Kremer Blinds

Reviews for Kremer Blinds

Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
Gabriel Kuperman from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Glad we went with Kremer Blinds!

As usual, we got several quotes from reputable contractors on Home Stars. Kremer Blinds was our choice as they had a very reasonably priced product, were detailed oriented, and had the best solution for our particular needs with blackout shades. We're also very impressed by the after service quality. After the initial installation, we've requested some additional small blinds accessories / fixtures, which have been promptly provided. I would strongly recommend Kremer Blinds to anyone!

Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for the great review!
It is very important for us as a service provider to give the customers our best service and take responsibility for our products and labour. We believe that customer service must continue even when the project is complete. As we understand how important it is to be accessible, we make sure to be available to our clients and stay committed to them.
Enjoy your beautiful new house and shades.

Andrew
Andrew

Replacement Blinds

I had 4 companies come out to give me a quote to replace my blinds at my condo, I chose Omri and I'm happy that I did. First, during the quote process he was a very nice and reasonable guy, wasn't pushy or trying to steer me towards the more expensive option. I told him what I was looking for and how long I was going to be living at the condo and he helped me make the right choice. He had plenty of different options for me and his price was well below the bigger commercial companies for the same product. The warranty (lifetime) was a nice addition and being local to me he said he was willing to swing by at anytime to fix any issues. It took a couple of weeks for the blinds to arrive and he was very flexible with his timings which was convenient for me, the actual installation was painless and quick and he even helped me mount my TV! Overall I was very happy to employ Kremer Blinds and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for high quality blinds at a reasonable price. Thank you Omri!

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your great review!
It was a pleasure working with you.
I'm glad that you are happy with the process and the results. I believe that listening to my clients' needs and helping them get what they want, is the most important.
Happy New Year!

Mel M.
Mel M.

Blind installation

Professional service and excellent quality. The blinds make a huge difference in the finished look of our home. They are not only modern looking but so easy to use with the smart technology. They can be programmed to open and close while you are not home. The installation only took a few hours and the quality of the product is obvious. The fabric we selected is perfect for our space. We love our new blinds!

Hi Melanie,
Thank you for your great review!
We are thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be able to provide you with our best service and products. We hope you enjoy your fully motorized blinds especially before the holidays.
Wishing you all the best this holiday season,

Kristen
Kristen

Master bedroom shade over existing shutters

We love our California Shutters but we have a streetlight out front that makes the room too bright at night. We reached out to Omri for help with a blackout blind. We had already decided on the fabric and type, but Omri was very responsive and talked through the remote options with us. He was friendly, professional, and reasonably priced compared to two other quotes we received for the same product. We were very happy with his service!

Hi Kristen,
Thank you for your kind review.
At Kremer Blinds we do our best for every job; doesn't matter how big or small.
It was very nice to work with you.
Happy Holidays!

Tali
Tali

Blind installation

Kremer Blinds was wonderful to work with. The blinds arrived and were installed in a very timely manner, and were very reasonably priced. I will definitely hire Kremer Blinds again.

Hi Tali,
Thank you for the great review!
Happy Holidays,

Beata
Beata

New home built

We had all windows done by Kremer Blinds in our newly built house. Omri provides exceptional customer service. Always on time, always reliable, always polite, very professional.
No “middle man” in his business so he provides excellent value for his products.
Definitely highly recommended.

Hi Beata,
Thank you very much for you kind review.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we are always willing to go the extra mile to achieve that.
We are very glad that you are happy with the results and our customer service. It's another win for us.
Wishing you a wonderful first holiday, in your beautiful new home.

Marlene
Marlene

Sliding Panel Blinds & Roller Shades

Very clean installation, very tidy and Omri was a pleasure to work with! He was very meticulous with the installation of a few blinds (not all the same). He is a very genuine individual and I would highly recommend him. I am sorry that I didn't know about Kremer Blinds when I did my original installation - he would have been my first choice!

Hi Marlene,
Thank you for the amazing review!
It was a pleasure working with you from the first consultation and through to the finished product. Your place is wonderful and I am happy I got to be a part of your home improvement process.

Natasha
Natasha
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Dual aura blinds throughout home

Omri did a fantastic job from beginning to end. He was very helpful in choosing the best color scheme and style for our home. Once we decided on what we liked it took him 3 weeks to get the order in and complete the installation. Excellent to deal with and awesome price! Thanks Omri!

Hi Natasha.
Thank you for the great review.
Enjoy your new blinds!
Omri.

Schwartz, C.
Schwartz, C.
1 review , ON

Office blinds

We ordered window covering at Kremer blinds.
The service was very quick, professional, with high quality products, with good competitive price.
For sure will recommend their services!
Thank you for the great work.

Hi Maya,
Thank you so much for your great review! It was a pleasure working with you in your new office space. Best of luck to you and we look forward to working together in the future.
Best,

More about Kremer Blinds

Kremer Blinds is a family owned and operated local company that specializes in the finest quality window coverings including blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery.

We are proud Canadians and we only use Canadian suppliers and products.

Kremer Blinds delivers a full customer service experience:
We provide an in home service where our specialist meets with you at your property and assists you in choosing the right window coverings to suit your needs. We also welcome you to book an appointment for a viewing of our beautiful display in our showroom.

After the consultation, our trained team with conduct on site, precise, measurements, followed by a professional installation.

Customer Service and Satisfaction is what we aim to achieve in every project. Regardless of the size and type of your project, whether a small, economical project to a high-end mega project, Kremer Blinds treats every project with equal consideration and professionalism. Because of that, we have created our 5 P’s which express what Kremer Blinds’ values are based on:

- Professional