Calgary AB T2J 3M6

Reviews for Brushing And Beyond Furnace And Duct Cleaning

keyan@58 in Calgary
K. N.

AWESOMENESS

Did an amazing job house top to bottom. Week experienced . Trevor was awesome if your getting your furnace and house done definitely go with these guys outstanding work !!!

Jaclyn

Sweet Escape  in
Sweet Escape in
1 review , AB

Furnace& Duct cleaning and sanitizing

We have an extremely large home with two furnaces, over 30 vents & two air conditioners. It took Trevor over three hours to completely brush and clean out all our vents and do a very thorough job on our dryer vent etc. He was very professional, and laid down mats for his large vacuum hose thing. We have beautiful hardwood flooring and marble flooring in this house and he didn’t scratch anything.
He was prompt, hardworking, explained everything as needed. It was obvious, he was Very experienced with this type of job.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace Cleaning

Worst ever furnace and duct cleaning ever. I am still getting seeing large dust balls when I replace the furnace filters months after they had "cleaned" my air ducts.
They just seemed to blow air around the air duct openings and go through the motions. The evidence of a very poor job is the crap that is on my furnace filters every time I have changed them since the "service".
Don't waste your money on this company no matter how great a "deal" you get.

Geoff
Geoff

Vent cleaning

I found Brushing and Beyond through Groupon. Sometimes you expect to get poor service when you use those group buying sites, however that was not the case with this company. When I called to book the appointment, I was pleasantly surprised with the friendly service I received from Deb. She went through the entire process step by step. She let me know about all their additional services but at no point did she force me into buying something I didn't want or need. The technician, was also friendly and completed the job as advertised.

More about Brushing And Beyond Furnace And Duct Cleaning

Welcome to Brushing And Beyond Furnace And Duct Cleaning. We are a local family owned and operated business, that provides furnace and duct cleaning, residential and large and small commercial with truck mounted vacuum trucks. Our techs have 28 years of HVAC (heating vetilation and air conditioning) experiance and conform to NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards. Our knowledge and experience make us industry leaders for both residential and commercial service from basement to roof. We are sought after by the likes of hospitals and apartment buildings because of our innovation and expertise. We service Calgary and Edmonton including places around and between both.

We are open from
8am Monday to Friday
9am Saturday
Closed on Sundays and Holidays
We are flexible. If you have an emergency we are always available.

Covid - 19 - We are following the health and safety regulations the government has set out to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. We sanitize our equipment after every job to ensure it's clean and safe before each appointmnet.