Wildlife Prevention Authority

Wildlife Prevention Authority

Reviews for Wildlife Prevention Authority

3 reviews Barrie, ON

Removal of a Racoon Family

I used Boris and WPA about 6 months ago and was very happy with his work. I heard noises again in the attic and immediately called him, I am very glad I did. I had a mother racoon and 4 newborn babies living there. He assessed the situation determined the babies were too young to move, came back 2 weeks later, moved them to a heated box outside for the Mom to come and relocate her family. He then confirmed my attic was racoon free and sealed the hole they were using. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable and caring. I hope I don’t need a wildlife removal service again, but if I do, I will not use anyone but WPA. I can’t recommend them highly enough I wish I could give them more than 10 stars!

Ann W in Toronto
Ann W in Toronto

Wildlife removal

I highly recommend Boris and WPA for any urban wildlife assessment, prevention and removal. Not only is Boris highly knowledgeable and professional, he has exceptional customer service! We recently contacted him as we had unidentified animal noises in our attic and not only was he very quick in responding and booking time to come for a (no-obligation and free!) assessment, he was very genuine, honest, friendly and knowledgeable. He conducted a thorough inspection/assessment and found the small hole where the squirrels were coming in and (on the spot) was able to give me a breakdown of necessary steps (as well as preventative measure, if we wanted). The prices were very reasonable and he was able to do the work almost immediately.

Beyond his expertise in wildlife prevention/removal, I would recommend Boris for his fantastic (no-pressure and guaranteed) service, friendliness and customer service. Thanks again Boris!!

Hey Ann,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review for my company! At WPA we strive to offer customer service excellence and high quality workmanship with a no-pressure approach. We work hard to provide a service that we can be proud of and to do our work with a high level of care and compassion, the same way we would expect a service to be carried out at our own homes.

jackjug16
jackjug16
1 review Pickering, ON

Squirrels removal

The gentleman did a great job. Will definitely use his services again. He was very professional as well.

Hey jackjug16,
Thank you for the great review!
At Wildlife Prevention Authority, professionalism and customer service excellence is something that comes naturally to us.

Nelson T.
Nelson T.

ERADICATING THE PRESENCE OF A RACCOON WHICH WAS 'LOCKED' IN THE ATTIC BY ACCIDENT AND WAS CREATING QUITE A DISTURBANCE AT NIGHT

It was quite a pleasure meeting with Boris from Wildlife Prevention Authority (WPA), though under 'unfortunate' circumstances.
I experienced the misfortune of 'trapping a raccoon' in the attic of my home and was literally 'locked in' with nowhere to escape. This was after the roof of the house was sealed up thinking the raccoon had already left for good.
Boris had contacted me the following day from a 'missed call' which I had initiated the previous day and I proceeded to explain to him the situation. Further, I mentioned I had already scheduled a 2pm appointment for that very same day. Anyway, it was agreed he would show up at 11am that morning.
Not to be daunted in his effort to secure the task at hand, he showed up on time and took a look around the house and made a few recommendations. These included preventative measures such as capping both the vents and pipes with wire mesh and spraying with disinfectant. This service was on top of installing a 'one-way door' for the trapped mammal to escape and all was done at a very reasonable fee. He assured me if I had any concerns or issues he would take care of them. By this time, I was convinced and cancelled the other appointment.
What's interesting is there was no requirement for immediate payment for this service. Boris was quite a Professional during this meeting and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone besides my friends!
Finally, I can now sleep in peace without putting up with the ruckus from the nocturnal mammal!

Hey Nelson, thank you so much for your great review! We always encourage homeowners to make sure the animals are out by consulting with a Wildlife Control professional before closing any entry areas on their roof. We are always eager to satisfy the needs of our clients in a timely fashion, and always happy to help!

3 reviews Barrie, ON

Removal of an animal in the attic

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I had a racoon in the attic, WPS is a professional and honest company. Boris is very knowledgable, I was comfortable with his suggestions for removing the racoon, sealing the entry way and installing preventative options on other parts of the roof. On a side note a baby rabbit fell in my pool when he was here, it was more dead than alive when we noticed and scooped it out, Boris spent about 30min warning it up, and ensuring it was safe from predators, his compassion was obvious and it was something he "just did" not as part of the "job" I would highly recommend WPA

Hey Shirley,
Thank you so much for your review! At WPA we pride ourselves in offering customer service excellence with a high level of professionalism and compassion!

More about Wildlife Prevention Authority

A caring, customer service-oriented company that's very passionate about wildlife. Our mission is to provide affordable and humane wildlife services including prevention, removal, and rescues in a safe manner and with a high level of care, compassion, and quality workmanship. Servicing all of Toronto and the GTA with pride.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?