London Lock & Key

Reviews for London Lock & Key

Kaylee
Kaylee

Very easy to work with!

John, was great. Very easy to work with! He showed up on time and very communicative. If I ever need a lock smith again, John will be he first I call.

Isaac
Isaac
2 reviews London, ON

Would definitely use London Lock & Key again.

I needed my locks changed the same day, they made sure to fit me in and were very affordable. Great attitude and good work! Would definitely use London Lock & Key again.

Katherine Evens
Katherine Evens
1 review London, ON

The technician- John was very professional and completed the job quickly.

The technician- John was very professional and completed the job quickly. The job was not an emergency (change locks on newly purchased home) but in less than 2 hours from my search online for a locksmith the job was completed. I selected this one because it is a family owned small business and the good reviews help too.

Kimberly P
Kimberly P
2 reviews London, ON

I used London Lock & Key

I used London Lock & Key about 4 months ago for my mothers house up the street. So of course when I got a new door, I wanted to use the same guys. I called up and they said they could come between 9-10am. And low and behold, John shows up at my door at 8:55am. Now that is service! How many people can you say show up a few minutes before the time they quote. Not many I know of.

Hubert Drec in Toronto
Hubert Drec in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Great response time!

Great response time! Tech was very polite, knowledgeable, and efficient. He was able to get into my car within 2 minutes or less. I would most definitely recommend this business to friends and family.

More about London Lock & Key

We are a family owned and operated locksmith company serving London Ontario, and the surrounding area! We have 8 years of extensive experience in auto locksmith services, commercial and residential locksmith service. No job is too small! If you are locked out or have a lost key near London Ontario, ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in London?