El Nino Carpet and Flooring

El Nino Carpet and Flooring

Reviews for El Nino Carpet and Flooring

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Best Price I found and workmanship

I searched for a reputable company with the best price and landed on these guys. It was very easy because I just sent them a picture of my staircase and they were able to provide me a quote. We picked our carpet which was good quality for the price of a lesser product. They came on schedule, were clean friendly and professional. Very happy with the finnished product and are planning to use them when we replace the rest of our flooring.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to have the opportunity to work with you and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great Product and Awesome Customer Service

This is our first flooring experience and we had done the research and spent some time looking around. We felt very well taken care of at El Niño and were spoken to not at!
Everything we were told happened and when one little thing went wrong, El Nino took responsibility.... so refreshing! I would strongly recommend at least checking these guys out before making a decision about flooring!

SC in Oakville
SC in Oakville
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Quality Work and Quality Service

We are so impressed with the quality of service that we have received from Christian and the team at El Nino Carpet and Flooring. From the moment we talked by phone, to the on-site meeting at our house to the selection of the carpets and finally, the installation - this company is top notch.

We will work with them again and encourage anyone to contact them for carpet and flooring.

Thanks again

Graham in Burlington
Graham in Burlington
44 reviews Burlington, ON

Luxury Vinyl Plank Install

I called El Nino to see if they install Vinyl Plank on the stairs, I have been having trouble finding anyone who did this. They sent me Stan! what a great job he did. I would recommend him to install flooring he is very particular and wasn't happy until it looked great. He even cleaned up after the job. Oh and I have to say dealing with Rachel was great as well. Thx

More about El Nino Carpet and Flooring

Home of Ontario's Best Price Guarantee!
Stores located in Burlington, Kitchener and Milton.

Owner Operated since 2000

Christian Baudino is a Hamilton Firefighter and a proud veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces.
Carpet Installation Services is a trade that was passed down from father (El Padre) to son (El Nino)!
We service Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga and the Niagara Region. (We can happily service locations outside of those parameters for a marginal travel fee. Contact us for more information)