Express Paving

Richmond Hill ON L4C3C7

Review for Express Paving

Dan
1 review Ajax, ON

They did a great job, everything was done to my liking and on time. Had a good crew, cleaned up after themselves, i would recommend them.

ERIC C.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hi everyone
We have just finished renewal of our driveway with my Express Pavement. Myself and my neighbor did together and got good deal and service from Sammy (Express pavement).

He explained the process very well, did great clean up and new asphalt very professionally. His friendly approach made us comfortable. These kind of customer service make difference and I am already recommending their service all around me. Tickness of the asphalt, and final finish are all important and Sammy and his team know all about that.
He communicates properly and honestly and when he promise he keeps it.
I highly recommend working with him and his team in Express pavement.
Keep up your good work Sammy and folks there.

Eric
2017 Summer ,Markham,ON

John
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

very good team they are very professional very good prices they did my driveway ,back yard patio and walkway they did what they promised they worked with deadline ,i would pick them again

More about Express Paving

Express Paving is the expert in paving projects including asphalt parking lots, driveways, walkways, loading docks and areas. We can work with to your backyard or patio, to create retaining walls, swimming pool decking flagstone, interlock floors, steps, waterfalls and many other options to create your outdoor design. you can ...