AllMax Home Inspection

Mold Detection & Removal
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Ajax  >  AllMax Home Inspection

Reviews for AllMax Home Inspection

Pre-Home Inspection for Sale of my Home

Alan is a true professional with years of exceptional experience. His report and knowledge was a contributing factor in selling my home. He made himself available at all times to answer questions and was excellent to work with. I highly recommend Allmaxhome!

Paola in Richmond Hill
Paola in Richmond Hill

Home Inspection

On Monday, June 25th, I met with Alan at a home in Vaughan for an inspection. I immediately found him to be approachable and personable. He proved to be proficient and knowledgeable on all areas of concern. His report was very thorough and easy to understand and his attention to detail gave me a peace of mind as we went through the whole Inspection. I wii definitely recommend AllMax to family and friends.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Basement Mold Test

I can't thank Alan enough for the fantastic job and service he provided in helping me tackle the brewing mold issue I have in my basement due to a water leak. Understanding the severity of the issue, Alan ensured that I received an appointment as soon as possible for a date that would work for both of us. Upon arriving to the site to perform the test, Alan's professionalism, attention to detail, and thoroughness was extremely clear and I couldn't have been more pleased. He pointed out key observations, why they were important, and exactly how to address each one. The turn around time of the digital report was also very quick, where he methodically outlined and further elaborated on the full scope of issues and how to address them immediately. Overall, I had an extremely positive experience. I highly recommend Alan for any of his home inspection services and testing, including mold testing. Thanks again, Alan!

Appreciate the very kind words William.
Professional and detailed is paramount for us.

Happy to help guide you in the right direction.

Don't hesitate to call if you ever have any questions.

Rajeev
Rajeev

Pre purchase

Great service by AllMax! On time, very reliable and friendly. Explained every bit of the inspection process to me and extremely thorough. Very easy to schedule an appointment and super quick report turnaround as well.

Thanks for your work.

Thanks Rajeev.
Very happy to have helped you and your family with your home inspection.

Call if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Rufat in Toronto
Rufat in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home inspection

Our home inspection was done by Munir. He showed up at the location on time and was very knowledgeable and detailed. We were impressed. Our real estate agent said he never seen such a detailed inspection before. I highly recommend Allmax and specifically Munir!

Thanks Rufat.

We try to be as detailed and infornative as possible.
Our goal is to make it an educational and tangible experience.

All the best.

IW in Vaughan
IW in Vaughan

Condo inspection

I highly recommend Allmax for inspections. Allan did a fantastic job of assessing the condition of the condo, and bringing to light some critical issues that I was not aware of.

Really happy to have helped with an instrumental and intimate detail of your condo building. Being informed correctly in advance enabled you to negotiate and act according to your best financial interests.

Call me if you ever have any further questions.

Enjoy the new place.

Home inspection

Alan provided a home inspection and report that was thorough and comprehensive. He has a keen eye for detail and the expertise that we needed. We recommend him without reservation.

Thank you so much.

Appreciate the vote of confidence.

Ali in Vaughan
Ali in Vaughan

Home inspection

Anyone keen in getting their home inspection done this is by far the best place ever. I spoke with Allen (owner) and requested for a adhoc inspection He was very professional and precise with the info.He assigned a engineer his name is Munir Tadrous . He is very knowledgeable and gives honest and detailed feedback about your house. All in all, awesome place for home inspection 5/5 rating . Kudos again !

Thanks Ali.

Appreciate the positive review and happy you had a great experience with us.

Janice
Janice

Etobicoke Home Inspection

We appreciate Alan to come to do inspection at a short notice. He is very knowledgeable and detailed-oriented. We are very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for home inspection.

Thank you Janice.

All the best in your lovely new home.

Cedric in Vaughan
Cedric in Vaughan

Aurora Home Inspection

I had the pleasure of working with Alan for a home inspection of our new home on Sunday. We had to meet our conditions for our offer so we were thrilled when Alan was able to go out of his way to conduct the assessment on short notice. The assessment was performed in a highly detailed and professional manner. The assessment report was thorough and included pictures, descriptions of malfunctions, and recommendations for repairs. I highly recommend Alan to anyone who is looking for a home inspector!

Thanks Cedric.
Happy to help you guys out over the weekend.

All the best.

More about AllMax Home Inspection

Voted Best Home Inspection Company in Toronto by Home Stars!
Best Of HomeStars! - 2012, 2013, 2014!

If you are looking for a reliable and qualified home inspection company with the best services in the Toronto area, only trust the experts at Allmax. Here at Allmax Home Inspections we are the trusted source for home buyers in the area, and we make sure our clients make informed decisions before making the biggest purchase of their lives. Visit: http://allmaxhomes.ca for pricing information.

Our team of expert inspectors will be able to see what the other guys can't! We are trained in mold detection and removal. If you are concerned your dream house might be hiding something, make sure to call the experts at Allmax and avoid a nasty surprise!

Founded in 2005, AllMax Home and Property Inspections has quickly grown to be the premier inspection service for residential and business properties in the greater Toronto area. We take a customer first approach with our detailed reports and personal touch on each one of our inspections. Our company only hires experienced inspectors that have both inspector experience, as well as building experience for our residential and commercial properties.

As the leader in Toronto home inspection services, we here at Allmax will continue to provide to top rated inspection services from our team of experienced inspectors. No matter if you are a first time buyer or looking for investment properties trust the experts at Allmax with your Toronto home inspection. Come see the difference a HomeStars award winning inspector can make to the purchase of your dream home and give the professionals a visit on our website at http://allmaxhomes.ca for more information.