ADT Quebec

Caroline in Barnet
Caroline in Barnet
1 review Matane, QC

ADT services

After a trouble with my fire alarm, I called the client services of ADT. They told me a technician would contact me the day after to take arrangement to visit us and repair the system.

They tried only once to call me before calling my security contact to give him the time and date they would come, between 10h and 14h.

I called back client services explaining I wouldn't take 4 hours off my work and anyway, I am at home every days at 15h so they should come when I am avalaible...

Tech called back while I was at work, seemed pissed he couldn't come anytime he wanted. He said if he would call us eventually for another meeting, if not this week, next week or he next after.

I mentioned that my system wasn't protecting me all that time and he replied that it was my problem as It was me who was not available,

My problem ? Really ? Yeah, my problem as I signed a contract with a company who offers a discutable quality system and poor client service.

Dear Caroline, we are sorry that our services have not met your expectations and in the delay in this Homestars response. We hope that the issue has now been resolved. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out to us any time by sending an email to communication@adt.ca. Please include "Homestars" in the subject line. Thank you.

More about ADT Quebec

Our story For over 125 years, we’ve made protecting and connecting the centerpiece of what we do. 1874-1890: First security system network It all started on April 5, 1874, with a nighttime break-in. American District Telegraph (ADT) founder Edward Callahan created a telegraph-based “call box” to signal for assistance to ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Vanier?