Maid In the city Cleaning Services LTD

Maid In the city Cleaning Services LTD

Reviews for Maid In the city Cleaning Services LTD

Purab in Calgary
Purab in Calgary

First Time Deep Cleaning Done Right!

Wonderful cleaning company, great people and she cleaned so well, my house was spotless. Lindsey and her team did a great job, they were on time, did all that we ask as new people. She go above and beyond, clean inside my fridge an stove.

mschubert67 in Toronto
mschubert67 in Toronto
1 review Airdrie, AB

Service

They did an awesome job on my house. I would highly recommend them. They were professional and thorough.

Home Cleaning

Was able to book online which was simple and easy. As a mom of little ones being able to do this so quickly was amazing!! The cleaners showed up on time and were very friendly. They cleaned while I ran errands and ley me tell you when I got home I felt like i was walking into a whole new home!! I was so impressed I signed on for bi-weekly service, look forward to my Maid In The City day!!!

Cammile Hunt in Airdrie
Cammile Hunt in Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Move Out Clean Done Excellent

I am a first time user of Maid In a The City Cleaning Services. We were moving from Calgary to Aidrie and needed to get our place done. I was told about Maid In The City Cleaning in Airdrie from a friend.

Booking online was really simple and easy to use. The cleaners were very friendly, professional and went above and beyond with the cleaning of our place. 5 stars ⭐️ all the way around. I would recommend Maid In The City Cleaning Services Airdrie. Definitely earned yourselves another happy repeat customer today.

Thank you Camille. It's always great to hear how awesome our cleaners are doing

dsrouthier
dsrouthier

1 bedroom apartment

Fantastic. Went above and beyond. The place looks amazing. Very professional and extremely easy to work with. Will use them again and will recommend them to those I know.

Glad to hear your experience was so good! It is our goal to ensure all our clients are given great service!

nadirk2019
nadirk2019
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Home Cleaning

Awesome job. I was able to simply book online. FAST. EASY. CONVENIENT. Maid In The City Maid was on time and very professional. She even went above and beyond with the bathroom wall and scrubbing it. I'd highly recommend them anytime.

Thanks a lot. Customer satisfaction is always important to us. So are referrals

More about Maid In the city Cleaning Services LTD

Reliable house cleaning professionals serving Airdrie & surrounding areas.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Airdrie?