My family's plumber (who's been our plumber for nearly 20 years) had passed away in 2020. And I've struggled to find a good, reputable, and (most importantly) honest plumbing service until someone referred me to Mike and Flow/Safe. On Feb/3/2022, the toilet seat (in my apartment which I was renting out to tenants) was leaking water to the unit below. I called Flow/Safe and Mike was quick to answer. Because there was an opening, he was able to make it over to the apartment within the hour. Mike fixed/sealed the leaking toilet seat in no time. A few days later, there was a sink drain blockage in the same apartment. And Flow/Safe made it over the very next day. They made it on time and cleared the blockage.
Here's what I have to say about Flow/Safe:
- no-nonsense plumbing/heating service;
- absolutely reasonable rates;
- does the work with honesty and as quick as possible;
- does NOT perform unnecessary inspection(s) in order to rack-up time;
- rare and personable service that I can truly trust through-and-through; and
- Mike, his team, his company Flow/Safe are now permanently in my family's contact-list of services and will use them from this time forward.
- Approximate cost of services: