Kremer Blinds

Reviews for Kremer Blinds

Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Glad we went with Kremer Blinds!

As usual, we got several quotes from reputable contractors on Home Stars. Kremer Blinds was our choice as they had a very reasonably priced product, were detailed oriented, and had the best solution for our particular needs with blackout shades. We're also very impressed by the after service quality. After the initial installation, we've requested some additional small blinds accessories / fixtures, which have been promptly provided. I would strongly recommend Kremer Blinds to anyone!

Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for the great review!
It is very important for us as a service provider to give the customers our best service and take responsibility for our products and labour. We believe that customer service must continue even when the project is complete. As we understand how important it is to be accessible, we make sure to be available to our clients and stay committed to them.
Enjoy your beautiful new house and shades.

Tali
Tali

Blind installation

Kremer Blinds was wonderful to work with. The blinds arrived and were installed in a very timely manner, and were very reasonably priced. I will definitely hire Kremer Blinds again.

Hi Tali,
Thank you for the great review!
Happy Holidays,

Beata
Beata

New home built

Kremer Blinds
Toronto
M2N 1E9

We had all windows done by Kremer Blinds in our newly built house. Omri provides exceptional customer service. Always on time, always reliable, always polite, very professional.
No “middle man” in his business so he provides excellent value for his products.
Definitely highly recommended.

Hi Beata,
Thank you very much for you kind review.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we are always willing to go the extra mile to achieve that.
We are very glad that you are happy with the results and our customer service. It's another win for us.
Wishing you a wonderful first holiday, in your beautiful new home.

Marlene
Marlene

Sliding Panel Blinds & Roller Shades

Very clean installation, very tidy and Omri was a pleasure to work with! He was very meticulous with the installation of a few blinds (not all the same). He is a very genuine individual and I would highly recommend him. I am sorry that I didn't know about Kremer Blinds when I did my original installation - he would have been my first choice!

Hi Marlene,
Thank you for the amazing review!
It was a pleasure working with you from the first consultation and through to the finished product. Your place is wonderful and I am happy I got to be a part of your home improvement process.

Natasha
Natasha
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Dual aura blinds throughout home

Omri did a fantastic job from beginning to end. He was very helpful in choosing the best color scheme and style for our home. Once we decided on what we liked it took him 3 weeks to get the order in and complete the installation. Excellent to deal with and awesome price! Thanks Omri!

Hi Natasha.
Thank you for the great review.
Enjoy your new blinds!
Omri.

Schwartz, C.
Schwartz, C.
1 review , ON

Office blinds

We ordered window covering at Kremer blinds.
The service was very quick, professional, with high quality products, with good competitive price.
For sure will recommend their services!
Thank you for the great work.

Hi Maya,
Thank you so much for your great review! It was a pleasure working with you in your new office space. Best of luck to you and we look forward to working together in the future.

Monica
Monica

Window Blinds

Omri is a professional and pays attention to details. We are extremely happy with the workmanship and quality of the blinds. I definately recommend Kremer Blinds for anyone needing this service.

Hi Monica,
Thank you for your kind review.
At Kremer Blinds we take great pride in what we do. Specialty shaped shutters bring on some challenges, and I love making it work.
I am very happy with the results and am very pleased you are too.

ALLISON
ALLISON

Blinds

Omri did the blinds for our whole house. He has a fine attention to detail and made sure we were satisfied with everything. We are very happy with his product and service.

Hi Allison,
Thank you for a great review.
It was a pleasure working with you and I am happy you are satisfied with my service and the results.
Enjoy your new blinds!

Fredf
Fredf

Blinds for an entire 3 story house

Several motorised and different types of blinds.

Omri gave excellent advice on styles snd type. I never felt he was trying to 'sell' me a product.

Installation was timely, well done and very neat.

Price was very competitive.

I have already recommended him to a friend.

Hi Fred,
Thank you for your kind review and the recommendation to your friend!
I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with Kremer Blinds' service and price. Most importantly, every client is different and listening to you to understand what would best suit you is something I think is essential for success.
It was a pleasure working with you!

peterstoklosa
peterstoklosa
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bedroom and kitchen blinds

Excellent work. Quick response to phone calls. Good quality blinds. Can't wait for out next project.

Hi Peter.
Thank you for the kind review.
It was a pleasure working with you and I hope Ella will enjoy her day time naps with the blackout blinds.
Omri.

More about Kremer Blinds

Kremer Blinds is a family owned and operated local company that specializes in the finest quality window coverings including blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery.

We are proud Canadians and we only use Canadian suppliers and products.

Kremer Blinds delivers a full customer service experience:
We provide an in home service where our specialist meets with you at your property and assists you in choosing the right window coverings to suit your needs. We also welcome you to book an appointment for a viewing of our beautiful display in our showroom.

After the consultation, our trained team with conduct on site, precise, measurements, followed by a professional installation.

Customer Service and Satisfaction is what we aim to achieve in every project. Regardless of the size and type of your project, whether a small, economical project to a high-end mega project, Kremer Blinds treats every project with equal consideration and professionalism. Because of that, we have created our 5 P’s which express what Kremer Blinds’ values are based on:

- Professional