Casati Stone Inc

Vitale in Toronto
Vitale in Toronto
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Very unprofessional

Were late to measure, despite numerous promises, a week after contract installation date - still no show - no call - follow up call resulted in being notified they needed to remeasure - came out to remeasure - booked installation date - followed up for confirmation - no show on installation date, continues to ignore calls - still have no counters despite 50% deposit, all I have is a copy of a contract no counters, and a stalled renovation project. - I will update my review on the outcome either whether my project was completed, or whether I had to seek legal action. At the moment they have ignored texts, calls from my office, and my cell, both on their cell and at their office.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
We've checked our file, all our projects are scheduled accordingly.
we take our customer service serious.
please send us your information at info@casatistone.com

Krish
Krish

Kitchen Quartz countertop and backsplash

Pros:
1. Good price.
2. I was helped by Zain at the store, a helpful and a friendly guy. He helped me choose the right quartz for my kitchen.

Cons:
1. The people who came to my place to fix the countertop were very unprofessional. They dropped their heavy tooling(mallet) multiple times on my tile flooring. Am lucky there was no damage. That's the way they work.
2. I asked them to move my fridge and range away from the area of work repeatedly, yet they did not. They left a dent on my new fridge worth $2000.
3. They broke my existing kitchen faucet worth $190 without even asking me. They assumed I am going to change that as well.
4. They left my driveway very dirty with all the custom cutting they do. I wish they had cleaned up. I had to do it myself.
5. When I reached out to Zain after the job with my complaints, he promised that he would check with his team, but they never got back. Very disappointing!
6. There was a delay of 4 days from the day they initially promised for the job and that happened with just 1 day notice. They don't do re-plumbing work, range hood install and electrical work, even for additional cost. I had to reschedule my other contractors because of this and was charged more.

Being impressed by their price, I even recommend them to two of my friends who are also getting their kitchen done with them. That was a mistake. If I had to do this all over again; I would pay $1000 more and get a job done elsewhere. Keep away!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Book these guys for new counters!!!

They were by far the most reasonable, but even better is that they accommodated me on such a tight timeline. Their product is much less $$ but the same as their competitors. My selection was installed in 16 days from the date of confirming it. No one and I mean NO ONE came close to the time frame and the price they quoted me. The owner Sameer is fantastic to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone. They disposed of the old counter tops and cleaned up after themselves.

Gill in Mississauga
Gill in Mississauga

Countertop

These guys are very customer service oriented firm
Very reasonable price and no time installation
Work done is outstanding
Will highly recommend these guys for quartz countertop installation

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

kitchen Cabinets and countertop

I am really impressed by their service. They take their customer service very seriously. Cabinets finishing is amazing and with quartz countertop looks beautifull. I will definitely recommend Casati Stone to my family and friends.

Jordan in Scarborough
Jordan in Scarborough

Kitchen Cabinets and Countertop

These guys did the great work. They were so flexible from the start and their is very professional. Quality of cabinets and Countertop is amazing. Highly recommend Casati Stone and their team

More about Casati Stone Inc

The Casati Stone is a "Business to Business" stone surface fabrication co-operation and Cabinets manufacturer focusing on the retail and commercial markets. Our customers include designer, renovators and retail outlets within the Ontario Canada.