install from underneath in the basement to heat the main floor while keeping the piping clean and maintaining the heat efficiency through the sub floor. This was not an easy job. But working with these two was easy peasy. On time, on budget, responsive to everything and ridiculously professional. I was so shocked with how much better my in floor heating system worked compared to my two! furnaces before that I wanted to wait a while to make sure there were no issues before posting. I waited one entire calendar year. ZERO Issues. PVC Piping had held up perfectly, metal transfer heat plates and insulation holding up well and the boiler they hooked up is amazing. Honestly, heated floors is where it's at. Love drinking my Kauai coffee in the morning in bare feet on warm hardwood floors when it's -15 outside. Sam and James, thank you so much for your tireless work and getting the job tough job done for my home and family. Cheers

North Toronto
North Toronto

Very responsive service

We used Radiant Sole to help diagnose a problem with our existing radiant system. We were very impressed with their commitment and professionalism. They took time to explain what they thought was happening and to discuss the implications and options. James went above and beyond. We would highly recommend this company!

UPDATE (3/14/2018): We hired Radiant Sole to install some replacement valves on our boiler system. They had to postpone our appointment, but they kindly offered us some insulating batting for our radiant tubing — a very generous gesture. The work was done in just over an hour and we were very pleased with the workmanship. They’ve followed up since to check everything is working well and have answered our questions about installing the batting. A super company to deal with!

Richard
Richard

In Floor Heating Rough in

I Just can't say enough great things about Radiant Sole. The partners Sam and James are a pleasure to work with. Sam was responsive and always available via email, text or phone. The price was not the lowest but competitive. They were very flexible and accommodating and in fact James and Matt did the actual install on a Sunday in order for the underpinning company to lay the slab the following day. I look forward to having them back to do the hook up. I highly recommend Radiant Sole!

Very professional

As a custom home builder, I was very comfortable throughout the process with Radiant Sole. From specifications gathering, pricing, rough in, install and setup - they did what they promised, on-time, on-budget and with beautiful results. I highly recommend them for radiant floor heating.

Leo L.
Leo L.

Radiant floor heating

Excellent work from Radiant sole, very friendly people. Will definitely work with them in the future.

Magnuss
Magnuss

Basement Slab Radiant Floor

Nothing but good to say about this contractor. They gave me a fair quote, showed up exactly when they said they would and finished on time without cutting any corners. The job looks amazing and I can't wait for the final hookup. I have done a lot of renovations and builds and you couldn't ask for a better experience than the one you will receive from Radiant Sole. I will post another review once the job is complete as so far it is just the rough in.

Eric L.
Eric L.

Basement

Very professional group who did a great job. Install was fast, painless, and will perform wonderfully. Highly recommended!

Tractus in Mississauga
Tractus in Mississauga

Radiant floor heating

Excellent service and attention to detail. The owners were professional and worked efficiently. They met all their deadlines and were true pros. They exceeded my expectations in every way. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and again.

More about Radiant Sole - Radiant Floor Heating Experts

Unlike many other radiant providers, Radiant Sole is proud to focus exclusively on in-floor hydronic radiant floor heating systems.

At Radiant Sole, we pride ourselves on our work ethic and the quality of our work. The entire rough-in stage, which consists of insulating the space with R-11 insulation and running grade-A PEX pipes, is typically completed in a single day. With Radiant Sole, you can be certain that you are getting an unparalleled level of quality at a surprisingly affordable price.

We look forward to hearing more about your project. In many cases we can suggest ideas that lead to the most efficient layout, in-turn lowering the overall cost of the system.

Give us a call or send us an email and we'll be in touch right away! Thanks for visiting our page.

More Information about Radiant Sole:
Years of industry experience:
Our team has years of experience designing and installing beautiful hydronic radiant floor heating systems in the GTA. We quickly and efficiently install everything from basement systems to more complex systems including heating of the upper levels of your home. We take great pride in delivering a high quality, beautiful finished product.

Straightforward process:
We use extremely high-quality R-11 insulation and grade-A PEX pipe for the first step of the project, the rough-in. Our insulation doesn’t require messy wire mesh, leaving behind a clean, flat surface ready for the concrete slab. As soon as a heat source is installed, we return to assemble the manifold - the brain behind the system. This is what we call the hookup. You have the option of setting multiple temperature zones with separate thermostats controlling each zone.