Kremer Blinds

Reviews for Kremer Blinds

Jonathan
Jonathan

Blinds

I messaged Omri about getting blinds installed for a few windows in my home, he replied the same day and set an appointment to do an in home consultation. He arrived on-time for the consultation and was very professional, presented a bunch of options for the look and mechanisms of the blinds at a very competitive price point.
Was told it would take around 3 weeks to manufacture the blinds, it took around 3 weeks and he came by to install the blinds quickly and diligently

Overall they look great, work exactly as described, and I'm happy to have hired him for the job

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you!

It was a pleasure to work with you.

MarianT
MarianT

Vertical blinds

Omri was a professional from start to finish. I had a hard time making a final decision because there where so many beautiful options to choose from and I never felt pressured that I was taking too long to decide. Omri worked with me and guided me only when I asked, he never pushed for one product over another. He came back to do the installation and we couldn't be more pleased. I would highly recommend working with Omri are Kremer Blinds. Thank you Omri, really appreciate your time and effort.

Hi Marian,

Thank you for the amazing review!
It was great working with you.

Peter
Peter

Main floor blinds and installation - wood shutters and rollers

From the initial estimate through to final delivery and installation, Kramer blinds were professional, knowledgeable and immediately instilled trust that we would be happy with the end result. They did not disappoint, we are very happy with our new blinds and shutters. Highly recommend.

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your review.
It was a pleasure to work with you and Suzanne.
Enjoy you new wood shutters and roller shades.

Serafino
Serafino

New motorized smart blinds throughout new townhouse

Omri was great to work with. He’s very knowledgeable and listens to your needs a delivered a quality product. We met him at the Toronto Home Show a few months ago where he was amongst many other Blind vendors, but he stood out because of his knowledge and willingness to listen and show options available. His prices are very reasonable compared to the competitors and the products are of top quality. We purchased news motorized blinds throughout our place and within a couple of weeks he was able to come by, take measurements, order and have them installed. He was also able to help me with setting them up to work with my Smart Home so that I knew what to do winch e he left.

We highly recommend him and would not hesitate to work with him again!

Hi Fino,

Thank you very much for the amazing review!
It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad you enjoy the new shades.

Madeline
Madeline

Blinds for Condo

The work was great and done on time. Would highly recommend Kremer blinds. We were very satisfied and Omri was great to deal with.

Hi Medellin,

It was a pleasure to work with you and Jack.

Thank you for the great review!

Customer
Customer

Blinds installation

Professional and clean installation of blinds on select windows on two storeys of our home. An initial consultation helped us determine the best product and design. The suggestions offered by Omri led to a well-suited window covering that has dramatically improved the look of our home. Appointments were always timely and efficient. Inquiries were responded to promptly. Would highly recommend this company and their window coverings.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you very much for the great review!
It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm happy you enjoining the shades!

Omri

Denise W.
Denise W.

Window blind

Omri provided great advise on the type and style of blind that would work well. Installation was quick and instructions on operation of blind and remote was thorough. Very professional.

Hi Denise,

Thank you for your kind review.
It was great working with you.

edpqroupinfo
edpqroupinfo

Bathroom/ bedrooms

Awesome job, glad I did it, perfect.
Looks so much better than what was there.

Hi Neil,

Thank you for the review.

It was a pleasure to work with you.

Gaurav
Gaurav

Blinds / window treatments

Omri installed 8 panels covering nearly 9' x 20' of curved glass wall in my main living room. He had great attention to detail, was very competitive with his pricing and completed the installation himself on time and on budget. It was a hasel free experience and the area was completely dust free. The blinds look great and work perfectly. Very satisfied.

Hi Gaurav,

T from Markham
T from Markham

Estate project with Smart Home Integration

In a word, spectacular. We carefully consulted with 4 different companies, over a 1.5 year period for such a large and important project.
Our home has over 25 large windows and we wanted full automation for the home, integrated with a digital assistant. It was a rather large project. After interviewing the 4 possible service providers and looking through the various supplier options, Omri was our clear choice for the project. He was kind, patient and supportive while we worked through the non-trivial process of colour, material and valence selection, as well as working closely with us on the home automation options for 50+ motorized blinds. Where there wasn't a complete answer available on the automation technology, Omri was quick to research it and figure out how to move forward. Lastly, his quality on the installation and Quality Assurance on the window treatments blew us away. He was proactive, showing us minute defects in the material (glue that had leaked through several layers of the blinds during the manufacturing process) and taking them back for replacement. We're ecstatic about our experience with Omri from Kremer Blinds and absolutely recommend him.

Hi T.,

This is THE BEST review I've received so far!!
This was definitely a great project and I am excited I was part of it.
It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Thank you!

More about Kremer Blinds

Kremer Blinds is a family owned and operated local company that specializes in the finest quality window coverings including blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery.

We are proud Canadians and we only use Canadian suppliers and products.

Kremer Blinds delivers a full customer service experience:
We provide an in home service where our specialist meets with you at your property and assists you in choosing the right window coverings to suit your needs. We also welcome you to book an appointment for a viewing of our beautiful display in our showroom.

After the consultation, our trained team with conduct on site, precise, measurements, followed by a professional installation.

Customer Service and Satisfaction is what we aim to achieve in every project. Regardless of the size and type of your project, whether a small, economical project to a high-end mega project, Kremer Blinds treats every project with equal consideration and professionalism. Because of that, we have created our 5 P’s which express what Kremer Blinds’ values are based on:

- Professional