Oakdew

Review for Oakdew

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

Derek is the man!!

Derek was awesome when responding quickly and efficiently to my sod request. He literally got back to me the same day and was able to visit my property and provide a detailed and thorough quote! This was very much appreciated as no other sod providers were able to visit my house that quickly and provide a detailed PDF quote with pricing breakdown.

Not only was Derek the most cost efficient option for new sod install, he also allowed for various forms of payment (cash, debit, credit, interac, etc) and there was no deposit required. This may seem like a small thing but again other providers were forcing us to put down deposits to secure dates and were not accepting credit as a form of payment. I liked the flexibility in payment options that Oakdew provided.

I was able to communicate with Derek throughout the day via email or text and he always answered any questions or concerns I had...usually within a few hours tops. I even asked if he could come back to the house and provide a quote on landscape lighting and he also did that with no issue even though I was unable to afford it at the time.

Derek and team were able to take out our existing grass, apply top soil, and level the land out before putting down the new sod all before the end of April. This was much appreciated as I knew he was extremely busy up to that date and even the day of.

I would not hesitate to recommend Derek and Oakdew Irrigation,Sprinklers & Lighting & Sodding for your sod, sprinkler and landscape lighting needs. Derek and team were very professional and even after the sod has been installed, he has been there to give me advice and follow up.

More about Oakdew

The company was founded and is continuously growing through innovation and the desire to create a one stop shop. The three services that we offer are intertwined and yield the best results in creating a beautiful landscape - Sprinkler Irrigation Systems, Landscape Lighting, and Sodding - New Grass. Our true passion for the ...
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Mississauga?