TF Moving & Delivery

Reviews for TF Moving & Delivery

Stephanie
Stephanie
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Move heavy item from garage to basement

We needed to move a very heavy and large treadmill that was just purchased. It was in a large box that we thought did not fit our doorways. It was in the garage and it had to be moved to the basement through a narrow stairway. We contacted TF moving, based on their quote. Abdul, was very nice to deal with. He accommodated all our requirements and was very punctual in arriving; and very efficient in handling the whole move. He and his helper meticulously followed the Covid-19 protocols set by the government and did the job to our great satisfaction. Frank Silva
I highly recommend him to anyone who need an efficient mover.

Thank you very much for the great review Mr Silva, it was our pleasure. Hope to see you on your next move. TF moving and delivery.

t edwards in Toronto
t edwards in Toronto
7 reviews Gatineau,

Move from Gatineau to Toronto

Highly recommend. Abdul was amazing from the time I first contacted him to the end of my move. He was happy to answer all of my questions and was always easy to reach. On the day of the move, he showed up on time and they carefully loaded everything quickly and efficiently. They drove same day to Toronto, arrived early and unloaded just as quickly and efficiently. From start to finish it was a great experience that made a stressful move (I’m a senior) easy and the cost was exactly as he had quoted.

Thank you for the awesome review!
We really appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend.

Moving to Ottawa

I highly recommend these movers! I moved from a storage unit outside of the city, including a second pick-up stop to load up a PIANO, and then the drive back into Ottawa to an apartment building.
They were very affordable, on time, fast, funny and cheerful and turned a typically stressful day into a smooth and really happy one.
When they moved the piano I couldn’t believe how fast and easy they made it look! As though it weighed nothing!
I was also really impressed with how much care they took with my possessions. Everything strapped down and carefully loaded.
Not a single thing was damaged on delivery and they got it all done in under 4 hours!
These movers are fantastic!
Thanks for a great day, guys!
Julie

Thank you so much Julie for the wonderful review, we strive to make every move as stress free as possible Thank you for using TF moving and delivery

EO
EO
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

TF movers were fast, helpful and friendly. The service was excellent and reasonably priced for my small move. They double-checked with us every step of the way to make sure no items were missed and everything stayed clean and undamaged. Can't thank them enough!

Thank you so much for the kind review, please working for you TF moving delivery team

Cherie in Ottawa Ontario
Cherie in Ottawa Ontario

Home move

Hands down, the best home move I have ever experienced! Arrived on time, super positive crew and exceptionally efficient while taking great care of my possessions. Very reasonable price with exceptional customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend TF Moving & Delivery to anyone!

Thank you so much for the great review Cherie, it was also a pleasure working for you TF moving and delivery

Ted
Ted
1 review Ottawa, ON

Move of Vintage Wurlitzer Organ

I really can't say enough good things about this company. They responded with specifics to my service request, asked appropriate questions and provided a detailed bid. The day of the scheduled move, they called me about an hour before picking up the instrument and then called again when they were on their way with the load. Everything happened according to schedule.

The moving crew was friendly and courteous. I would absolutely recommend this company, without reservation.

Thank you ted for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you.

Bette  in Ottawa
Bette in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great move on a wet, dreary day!

My daughter was thrilled with the TF Moving company that I found for her on HomeStars Ottawa. She describes the movers as very professional, hard working and extremely courteous. And because they packed their van so efficiently they accomplished a fairly difficult move (heavy gym equipment and oversize furniture) in one trip – not one thing broken, nothing got wet. The cost was reasonable - and she had the impression the workers valued the job more than the money. Thoroughly recommended!

Hello, it's great to hear your daughter had a great moving experience. Our team of professionals are striving to exceed our customer expectations. Thank you for leaving us this review considering our business relies heavily upon our customer feedback . Have a great day and stay safe. TF moving and delivery.

Abdul
TF Moving

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moved us

Abdul arrived on time, took great care of items being moved, and the house we were moving out of. The team was courteous, offered to help if needed with other items, and took great care of home being moved into. Simply great service! I highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again.
Thanks Abdul and mate.
mario sassi

Thank you Mario for the great review!
Much appreciated :)

Q
Q
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving during difficult times

From the moment I contacted TF Moving & Delivery, Abdul was very responsive to all my questions. During a stressful period in my life (divorce) and a pandemic to boot (COVID19 couldn’t stall my move even though I was hoping it would), Abdul’s calm and reassuring nature made it easy and a no-brainer for me to proceed with their company after I bombarded him with a bunch of questions to no end. At the last minute, I also had to change my move date, which Abdul was able to accommodate. On move date, Abdul and his team mate, Brandon, showed up at 9am on the nose and were ready to move me out. They even made two separate trips to drop off a few items for storage with family. My move lasted for half a day. Brandon and Abdul were quick, efficient, and did everything with good humour and a smile. I highly recommend TF Moving & Delivery for their professionalism, kindness, and affordable rate!

Thank you TF Moving & Delivery for making my move “truly flawless” during such a scary time!

Thank you Quan for the great review. It was a great pleasure working with you. enjoy your new home and we wish you all the best.

jenny
jenny
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Punctual and professional

Abdul and his partner were great communicators and worked very hard to make the move a success. The job ended up being more complicated than anticipated, and they rose to the challenge. We underestimated the scope of the job, with some unanticipated disassembly of large antique furniture. No problem. Brandon and Abdul did not appear to take any breaks, although nothing felt rushed. They made sure everything was clear and well planned ahead of time, which we appreciated. They are very polite, and took the time to properly assess before each step. Very highly recommended. We would certainly hire them again!

Thank you Jenny for the great review it was a pleasure working with you.
Have a great evening.

More about TF Moving & Delivery

TF Moving & Logistics is a professional moving company with movers who have over 10 years of experience. We offer both home and business moving. We understand moving is stressful and we will make your move as smooth as possible. We are insured!

Check us out at www.tfmoving.ca