Israel Renovations

Reviews for Israel Renovations

Ken in Toronto in San Francisco
Ken in Toronto in San Francisco

Soffit repair

Our porch soffit had rotted out, fallen down, and left a gaping opening to the porch roof. We wanted to get it fixed quickly to make sure no squirrels or raccoons took up residence. Fortunately Israel renovations responded quickly - came by on Thursday to see what need to be done - then came on Friday to complete the work. And they did a great job. Soffit is as good as new.

hi thank you pleasure working for you

Eleisha in Etobicoke
Eleisha in Etobicoke

Stairs /floors

Israel Renovations this company was recommended to me by a friend i had the opportunity to have Basil work within my home i had my floors in the bedrooms and stairs laminated i love the work and the service was excellent thank you once again for your hard work looking forward to seeing you soon for more work to be completed

thank you looking forward to working for you again😁

don1sm
don1sm
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement renovation

I hired Israel renovations to finish my basement, and i have to admit they did a job well done.
I'm extremely satisfied. I absolutely recommend them for a professionally finished home Reno!

Donavan in
Donavan in
1 review , ON

Basement/home renovation

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Hardwood Floors and Staircase

Great company, great communication, great work. I would recommend him a thousand times. Very pleased, hope to work with them again soon. Prices were reasonable and fair. And the crew cleaned up very well once work was complete.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Brampton?