1409A Triole Street, Ottawa ON K1N 9J7

Reviews for TF Moving & Delivery

bboisvertsocarras
bboisvertsocarras

Moving services

Abdul and team made what could have been a stressful day go very smoothly. They were friendly, efficient and careful to detail. Would highly recommend them.

Thank You for the awesome review. We appreciate the recommendation.

John
John

Local house move

TF Moving moved the contents of my old house to my new Townhome. I explained the situation of what I needed moved and what I would like moved to optimize their time and they were very helpful in understanding what I wanted done and even had great suggestions to prioritize the items. They were professional and friendly and efficient.

Thank you John for the great review. We really appreciate your business.

vanlangn
vanlangn

Moving

These guys were rock stars. They were fast efficient friendly and offered competitive rates. Nothing broke in the move either.

Thanks.

Said
Said

Home Move

The guys showed up on time; they worked hard and were very polite. Would recommend!

Thank you so much for the nice review, you were wonderful to work for.

kimsullivanshowcasing
kimsullivanshowcasing
0 reviews Arnprior, ON

Home move

3 young men ...worked in 32 degree heat...12.5 hrs all day..full moving truck...no lunch and were hard working and super polite all day...placing heavy stuff wherever the owner wished...hats off to these lads...competitive rates ...nice lads and I would use these guys and the company...I just was helping the owner.....

Thank you Kim, We really appreciate your business and support, thank you for your positive feedback.

Alexis.hranchuk
Alexis.hranchuk

House Move Ottawa>Kingston

Both movers were very fast, careful, helpful & professional during my move. It was a 40 degree day & they worked happily & quickly. I was very impressed by their willingness to tackle special requests & go the extra mile. I would easily (and will) recommend to anyone needing a move within the Ottawa area or a longer distance.

Thank you so much for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Kate
Kate

Moving

Hi,

Overall we had a great experience with TF Moving. They accommodated our short notice move, but were 1.5 hours late the morning of, without notice to us. The guys were very efficient when they were here. I would use and recommend them in the future.

Thank you kate, we apologize for the miscommunication and look forward to working with you in the future.

Complete household move

Very punctual, we planned for 8:00 am and they were right on time. We cannot say enough about Abdul and his two helpers Alex & Jake. They are extremely efficient, work was smooth and absolutely no damage, and there were several pieces that were of great importance to us.

Their fee was more than competitive compared to the larger companies. We would highly recommend this owner owned company to anyone thinking of moving.

Ron A.

Thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate your business, best wishes thank you again.

Moving f.
Moving f.

Moving services

TF Moving loaded my boxes and furniture into a uHaul. They were very professional, efficient, and thoughtful. All of my belongings arrived to my destination in the same state that they were packed in. I am very satisfied with their services and I would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for the review it was a pleasure working with you.

marpreston
marpreston
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Transferring the entire contents of my house in California from a warehouse in Ottawa to my new 2nd floor condo home.

I was trying to deal with the warehouser and another moving company, calling back and forth, frustrated with scheduling problems. Abdul took over the task and made arrangements. The move was complicated and expensive because I couldn't park the truck in the condo parking lot. I was grateful to him for stepping in and fixing a problem that had become overwhelming. My big couch wouldn't fit through the door. They really tried to make it work, leaving a dent in the stairwell that the landlord noticed. I'll have to ask him to fix this. We'll see how this works out. I don't blame Abdul for the dent. It just happened as things do moving heavy furniture. They were professional, quick, and business-like. I would recommend them. Hopefully, others will have an easier time of it.

Thank you for the kind review we will always strive to ensure our customers our satisfied.

More about TF Moving & Delivery

TF Moving & Logistics is a professional moving company with movers who have over 10 years of experience. We offer both home and business moving. We understand moving is stressful and we will make your move as smooth as possible. We are insured!

Check us out at www.tfmoving.ca