Purple Martin Home Inspections

Karen in Burlington
Karen in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Thorough Trustworthy Home Inspection

After hearing horror stories of inspectors who only work for the Real Estates interests and not the home owners, I was thoroughly impressed to find someone who cared about my future home as much as I did. He was thorough and fully explained some of the small problems he encountered during the inspection. He took his time and made me feel completely at ease with the process. His company has been around for a long time, and with good reason. His fully detailed report arrived within 48 hrs. which gave me plenty of time to review the discrepancies and discuss them with my own real estate rep. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family, and call him should I decide to move again.

More about Purple Martin Home Inspections

Certified Home Inspections Building Contractor for nearly 40 years
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Burlington?