Aa Floors & More Ltd

524 Evans Avenue Toronto ON M8W 2V4

Reviews for Aa Floors & More Ltd

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Hardwood floor floor for main & upper floor

Do not use this company!!! We were sold 2000sq of maple hardwood by a very pleasant sales assistant called Alex, who said we can always return any unopened boxes. We'd better take the whole stock, he said, as it was all that was left. Can we pick it up at a later date? Sure, just let us know when. Fast forward...we purchased Jan. 26th, picked the boxes up Mid-April and tried to return 29 boxes May 27th. That's when we met the owner, Ross, who said there's no way he can accept the unopened boxes as they have a 30day return policy and we purchased in January!!! Unbelievable!

In response to the owner's comments: at no point during the sales transaction were we informed that we had 30days to return unwanted product. If Alex had done so, we would have said that this was unsuitable to our needs as we were purchasing well in advance of installation. Secondly, after deliberately mis-leading us in the sales transaction, my wife and I didn't trust Ross or AA Floors to 'sell our product at a discount'. We are also unhappy with the way extremely unprofessional way in which the owner spoke to my wife in a follow up conversation. He asked my wife if she thought she was 'famous' when she asked why AA Floors were reneging on our verbal agreement. From the beginning of the conversation, Ross didn't take the time to listen or understand our situation, preferring instead to accuse us, the customer, of trying to make him poor.

We do understand your frustration that you had experienced with our company, our company policy as stated on the invoice is no returns after 30 days of Pick-up. As a favour we had held your materials for a total of 3 1/2 months with no additional charge for holding the materials or storage fees. The date of the attempted return was Saturday June 1st 2019 which is well over the 30 day standard return policy, typically we do allow a window for delay of return as a customer favour unfortunately this addiotnal time is not 3 weeks. When it was brought to our attention that you wanted to return the materials, we explained to you that this product is now discounted but in good faith we offered to hold this material and put it on sale for you ( ensuring full refund without penalties when the material is sold ) you declined the offer and insisted a refund immediately. We believe this review is not a good judgement for our company as we made an attempt to assist you in this situation.

Lack of transoarency

Good selection and good prices.
But lack of transparency as the floor on display in the showroom and the ‘show board’ they’ll lend you to take maybe and look perfect as in ‘flawless’ when the actual floor delivered has lots of blutches of bluish stains making look dirty at places.
Then you’ll need to breath over the shoulders of your installor to make sure those boards are put in less visible area! Which was not my case rrrg
Need to pay extra ti have the floor deliver inside !!??!!

Mikeb in Etobicoke
Mikeb in Etobicoke

Hardwood flooting

We were so happy with the technical knowledge, product availability, service and pricing when we purchased flooring for our cottage a couple of years ago, that we returned to AA for a recent renovation at our home in Toronto. Highly recommended.
Mike

Matching an older 3/4"x 21/2" Red Oak strained flooring

Ross & Mike,
I removed some old ceramic flooring in my hallway because it was always cracking on me.
I decided to match my older bedroom & family room flooring { 3/4" Red Oak plank flooring } to new 3/4" Red Oak plank flooring.
Russ and Mike at AA floors were the only ones that took the time to find me some older flooring which turn out to be very close in size and color strain.
The pricing was very reasonable and stock was available right there in they warehouse.
My wife and I were very satisfied was all the help, service and pricing.
The job is completed and anything looks magnificent.
I would recommend AA Floors for all hardwood flooring projects at home or on any important job that you may have.

Very grateful,
Angelo Magnifico

Henri B
Henri B

Very satisfied with the service and product every time I shop here

I recently purchased over 3,200 sqft. of engineered hardwood from AA Floors and am currently ordering laminate flooring. I have to say the service is exceptional. Peter is very knowledgeable , patient and helpful. It is my third project that I purchase the flooring from AA Floors and I have been very satisfied with the product every time, and certainly will be back again. I highly recommend anyone looking to replace the flooring to check out AA Floors as they have a vast variety of choices at amazing prices.

L K.
L K.

Flooring for whole house

This Grandeur Oak Mist flooring from AA was perfect for my Scandinavian cottage-style house. I spent months trying to source this look (matte finish, distressed, hand-scraped) and I found exactly what I was looking for at AA. The floors are easy to install and care for, extremely durable (e.g. resistant to cat and dog claws, stains from mud and salt) and they really warm up the space. I also really appreciated the honest, helpful service at AA Floors and More. As a woman project-managing a renovation and sourcing all materials myself, I dealt with a lot of condescension, aggro and manipulation at other stores. But the staff at AA Floors and More were respectful, helpful and straightforward with pricing, etc. Highly recommended- I'm planning to shop there again soon.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Flooring in Sunnylea

We replaced all the flooring in a 70 year old house with engineered flooring from AA floors. The quality is excellent and we had no problems with returning overage. The experience with the team was problem free. The prices are very competitive as we had searched several other sites for flooring.

Kronotex laminate flooring

Very satisfied with the service and the product at AAfloors. I had Kronotex Amazon laminate installed by professionals and it looks stunning in my new townhouse. I will definitely recommend to anyone.

Mike Vinakmens from Toronto
Mike Vinakmens from Toronto

New Flooring

We spent a lot of time looking for new flooring for our main floor. After consulting with Peter, we landing on a brushed walnut engineered - manufactured by Twelve Oaks. We are thrilled with the result. This flooring looks fantastic and is the perfect solution for our needs. Excellent service through the entire process.

DS in Etobicoke
DS in Etobicoke

Kitchen flooring

We had AA flooring install Twelve Oaks engineered flooring for our kitchen. The price was reasonable (it was on sale) and they were able to install on short notice. Unfortunately, the floor is already cracking and chipping along the seams in multiple areas (after only 5 months). Unsure of whether this was a product or install issue I followed up with my sales person (Peter R) and was told that a rep would come to my home to assess. I have called and emailed multiple times and no one has come to look at the flooring. We finally gave up on AA floors after months of following up.
We originally ordered this product for our entire first floor but started with the kitchen first. Thank goodness this horrible product is only in our kitchen. We won’t use AA again and we certainly won’t purchase twelve oaks products. There is nothing more disappointing than having new floors that are already breaking down.

More about Aa Floors & More Ltd

AA FLOORS & MORE LTD. is a Toronto-based dealer of premium quality floor coverings. We offer a wide range of hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank and cork flooring products that are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and colours to satisfy even the most discriminating needs as well ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vaughan?