Yeti Electrical solutions

Stuart
Stuart
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Breaker Panel install

I would recommend this company to anyone. They were on time, they got the job done in a timely manner and left no mess behind. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. The price was very reasonable and the final job was absolutely fantastic. James was excellent at explaining exactly what needed to be done and what was just a recommendation. We will definitely be using this company again for all our electrical work. Thank you Yeti Electrical Solutions!

Thanks for your review, was a pleasure working with you.

Adriano P
Adriano P
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great job!

Came out on a fairly short notice to plug in our hot tub. Everything was as expected. Would hire again in the future for any electrical needs that we may have.

Thanks Adriano, enjoy your new hot tub

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Small electrical project

We have been looking for a electrician for a while to complete some relatively small but somewhat complex electrical work in our homes. James (from Yeti) provide an accurate quote, gave us lots of notice when he could fit us in to do the work, and did everything he could to make the work as non-intrusive as possible. He even filled in some of the plaster that was removed to install new plugs.

Highly recommended!

Thanks for your review, look forward to working with you again

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

James is absolutely a pro

James knows his stuff! He transformed the electrical wiring of my house to make it a true duplex with no dependencies between the units. He was totally chill and reliable. At times James explained when I had multiple options to fix something. He would also advise what the safest and most cost effective solution would be. He took his time to listen to my requirements, spent good amount of time estimating his effort and then provided me with reasonable quotes for the work. He also produced a total map of the electrical wiring in the house which is super helpful. Once done, he cleaned up leaving nothing behind. This was really noted. I would recommend James in a heartbeat. You know you are dealing with a patient, professional and respectful person.

Thanks for the review, pleasure working with you. Good luck with the rental property

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Very easy to work with

I'm a landlord that doesn't live close by to my property. I was referred to James through a friend. I contacted him, told him the issue and the tenant's phone number and he took care of the rest. Very easy for me, and he did the job properly and at a fair cost. Would definitely use again.

Thanks Joel for your review

Greg in Hamilton
Greg in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Went above and beyond

The attention to detail and speed was much appreciated, but what really impressed me was how clean everything was. Great care was taken to prevent any unnecessary mess or dust in my house, I left for the day and came back to a spotless installation. New lights look amazing, and I appreciated how they found ways to improve other aspects of my electrical - especially stuff that wasn't to code. The previous owner left me with a dangerous mess, but James took time to explain, plan and fix. I'll be hiring them again for a panel upgrade. Great value, speed and humour, it felt like a friend was working in my home.

Thanks for the business Greg!

Jay in Dundas
Jay in Dundas
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Recessed lighting

I hired Yeti Electrical Solutions to install recessed lights in my basement. They installed the lights quickly and were very professional. I would definitely recommend Yeti Electrical to anyone who wants quality work.

Danielle in Hamilton
Danielle in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Retail Store Lighting

I contacted Yeti Electrical Solutions for a quote to install and repair some interior and exterior lighting for my retail store. James came into the store to assess the job and provided me a quote. I required the job to be completed after hours, and he was able to accomodate this request. The work was completed quickly and efficiently, and the price was competitive. I highly recommend Yeti Electrical Solutions and will be using their services in my upcoming home renovation.

More about Yeti Electrical solutions

From small projects and panel changes to large scale construction we have do it all.
ECRA/ESA: 7013831
Servicing the GTA, Hamilton, Brantford and surrounding areas.