1409A Triole Street, Ottawa ON K1N 9J7

Reviews for TF Moving & Delivery

Complete household move

Very punctual, we planned for 8:00 am and they were right on time. We cannot say enough about Abdul and his two helpers Alex & Jake. They are extremely efficient, work was smooth and absolutely no damage, and there were several pieces that were of great importance to us.

Their fee was more than competitive compared to the larger companies. We would highly recommend this owner owned company to anyone thinking of moving.

Ron A.

Thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate your business, best wishes thank you again.

Moving f.
Moving f.

Moving services

TF Moving loaded my boxes and furniture into a uHaul. They were very professional, efficient, and thoughtful. All of my belongings arrived to my destination in the same state that they were packed in. I am very satisfied with their services and I would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for the review it was a pleasure working with you.

marpreston
marpreston
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Transferring the entire contents of my house in California from a warehouse in Ottawa to my new 2nd floor condo home.

I was trying to deal with the warehouser and another moving company, calling back and forth, frustrated with scheduling problems. Abdul took over the task and made arrangements. The move was complicated and expensive because I couldn't park the truck in the condo parking lot. I was grateful to him for stepping in and fixing a problem that had become overwhelming. My big couch wouldn't fit through the door. They really tried to make it work, leaving a dent in the stairwell that the landlord noticed. I'll have to ask him to fix this. We'll see how this works out. I don't blame Abdul for the dent. It just happened as things do moving heavy furniture. They were professional, quick, and business-like. I would recommend them. Hopefully, others will have an easier time of it.

Thank you for the kind review we will always strive to ensure our customers our satisfied.

sandradube1313
sandradube1313

Moving

The guys were very friendly and polite. They did a wonderful job and got all our things safely to our new home. I would highly recommended this company to everyone.

Thank you so much for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you.

Christie
Christie

Cross Province Move

I hired TF Moving and Delivery to move my grandmother from Toronto to Ottawa. The service and level of professionalism was outstanding. They went above and beyond to ensure the move was stress free. Everything was transported without any damage and on time. If you are looking to hire a great team that you can depend on, I highly recommend this company.

Thank you!! We are so happy to hear that your grandmother had a great moving experience with us.
Best wishes,

Joe in Nepean
Joe in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

House Move

When I first contacted TF I spoke with Abdul. He was polite, easy to talk to and wasy very responsive to how quickly he was able to get us a quote. When hiring him and his team were extremely professional used floor runners and everything was intact when it arrived at the new home. Highly recommend if you want the best. Thanks guys

Thank you Joe, We really appreciate your business and support, thank you for your positive feedback.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Pleasant Moving Experience

TF Moving took a lot of the stress out of moving, the movers are professional, helpful, and very friendly. They took the time to protect our items, nothing was damaged and they even took the time to place all the appropriate boxes in their location. Nice touch! Due to unforeseen setbacks, the guys took time out of their lunch to ensure we could complete the move into the new location as there were scheduling conflicts with the service elevator. I would gladly recommend TF Moving to anyone considering hiring a moving company.

Thank you, We really appreciate your business and support, thank you for your positive feedback.

brissonfortin.lucie
brissonfortin.lucie

Move to another city.

The movers were very professional, polite and careful with the furniture. Every piece was wrapped and protected and they were very careful not to scratch the walls has they moved through a narrow staircase. The move was a breeze! Thank you so much to the team.

Thank you Lucie, We really appreciate your business and support, thank you for your positive feedback.

Jennifer.jcsx
Jennifer.jcsx

Moving

We will definitely be using TF Moving again and again!!
Amazing job, people and prices!!

thanks Jennifer, We really appreciate your business and support, thank you for your positive feedback.

deanne1717
deanne1717

Moving

Highly recommend them for moving. Efficient and timely in service. Took extra care in moving items.

Thank you!!! We really appreciate your positive feedback.

More about TF Moving & Delivery

TF Moving & Logistics is a professional moving company with movers who have over 10 years of experience. We offer both home and business moving. We understand moving is stressful and we will make your move as smooth as possible. We are insured!

Check us out at www.tfmoving.ca