Budget Blinds Calgary North

Drapery & Curtains
Budget Blinds Calgary North

Reviews for Budget Blinds Calgary North

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great from start t finish

Very happy with my experience with these guys. Every step was smooth and every person I met with was pleasant and professional. Most importantly I suppose, , the finished product exceeded expectations and was delivered earlier than quoted as well.

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us :) Looking forward to serving you again in the future!

- The Budget Blinds of SE Calgary Team

Lynette in Calgary
Lynette in Calgary

New Blinds installation

I contracted Budget Blinds to install new blinds on my recently replaced windows. They came in a little higher in price than their competitors, but the terrific warranty that was included with the blinds convinced me that in the long run, they would be the better option. Now, after the extremely poor service that I received, I am weary of whether or not I would ever be able to benefit from this warranty should I ever need it.
Ron came out and measured my windows, showed me all the available product, gave me a quote and we came to an agreement on product, price and an install date. I was promised delivery of product in approx. 3 weeks. After having paid the deposit of 50%, I waited patiently for my blinds to arrive. After 4 weeks, I emailed Ron to inquire about delivery. He said they should be there within the next week. It turned out that they took a total of nearly 7 weeks to arrive. An install date was quickly scheduled (at my convenience, on a Sunday - which I appreciated), but I was gravely disappointed that the large blind for my living room window was cut too large and would have to be sent back to be adjusted. The installer apologized and told me it would take approx. 2 weeks to be fixed. I expected to also receive communication directly from Ron with an apology and the anticipated solution, but received nothing. I waited 2 days and sent an email asking for information. He passed the buck on to the installer, saying he should have communicated with me. I stated that indeed the installer did, but that the owner of the company is ultimately responsible for all communication and any issues regarding the product. I should note that every time I sent an email, it was a long wait or I had to send additional emails in order to get any communication back from him - his customer service skills are deplorable. In the end, after another long wait, the adjusted blind was installed. I had to ask for the final invoice/receipt to be sent to me (after they had quickly billed my credit card) and demanded a discount for all my trouble. I waited days to hear back (once again) and finally had to send a threatening email before I received a response - this time from his wife. She apologized profusely, but by now it was far too late. I ultimately did receive a discount, but due to the exceedingly poor communication, long wait and improperly constructed product, I cannot in good conscience recommend this company to anyone. I will say however, that the product itself is of good quality and operates as it should - I am pleased with the blinds, but certainly not pleased with the process or the company.

Andrew Green from Calgary
Andrew Green from Calgary

New Window coverings

Budget Blinds installed new window coverings throughout my house. Roller shades on the main floor and Accordion blinds upstairs. I think they did a fantastic job. The sales person was very professional and spent quite a bit of time helping us decide on the perfect choices for our house. The coverings arrived in a reasonable time frame and the installer was excellent. He knew what he was doing and was very good at explaining how everything worked properly.

Thank you Andrew for your review! It was a pleasure helping you find the best window coverings for your space. Thank you for choosing Budget Blinds for your home renovation!

Jackson Perry from Calgary
Jackson Perry from Calgary

Blinds

Installing blinds was the final touch on a full renovation that we completed this year and we could not have been happier with Budget Blinds. Dan and Jessica were very professional in working with us to pick out the right blinds for the place. Once we were ready to go, they installed them the next day and they look fantastic! I am happy we went with their suggestion of cordless blinds which look clean and easy to adjust.
I would recommend Budget Blinds not only for the great customer service but the quality of the product as well.

Thank you Jackson for your review! We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your Budget Blinds purchase! I agree that cordless blinds are a great clean option and your blinds look great in your home! Thanks again for your business!

Margarita from Calgary
Margarita from Calgary

Blinds

Ron came in for an in-home estimate. Seemed professional and knowledgeable. My disappointment and frustration was with his follow up, customer service and communication (or lack thereof). Installers were friendly and professional, but realized one of my blinds was missed in the order. Told me Ron would follow-up. This never happened. It has been a couple of months now and he has not replied to any of my e-mails inquiring when I might expect my final blind. Would not recommend. So frustrating!

Tomie
Tomie
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

Blind Installation

We moved into an old house and ordered blinds for all of our windows on our mine floor. The installers were nice, but their hands were so dirty that all of our white blinds got black finger prints all over. Most of the blinds fits pretty good, however the measurement was off and didn't fit right in our living room window. They re-ordered a new one again for us, however it didn't fit again. The sale person came to have a look and he just told me it is our house's fault....ok... I am pretty sure 50 years old houses exist everywhere and if our window isn't level they should've have known better which blinds works for the case.. It has been more than 6 months since we ordered our blinds from them. As of today, they still haven't solve our issue. I still have a blind that doesn't fit in the window and have been trying to get hold of the sale person, but no answer. I think we just need to contact BBB soon to resolve the issue for us because it is out of our control if they don't return my call for 6 months.

bpc
bpc

Supply and installation of window coverings

We dealt with Ron & his wife who coordinates the installation appointments and they were both professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgable. We really love our blinds that were for an 18ft window and difficult to install. The installers came along with Ron & did a great job. We would use them again without hesitation. The blinds came in a timely fashion.

More about Budget Blinds Calgary North

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Calgary North. We're your local experts and are proud to be backed by the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America that has provided design-driven solutions for over 25 years. With the highest levels of customer satisfaction, you'll have the peace of mind and security that comes with choosing the proven leader. We’ll get to know you and your unique style so we can deliver the perfect solution for your home.

***

Explore what Beautiful can do for your windows. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re looking forward to working with you.