Kremer Blinds

peterstoklosa
peterstoklosa
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Bedroom and kitchen blinds

Excellent work. Quick response to phone calls. Good quality blinds. Can't wait for out next project.

Hi Peter.
Thank you for the kind review.
It was a pleasure working with you and I hope Ella will enjoy her day time naps with the blackout blinds.

Armadale
Armadale

New Blinds for our Bay Window.

In my experience with any home improvement, things do not quite proceed as planned - our new blind installation being no exception. Nothing in our near century old home is true, plum or square. Also, not everything manufactured works right out of the box! Put this all together and what you think would be a straight forward installation actually had it's hidden challenges. Omri, our installer, displayed patience, professionalism and excellent customer service overcoming these challenges. The finished installation speaks for itself - well done Kremer Blinds!

Hi Curtis,
Thank you for your kind review!
I am happy that everything worked you and that you are happy with the outcome.
At Kremer Blinds we pride ourselves in meeting our goals and we do our best to make sure our clients are pleased with the results.
Enjoy your new blinds! It was a pleasure working with you,

gail.stevens
gail.stevens

Living /Dining

We are very pleased with our choice of product and colour. The coverings look sensational. It has been an extreme pleasure working with Omri and we will highly recommend his expertise, Kremer products and installation.

Hi Gail,

Thank you for your amazing review!
I hope you and John will enjoy your new shades and will also manage to get in some mid-week naps with the additional blackout system ;)
It was a pleasure to meet and work with you.
Take care,

Lior
Lior

Living room roller shades

Awesome guy. Very professional and courteous. Will absolutely recommend.
Installed roller shades for our living room.

Hi Lior.
Thank you very much for the great review!
Enjoy your new blinds.

Curtis G.
Curtis G.

Custom Blinds

Excellent Custom Blind for us - on time on budget and they look great! Met Omery at the Home show and he delivered exactly what we had in mind a custom and automatic blind for a large walk out patio.

Hi Curtis,
Thank you very much for the great review! I am happy that we managed to achieve all your requests. I like to be challenged with unique ideas, especially with customers who know what they want. This was a great team effort and I am so happy that it turned out so well.
Cheers,

roanne.mcgandy
roanne.mcgandy

Blinds for entire condo

Service was amazing and installation was done to perfection. I would recommend Omir as we was easy to deal with.

Hi Roanne.

Thank you for the review and I hope that you like the new cordless system for your roller shades.

nacson22
nacson22

LIVING ROOM/2ND BEDROOM BLINDS

I have to say I was very impressed with how quickly everything was done as well as the service was very professional and friendly. There are so many companies out there that show little to no care for small jobs however Kremer Blinds treated me with care and kindness. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for these services no matter how big or small the job is you will be in good hands!!!

Hi Issac.
Thank you for the great review.
It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad that you're happy with the results.

devriesr60
devriesr60
1 review Pickering, ON

Living room-dining room blinds installed

this is a job I need to tell the whole of the GTA about..from the time the man came with the samples
and measured to the time he installed the blinds was exceptional.. clean, precise, pleasant and a true
professional..left everything clean and explained how everything worked. Would highly recommend this blind
company to everyone looking for superior workmanship. rd

Thank you so much for this great, generous review.
It was a pleasure to work with you and we are happy that you are pleased with the results.
We do our best to provide Professional, Passionate, Precise, Punctual, and Price conscious service.

ekertsma
ekertsma

Blinds throughout the house

The blinds look as they are part of the house, complimenting the flow. Omri provided us a lot of education to make the best decision possible and was professional and timely. I would definitely contact Omri again, if there will be a need in a future

Hi Elsa,
Thank you for your kind review!
It was a pleasure to work with you and I am happy you are satisfied with the results. I also think the results are great and especially the Eleganza (vertical shades) are a beautiful touch to your home. Enjoy your new window coverings!

fariah.c
fariah.c

Custom blinds installation

Omri installed beautiful custom made blinds for all of our bedrooms. From the moment I first called him, he was kind, polite, efficient and quick. He set up an appointment with me promptly, came over to my house, showed me a myriad of options and price points for what I wanted, and once we made a decision, his turnaround time was so quick! He was pleasant to work with every step of the way. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and also does a great job of explaining the pros and cons of each blinds system we were considering, in a very honest way, which I appreciated. Our blinds look and work great, and I could not be happier with his service - I highly recommend him.

Hi Fariah,
Thank you very much for your generous and great review! It was a pleasure to work with you both. When working with people like you, who understand and know what they would like to achieve, it makes my job much easier. Enjoy the upcoming special time and I hope the blackout systems will ease the daytime naps ;)
Take care,

More about Kremer Blinds

Kremer Blinds is a family owned and operated local company that specializes in the finest quality window coverings including blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery.

We are proud Canadians and we only use Canadian suppliers and products.

Kremer Blinds delivers a full customer service experience:
We provide an in home service where our specialist meets with you at your property and assists you in choosing the right window coverings to suit your needs. We also welcome you to book an appointment for a viewing of our beautiful display in our showroom.

After the consultation, our trained team with conduct on site, precise, measurements, followed by a professional installation.

Customer Service and Satisfaction is what we aim to achieve in every project. Regardless of the size and type of your project, whether a small, economical project to a high-end mega project, Kremer Blinds treats every project with equal consideration and professionalism. Because of that, we have created our 5 P’s which express what Kremer Blinds’ values are based on:

- Professional