Hi-tech Concrete Solutions

Review for Hi-tech Concrete Solutions

Asim Khan  from Brampton
Asim Khan from Brampton

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY

The whole process was horrible DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. I paid for driveway and stairs, they made several mistakes including stamped my driveway with the mat upside down it’s been 9 months an they refuse to do anything about it, my number has been blocked. I paid $2000 more than Daljit initially quoted me for horrible work, they damaged my water main and my gutter, my house had since loss value due to the negligence of their work

More about Hi-tech Concrete Solutions

HitechConcrete. ca Concrete Contractors with 10 years of business in Brampton and surrounding GTA. Hi-tech Concrete company provide decorative concrete driveway, walkways and wet basement waterproofing services with the highest standards of customer satisfaction. Boost your property value with our decorative stamped concrete, exposed aggravated or a plain cement concrete ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Brampton?