Wildlife Prevention Authority

Pest & Animal Control
Humane solutions to all your wildlife problems! Ask us about our Competitive Pricing Guarantee and FREE no obligation on-site inspection. Fast. Affordable. Reliable. Oshawa ON L1H 6R3
Wildlife Prevention Authority

Reviews for Wildlife Prevention Authority

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Skunk Removal

Hired to remove a skunk from under my porch. The quote was cheaper because there was no unecessary work that was added to the bill, like the others quoted. It's been well over a year and the skunk has not returned. Can be trusted to do it right the first time and only what is required.

Jonathan in Pickering
Jonathan in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Highly recommend Wildlife Prevention Authority

We had an issue with a determined raccoon pulling up our roof shingles. Boris expertly assessed the situation and provided an action plan in a timely manner to ensure our minds were put at ease.

He was extremely professional, responsive and honest and I would highly recommend him. He stands by his workmanship and clearly takes pride in what he does for his customers

Thanks Boris!

Jonathan,
Wow thanks for the great review! High quality service comes standard at WPA. I am very appreciative when clients take the time to let others know about their experience with us by writing a review, thanks again!

Boris
Owner- Wildlife Prevention Authority

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto

Squirrel Removal

Boris was very knowledgable and helpful. He gave me an honest assessment and made recomendations to remove the squirrels based on what was best for my home. He notifed me of all pricing before starting and quickly made all of the repairs that same day. Very professional and I would highly recommend him. Thanks for the help!

Kris,
Thank you for outlining a few things that are always part of our service: honesty, fast service, and professionalism! Thanks for using our services and for taking the time to write a review!

Boris
Owner- Wildlife Prevention Authority

skshortt in Courtice
skshortt in Courtice
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent service

Boris was on time, helpful, and respectful. We would definitely contact him again, but hope we don't have to! Wildlife prevention authority is reputable and not about taking advantage of people.

Thanks so much for your great review and for taking the time to let others know about your experience with my Service!

Michael
Michael
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Rodents in attic

Boris responded quickly to the request to determine the cause of noise in the attic and addressed it. He was responsible, respectful and thorough and followed COVID-19 protocol. A pleasure.

Michael,
We understand the importance of fast service, and always being responsible and thorough. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Praveena in Toronto
Praveena in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Honest service

Thank you Boris for your service today. We really appreciated your honest solution to our mice problem. You were very knowledgeable and provided some DIY solutions. Although we are not using your service I would recommend your company as it is honest and very professional.

Praveena

Praveena,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! At WPA we have a strict honesty policy and we will never try to sell someone something that they don't need. Thank you for letting others know about your experience with my company - when we go out to conduct a free inspection, we always try to let homeowners if they can do anything themselves to solve the problem, and in some cases our service isn't required. When this happens, we're happy to share our experience and knowledge to assist the homeowner, even when it's a situation where we won't be hired, because that's how we would expect service professionals to carry themselves if the problem was occurring at our home.

Thanks again and remember, we're always only a phone call away!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Pest control

We heard what we thought was mice in the attic, so went in homestars to find a local company. Boris called within 2 minutes and booked a visit that worked for our schedule. He arrived wearing appropriate PPE, and checked the whole outside of the house. He found a few spots that mice had gotten into the attic, and booked a series of follow up appointments to set and check traps. All the mice are gone! Thank you Boris!!

Thank you for your great review! We work hard to provide fast service as we know how important it is to get things done in a timely manner. Years of experience allows us to find the root of the problem and keep the animals out! Thanks again!

Steven
Steven
6 reviews , ON

Scratching in the attic

I used Homestars to get a contractor for a noise we heard in the attic. Boris contacted me and offered to come by and offer a free estimate (compared to other companies who want to charge before doing anything). Boris arrived on time and gave a thorough and honest assessment of what needed to be done, and also some recommendations to prevent any other pests from entering. We signed up for his services and we couldn't be happier. Anytime Boris came, he either called or rang the doorbell to let us know that he was here to check up on his work. His methods were effective and we no longer hear any scratching in the attic from any mice that got up there.

There are several high profile companies out there, but in all honesty, I would encourage anyone to contact Boris and his team before the other companies. He does great work and does not try to upsell you on anything. Thanks again Boris, and I will be sure to recommend you to anyone who asks about pest removal.

Steven,
Thank you so much for your review! In addition to your compliments I'm glad you pointed out a few red flags to look out for when hiring someone in the pest and wildlife control industry. It is important to have someone come out for a free inspection in order to build trust and avoid spending money just to have someone look around and tell you what would need to be done. Also, in order to be successful in this line of work, it is mandatory to return multiple times and check up to make sure that the method is working and to make adjustments where necessary. All these things plus a high level of customer service is what we do every single time. Thanks again for using our services, and for your amazing review!

Vristi in Markham
Vristi in Markham

Squirrels in the attic

I had an issue with squirrels in my attic and WPA responded to help me. Boris was a professional and did a thorough job. He did a detailed inspection showed me pictures of the problem areas which he repaired and screened. He even screened potential problem areas and showed me pictures after he completed the job. He was prompt, listened to my concerns and did everything he said that he would do. Thank you Boris

Vristi,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are proud to always carry out our work with a high lever of care, compassion and quality workmanship.

0 reviews Courtice, ON

Beyond my expectations!!

Boris is the absolute best!!! He is reliable and kind and really knows his stuff! Boris set my mind at ease from the moment he arrived. He was professional but also really friendly! Boris did a thorough inspection of our entire house, inside, outside, and on the roof!! His quote was extremely reasonable and included him coming back multiple times! The initial inspection that took well over an hour was at no charge and came with no obligation!! I have already recommended Boris to many people, and they’ve used him too!! I can not recommend this company enough! If you have a pest problem, whether it’s mice, squirrels, raccoons or whatever, call Boris!! You’ll be so glad you did!!!

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We always aim to provide a high level of service and professionalism, just like we would expect if someone was providing a service at our home. Thank you for your referrals, we're always happy and eager to help!

More about Wildlife Prevention Authority

A caring, customer service-oriented company that's very passionate about wildlife. Our mission is to provide affordable and humane wildlife services including prevention, removal, and rescues in a safe manner and with a high level of care, compassion, and quality workmanship.

Proudly servicing Scarborough, Markham and all of the Durham Region including Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice and Bowmanville! Contact us today for your FREE on-site inspection and estimate! Specializing in humane wildlife removal and exclusion!

Follow us! https://www.facebook.com/wildlifepreventionauthority/ https://www.instagram.com/wildlifeprevention.ca/