El Nino Carpet and Flooring

Review for El Nino Carpet and Flooring

Graham in Burlington
Graham in Burlington

Luxury Vinyl Plank Install

I called El Nino to see if they install Vinyl Plank on the stairs, I have been having trouble finding anyone who did this. They sent me Stan! what a great job he did. I would recommend him to install flooring he is very particular and wasn't happy until it looked great. He even cleaned up after the job. Oh and I have to say dealing with Rachel was great as well. Thx

More about El Nino Carpet and Flooring

Owner Operated since 2000 Christian Baudino is a Hamilton Firefighter and a proud veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces. Carpet Installation Services is a trade that was passed down from father (El Padre) to son (El Nino)! We service Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and the Niagara Region. (We can happily ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Burlington?