Aa Floors & More Ltd

524 Evans Avenue Toronto ON M8W 2V4

Reviews for Aa Floors & More Ltd

Henri B
Henri B

Very satisfied with the service and product every time I shop here

I recently purchased over 3,200 sqft. of engineered hardwood from AA Floors and am currently ordering laminate flooring. I have to say the service is exceptional. Peter is very knowledgeable , patient and helpful. It is my third project that I purchase the flooring from AA Floors and I have been very satisfied with the product every time, and certainly will be back again. I highly recommend anyone looking to replace the flooring to check out AA Floors as they have a vast variety of choices at amazing prices.

L K.
L K.

Flooring for whole house

This Grandeur Oak Mist flooring from AA was perfect for my Scandinavian cottage-style house. I spent months trying to source this look (matte finish, distressed, hand-scraped) and I found exactly what I was looking for at AA. The floors are easy to install and care for, extremely durable (e.g. resistant to cat and dog claws, stains from mud and salt) and they really warm up the space. I also really appreciated the honest, helpful service at AA Floors and More. As a woman project-managing a renovation and sourcing all materials myself, I dealt with a lot of condescension, aggro and manipulation at other stores. But the staff at AA Floors and More were respectful, helpful and straightforward with pricing, etc. Highly recommended- I'm planning to shop there again soon.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Flooring in Sunnylea

We replaced all the flooring in a 70 year old house with engineered flooring from AA floors. The quality is excellent and we had no problems with returning overage. The experience with the team was problem free. The prices are very competitive as we had searched several other sites for flooring.

Kronotex laminate flooring

Very satisfied with the service and the product at AAfloors. I had Kronotex Amazon laminate installed by professionals and it looks stunning in my new townhouse. I will definitely recommend to anyone.

Mike Vinakmens from Toronto
Mike Vinakmens from Toronto

New Flooring

We spent a lot of time looking for new flooring for our main floor. After consulting with Peter, we landing on a brushed walnut engineered - manufactured by Twelve Oaks. We are thrilled with the result. This flooring looks fantastic and is the perfect solution for our needs. Excellent service through the entire process.

DS in Etobicoke
DS in Etobicoke

Kitchen flooring

We had AA flooring install Twelve Oaks engineered flooring for our kitchen. The price was reasonable (it was on sale) and they were able to install on short notice. Unfortunately, the floor is already cracking and chipping along the seams in multiple areas (after only 5 months). Unsure of whether this was a product or install issue I followed up with my sales person (Peter R) and was told that a rep would come to my home to assess. I have called and emailed multiple times and no one has come to look at the flooring. We finally gave up on AA floors after months of following up.
We originally ordered this product for our entire first floor but started with the kitchen first. Thank goodness this horrible product is only in our kitchen. We won’t use AA again and we certainly won’t purchase twelve oaks products. There is nothing more disappointing than having new floors that are already breaking down.

Helen from Toronto
Helen from Toronto

Special Thanks to Ruslan

We would like to express our sincere thanks to Ruslan who went over and above to accommodate us this evening for a small return. We were 5 minutes late and the warehouse was closed. As we were being turned away from the front desk, he stepped out of the back office and offered a hand in accepting and processing our return. That type of customer service goes a long way. .... Very much appreciated. Not to mention the fact that we absolutely love the laminate flooring we purchased. We highly recommend AA Floors for both quality and outstanding customer service. Thanks again Ruslan ! MC

GTgirl Self Reno in Etobicoke
GTgirl Self Reno in Etobicoke

Great Selection of Vinyl Flooring

I shopped around for several weeks and AS had the best selection of Vinyl Flooring. Peter was super helpful in explaining what materials were needed to lay the flooring. I had ordered too much flooring and they gladly took it bad. Outstanding customer service from start to finish.

Very impressive!

Even more so considering you did the work yourself. Thanks for your feedback.

Wayne Robinson in Scarborough
Wayne Robinson in Scarborough

Hardwood Flooring purchase for master bdrm and hallway

I purchased BSL hardwood flooring and installed it myself.
Ordering over the phone was flawless with their knowledgable staff and delivery to store was on time. I just ordered my second large purchase based on previous customer service from AA Floors & More.
Peter Lech sure knows his products

BSL flooring is a Quality product at a reasonable price. It pays to shop from a Canadian company. thanks AAA floors & More

Thanks for your kind words Wayne.

BSL is a little gem of a manufacturer. They don't advertise much but the product is manufactured and finished to a nicer standard than some of the bigger name brands, at a reasonable price.

Hardwood Flooring

I can't say enough good things about this company. We had received a few quotes from other companies that were recommended to us and decided to go with AA Floors, mostly because of the excellent customer service that Myron showed us and his willingness to work with our budget and our vision. Their team showed tremendous respect for our home and did a fantastic job! It was as if they weren't even there. We now have beautiful floors throughout the house at a very reasonable price.

Thanks very much for your feedback. It means a lot.

More about Aa Floors & More Ltd

AA FLOORS & MORE LTD. is a Toronto-based dealer of premium quality floor coverings. We offer a wide range of hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank and cork flooring products that are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and colours to satisfy even the most discriminating needs as well ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vaughan?