AA Floors & More Ltd

Reviews for AA Floors & More Ltd

Helen from Toronto
Helen from Toronto

Special Thanks to Ruslan

We would like to express our sincere thanks to Ruslan who went over and above to accommodate us this evening for a small return. We were 5 minutes late and the warehouse was closed. As we were being turned away from the front desk, he stepped out of the back office and offered a hand in accepting and processing our return. That type of customer service goes a long way. .... Very much appreciated. Not to mention the fact that we absolutely love the laminate flooring we purchased. We highly recommend AA Floors for both quality and outstanding customer service. Thanks again Ruslan ! MC

GTgirl Self Reno in Etobicoke
GTgirl Self Reno in Etobicoke

Great Selection of Vinyl Flooring

I shopped around for several weeks and AS had the best selection of Vinyl Flooring. Peter was super helpful in explaining what materials were needed to lay the flooring. I had ordered too much flooring and they gladly took it bad. Outstanding customer service from start to finish.

Very impressive!

Even more so considering you did the work yourself. Thanks for your feedback.

Wayne Robinson in Scarborough
Wayne Robinson in Scarborough

Hardwood Flooring purchase for master bdrm and hallway

I purchased BSL hardwood flooring and installed it myself.
Ordering over the phone was flawless with their knowledgable staff and delivery to store was on time. I just ordered my second large purchase based on previous customer service from AA Floors & More.
Peter Lech sure knows his products

BSL flooring is a Quality product at a reasonable price. It pays to shop from a Canadian company. thanks AAA floors & More

Thanks for your kind words Wayne.

BSL is a little gem of a manufacturer. They don't advertise much but the product is manufactured and finished to a nicer standard than some of the bigger name brands, at a reasonable price.

Hardwood Flooring

I can't say enough good things about this company. We had received a few quotes from other companies that were recommended to us and decided to go with AA Floors, mostly because of the excellent customer service that Myron showed us and his willingness to work with our budget and our vision. Their team showed tremendous respect for our home and did a fantastic job! It was as if they weren't even there. We now have beautiful floors throughout the house at a very reasonable price.

Thanks very much for your feedback. It means a lot.

s_c_goyal
s_c_goyal

AA Floors and More - Laminate Flooring

I got my flooring of my condo completed on Aug 01, 2018. As of writing on Aug 31st, I have not been refunded for the returned material and overcharge on the flooring area. I was dealing with Alex and before that i got a quote from Myron. Alex quoted me higher price on installation and laminates than Myron which was unnegotiated. Then I showed him earlier quotes, he reduced though but I lost the capability of negatiation. He adjusted revised invoice, still one item was charged for which he refunded me in cash. I told him to send more material in case its short on my estimates. Alex told me that they usually send more.

On the day of installation, installers brought exact quantity and it was found short towards end of installation, then installers ordered more than required. They took back two boxes out of 5 ordered and a box was used only 30%. Still I was charged for all this material and for the total area (according to this material) for removal and hauling of the old carpet, and installation of floor. I wrote an email, but there is no response. I spoke to Alex three times and he promised to adjust and refund on the same day, everytime. He didn't do anything and in my last call to him, he told me that his manager Ross has not adjusted the quantity yet. Then I spoke to Ross, he promised to do it last week. Nothing happened so far. The overcharge is approximately $300., but looks like they don't intend to refund. I have now opened a dispute with my credit card company. But it will take long, they have started the process by requesting AA Floors to send the invoice. I will never like to go to such unfair people. Problem is not with AA Floors as such, but with Alex. This guy is habitual over-charger (as I saw in three different invoices) and then never does anything for his promises. I am planning to call Alex and Ross again today. STAY away from Alex.

We apologize for any discrepancies, but this has now been adjusted in your favour and you promised to revise your review to fairly reflect the final outcome. Please do so at your earliest convenience since these claims cast wide doubt about our whole business.

CAB in Mississauga
CAB in Mississauga

Beautiful flooring at a great price - twice!

We have placed two orders with AA Floors & More, each time for the same exquisite hand scraped & distressed engineered oak flooring. Peter provided exceptional, pleasant customer service and guidance. He also honoured the (lower) price we paid on the first order when we came back months later to buy additional flooring. Along with looking fantastic, we've been really happy with how well the floor has held up to regular use and how easy it is to clean. Overall, we are thrilled with price, service and quality of the product. Will heartily recommend AA Floors & More to anyone.
P.S. I have tried about five times to upload a photo to this site but have been unsuccessful. It just won't upload. I'd love to share a pic of our beautiful flooring but just can't seem to make it work. AA Floors & More pleaes feel free to contact me to assist with uploading the photos.

Well that is exactly why we recommend distressed texture flooring, which combines both hand-scraping and a wire-brushing process to make the floor far more forgiving under the demands of household traffic and wear and tear.

Thanks and enjoy your floors!

Hanson in Toronto
Hanson in Toronto

People, Product, Price

We have had to deal with a lot of people as we prepare to move to our house and AA Floors is definitely one of the best ones that we have had to deal with. The moment we walked into the store, Myron gave us a warm welcome and provided suggestions on what would fit our taste. We took some time to decide on the floors and Myron gave us a specific recommendation based on us having a small baby. We discussed pricing and were surprised at how good the prices are for the quality of product that we are getting. Myron went the extra mile by going to our place to help do some measurements as well as to provide an assessment on whether their installers can help us. We didn’t end up going with their installers as we have other work that needs to be done to our place but I’m sure their quality of service is unparalleled. All in all, AA Floors & More provides excellent people, product and price. I would definitely recommend this store for your hardwood flooring needs.

In the highly saturated GTA market where everyone and their grandmother now sell flooring out of little shops, we find that service and stock make ALL of the difference.

Thanks!

Abid in Toronto
Abid in Toronto

Hardwood sneaky business

I paid over $8200 for hardwood floor installation. The task was completed with little expertise and then charged me $300 for an hour work to hold the furniture from other side with me to move from one room to other. Choice is yours!!!! Very sneaky operation!!!

Dear Abid,

The day that you came into our showroom, we were having a sale on the hardwood flooring.

You expressed interest in purchasing hardwood flooring and having the installation done for the carpeted first and second floors of your house.

We gave you an outline of the fees that we charge for the following: installation, material, carpet removal, and furniture removal.

You said that to save money, you were going to remove the carpet and furniture by yourself and would only like to pay for material and installation.

We then decided to give you an additional discount of $600.00 on top of the sale price for the installation.

On Friday, the day of the installation- we did a free delivery to your house and the workers came to do their installation.

Thankfully on the first floor, you had removed the carpet and furniture and the area was ready for installation.

The workers had an instruction sheet indicating that the floors were to be installed straight, as per what you requested and paid for in store.

Then, the following happened:

1) You told the worker to install the floors diagonally

2) The worker was confused because the instruction sheet indicated for them to be straight length wise of the room

3) Worker called the store for clarification

4) Store called you and said that as we had agreed when you were making a payment, the installation would be straight

A straight installation would cost less because it would take less time.

After the workers finished their installation on the first floor, they had a verbal agreement with you. They said that they would come on Saturday at 8:00 AM to continue the second floor and reminded you to remove the furniture and carpet the same as you had done for the first floor.

You agreed to prepare the second floor for installation. The next morning, the workers showed up at your house at 9:00 AM.

Then, the following happened:

1) You had slept in and the carpet and furniture was not removed by you, as promised.

2) You asked for the installers to remove the carpet and furniture to prepare for installation.

3) As per our conversation in the store, you knew that there was a fee to remove the carpet and furniture. This is why you chose to do it by yourself for the first floor.

4) The workers told you that the fee is $300 for removal of carpet and furniture from the second floor.

5) You agreed to pay the fee of $300 to prepare the second floor

6) The workers removed all the furniture from the second floor and about 400 sq.f. of carpet.

As for wearing sneakers, according to the NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association) does not require workers to wear steel toed boots during installation. This is to prevent the hardwood floor from being scratched and dented during the job.

We take great pride in our professional craftsmanship and our years of experience. The workers who did your house have 17 years of experience and have done over 250 houses per year.

Overall, we have been in this business for over 20 years and 99% of our customers are by referral which speaks to our professionalism, skill, craftsmanship, and honesty.

Hopefully this clarifies the reason for the additional $300 charge. Also, please note that earlier we gave you a $600.00 discount on top of the sale price for installation.

Thank you.

Tee in Etobicoke
Tee in Etobicoke

Brilliance: :One tile at a time

We are refurbishing our home to sell during the summer.
One of our best decisions was to redo the floors in the family room and our two bedrooms.
We pulled up the old carpet and laid down laminate flooring and were blown away by how great it looks, American walnut by Swiss Natural is the homerun of our renovation work thus far.

Happy to help with your flooring needs.

Herman in Orillia
Herman in Orillia

Andrew the installer was the best!

I was very impressed with the craftsmanship displayed by Andrew who installed our vinyl floor on June 1, 2018. He was very meticulous and professional. It was a joy to watch him practice his craft. His work is impeccable! I would recommend him to anyone, without hesitation.

Hi Herman, Andrew is probably our most seasoned installer, with nearly 20 years in the trade. Our 3 other crews have probably 40 years of experience between them.

Unlike the box stores and some vendors, we don't have a revolving door of various trades and contractors performing the work for us.

More about AA Floors & More Ltd

AA FLOORS & MORE LTD. is a Toronto-based dealer of premium quality floor coverings. We offer a wide range of hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank and cork flooring products that are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and colours to satisfy even the most discriminating needs as well as catering to custom requirements.

We offer professional installation services for the commercial and residential sectors and have the capacity to take on any size and number of projects.

Our 50,000 sq. ft. showroom/warehouse is equipped to expeditiously serve retailers, building contractors, flooring installers, architects and interior designers as well as the general public. We maintain an extensive inventory of the most current pre-finished and unfinished hardwood flooring, laminates and engineered floors.

We are fully insured, providing quality workmanship, customer service, and dependability. Our customers draw from as far away as the neighbouring provinces, knowing the service, pricing and selection they receive at AA FLOORS & MORE.
Hardwood in Toronto, hardwood in Toronto, Laminate in Toronto, laminate in Toronto.
Hardwood flooring (prefinished and unfinished), bamboo, laminate flooring, engineered hardwood, cork, MicroLite, granite countertops, baseboards, wood mouldings, cleaning solutions, floor finishes, soundproofing, underlayment, tools and more.