AllMax Home Inspection

Reviews for AllMax Home Inspection

Lynn in Etobicoke
Lynn in Etobicoke

Home inspection

I recently had a pre-sale home inspection done on my bungalow by Alan from AllMax Home Inspection and I could not be more pleased. Alan was professional yet friendly, did a thorough inspection, gave concise and clear recommendations, and identified potential issues to be addressed proactively prior to putting my house on the market. In addition, he provided me with estimates on costs associated with his recommendations. As an experienced homeowner of 35+ years and having engaged home inspectors in the past, I have absolutely no reservations about highly recommending Alan's services to anyone seeking a home inspection.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Home Inspection after Purchase

In short, the inspector service 100% met our expectation. He is professional and he gave us details of existing/potential problems of the house. This is critical to us since the house is 16 yrs old and there is a lot of potential risks.

Thank you for the review.

Jennifer in Vaughan
Jennifer in Vaughan

Home inspection

Alan conducted our pre-purchase inspection and we were so glad to work with him. After 2 hours detailed inspection from top to bottom, he explained us what he found in a clear and concise way. He answered all our questions and concerns, and also sent us a report promptly so that we could understand all aspect of the house before we made a decision. Based on his report and estimated budget for some repair, we were able to negotiate the purchase price with seller. Alan, we purchased that house..haha! We will definitely work with Alan again for our next house.

Luca in Toronto
Luca in Toronto

Home Inspection

Alan conducted the home inspection in our new family home. He was thorough, took the time to answer our questions during the inspection, and was open to additional follow-up questions later on. He gave us the peace of mind that comes from knowing exactly the situation we were getting into, and understanding which items were true deficiencies versus minor concerns. He was prompt and reliable, and I would recommend him as a top home inspector.

aelhabboub in Stratford
aelhabboub in Stratford

Air quality assessment

Alan was great to work with. Informative, professional, and very consultative in his approach. He met all his commitments and provided my family and I with a great overall experience. I'd definitely work with Alan again.

Rob K in Vaughan
Rob K in Vaughan

Home Inspection

My fiancée and I just purchased our first home and Alan from Allmax made the home inspection process painless and worry free. He was extremely professional and happy to answer any questions and walk though the inspection results. We would highly recommend him and Allmax to do a home inspection.

Thanks Rob.

Creating a stress free experience is always the goal for us.
Happy to have helped out.
Enjoy the new home.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Home inspection

Great job by All Max in helping me make a confident decision on a property I was looking at. Problems and appropriate remedies were clearly identified. Explanations were clear and concise. Would recommend to anyone looking for an honest inspection with helpful advice.

Thanks for the review.
Communication is paramount in our role.
Happy to have helped.

Thalia K  in Toronto
Thalia K in Toronto

Purchasers visit for inspection

Super impressed with this company. I needed this inspection done last minute/same day and they were able to make it right on time; if they hadn't I would of possibly lost this house as they weren't willing to give us an extension. The inspector was very detailed and went through the whole house with my boyfriend and I. He made sure to check everything out from the attick to the basement and outside the home. Was very clear on all the costs we might have to come out of pocket for. Very knowledgable. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a real professional.

Thank you.

Geoffrey in Toronto
Geoffrey in Toronto

First Time Home Inspection

Highly recommend Alan! He's very professional with a good sense of humour, killer attention to detail, and communicates clearly about potential issues / concerns. He was extremely thorough - from checking every socket, faucet, nook and cranny in the house and garage. I also opted for the infrared camera package which identified a past water leak repair in the basement!

I'll definitely be giving Alan a call for future inspections.

Thanks Geoff.

Appreciate the great review.
We work hard at leaving no stone unturned, while making it a less stressful experience for our customers.

Enjoy the new home.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Home inspection

Did a excellent and thorough job in finding problems and future potential problems when looking for a house during the inspection. Very pleased with the great service and would definitely recommend for anyone buy a home and wanting a detailed inspection in order to avoid future problems once home is bought.

Thank you for the great review.

More about AllMax Home Inspection

Voted Best Home Inspection Company in Toronto by Home Stars!
Best Of HomeStars! - 2012, 2013, 2014!

If you are looking for a reliable and qualified home inspection company with the best services in the Toronto area, only trust the experts at Allmax. Here at Allmax Home Inspections we are the trusted source for home buyers in the area, and we make sure our clients make informed decisions before making the biggest purchase of their lives. Visit: http://allmaxhomes.ca for pricing information.

Our team of expert inspectors will be able to see what the other guys can't! We are trained in mold detection and removal. If you are concerned your dream house might be hiding something, make sure to call the experts at Allmax and avoid a nasty surprise!

Founded in 2005, AllMax Home and Property Inspections has quickly grown to be the premier inspection service for residential and business properties in the greater Toronto area. We take a customer first approach with our detailed reports and personal touch on each one of our inspections. Our company only hires experienced inspectors that have both inspector experience, as well as building experience for our residential and commercial properties.

As the leader in Toronto home inspection services, we here at Allmax will continue to provide to top rated inspection services from our team of experienced inspectors. No matter if you are a first time buyer or looking for investment properties trust the experts at Allmax with your Toronto home inspection. Come see the difference a HomeStars award winning inspector can make to the purchase of your dream home and give the professionals a visit on our website at http://allmaxhomes.ca for more information.