Inspirational Storage Solutions

pj-party
pj-party
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Closet organization

We had a very messy disorganized deeper closet that became a dumping ground in our condo. Storage is always a HUGE issue when you downsize especially as sizably as we did.
Robert was very helpful with his suggestions after he listened to our needs. When he suggested pull out shelves, I was ecstatic because it was so much more manageable n easy to see my shoes. We are very pleased with the quality of work.

lucy.py.lo
lucy.py.lo
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Closets

Excellent design and great workmanship, this is beyond my expectations,what a great job, well done!

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Janine
Janine
1 review Langley, BC

Ktiche

I am very happy and wonder why I waited so long to have this done. I was impressed by James - he was professional, provided good recommendations of where to use the product that fit the use of the kitchen, tidy, and he was punctual.

Thank you!