ADT London

861 Consortium Ct. London ON N6E 2S8

Reviews for ADT London

Private User reviews Fort Erie, ON

Poor service provider

Every sensor in the house was programmed on double delay to transmit signals to station , to call them and put system on test during renovation took 20 minutes on hold , there was bunch of sensor broken or taken down during renovations they didn’t have a list of zones that didn’t work .

Lucaner in
Lucaner in
1 review Lucan, ON

Unable to fix a problem

Alarm system constantly shows low battery, finally had company send replacement batteries that were either wrong size or made no difference to the situation. Finally gave up trying to solve issue, just letting contract run out, then they are finished with me, I’ve had enough of their excuses.

Good afternoon Lucaner, we are sorry to read that you have techncial issue with your system withut having a resolution. In order to assist you further and find a solution to your concern, we invite you to send us in writing to customer.support@adt.ca or short description of th eissue with your contact information, one of the Executive Escalations offcie member will be reaching you out.

Kelly from Glencoe
Kelly from Glencoe
1 review Glencoe, ON

ADT

I had the alarm installed for 1 year with a 3 year contract. Immediately from installation it constantly went off in the middle of the night. No one from ADT ever called. I made numerous appointments with them to service the system however they showed up and no phone call with explanation. Turns out that ADT outsources their work to Alarm Force. Alarm Force's service and customer service reps are terrible. Very rude and disrespectful. They (Lily) will yell over top of you while you are talking. Now I've been informed the system is not compatible with my area. They are not willing to change the system therefore I'm forced to disconnect service with a hefty $1300 bill. Awful service. I would NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE. SHAME ON YOU ADT.

More about ADT London

Our story For over 125 years, we’ve made protecting and connecting the centerpiece of what we do. 1874-1890: First security system network It all started on April 5, 1874, with a nighttime break-in. American District Telegraph (ADT) founder Edward Callahan created a telegraph-based “call box” to signal for assistance to ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in London?