1409A Triole Street, Ottawa ON K1N 9J7

Reviews for TF Moving & Delivery

Kath in Gloucester
Kath in Gloucester

Moving

I used this company twice. Prompt, professional, proficient!! Cleaned up, used mats, wrapped items, used blankets, no damage, no tears! I will have to move again in a few years, and this is the company I will use again.

Thank you Katy!! We really appreciate your business and support, thank you for your positive feedback. 😃

Lois v.
Lois v.

Move

I hired TF Moving & Delivery to move a family member that is a senior!
They were very polite and professional.
We would highly recommend TF moving.
Thanks Santana

Thank you for the nice review.

Cassidy in Ottawa
Cassidy in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Best moving services!

TF moving came to my rescue when the mover I booked cancelled last minute. They came right away with two guys, floor runners, dollies and, moving blankets for no extra cost! They were quick and super friendly. They took the stress out of moving! They wrapped every piece I had and handled it like it was their own and it costed only $650!! The best part about TF moving is their name, Truly Flawless Moving they seriously owned up to the name and came to my rescue when I thought my whole day was ruined. Thank you guys so much for all the hard work you guys did! Tf moving honestly saved me!!!

Thank you!! We are so happy to hear that you had a great moving experience with us.
Best wishes,

Jefro166
Jefro166
0 reviews Gatineau, ON

Apartment move

Tf moving services did a great job for me. I am a single living guy living away from home so a move for me alone is next to impossible.
They delivered great and excellent execution and above the top customer service.
I let them know how busy I am with work and they were able to work around my schedual no problem.
Very reliable and kind guys working take such care and accomplishment with what they do.
I would recommend this team and company to anyone looking to move residential or commercial.
10/10 rating

Thank you for the great feedback.

Michelle
Michelle

Moving company

Moving can be stressful, but the team from TF Moving really put me at ease. They really good care of our belongings and our move went really well. The experience and care they bring to what they do is quite apparent.

Thank you for the nice review Michelle its a pleasure working with you.

Amanda
Amanda

Moving Services

I have been using TF Moving for the past few months to deliver and pick up commercial kitchen equipment at various locations.
They have been on time, professional, and an ease to work with!
These guys will go above and beyond.
Highly recommend you give them a try.

Thank you for the nice review Amanda, its a pleasure working with you.

More about TF Moving & Delivery

TF Moving & Logistics is a professional moving company with movers who have over 10 years of experience. We offer both home and business moving. We understand moving is stressful and we will make your move as smooth as possible. We are insured!

Check us out at www.tfmoving.ca