AllMax Home Inspection

Mold Detection & Removal
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Ajax  >  AllMax Home Inspection

Reviews for AllMax Home Inspection

Angie

Alan was awesome. Very thorough. Super informative. Glad he did both of our home inspections. Thank you!

Eitan in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Called Alan @ AllMax for a complete pre purchase home inspection in Oshawa. We were very happy with his overall knowledge of all aspects of the home. He noted every single issue and even informed us potential costs associated with the problems. He sent a complete and extremely thorough report on everything he noticed at the inspection.

We will definitely be using AllMax again. Thanks Alan!

Heidi

In my opinion, finding a RIGHT company doing home inspection is a challenge, you never know which one is good out there and often have to do lot of researches onlines before you can engage someone to do the work. Well I am very lucky and also want to give a big thanks to my best friend Robert (who is a litigation lawyer) for recommending Alan at AllMax to me. I was relieved indeed.

Alan, a very nice, handsome looking and professional expert in the industry. He is very knowledgeable (who knows O.B.C...... very well) and has an eagle's eyes to point out to you what's not doing right by the builder. I also feel impressive by the equipment he used throughout the inspection, such as the Infrared Thermal Imaging/infrared camera, Alan can quickly identify the problems from the floors to ceilings. Nothing can be hidden under his infrared gun.

If I am buying homes again, Alan is my must go to person for future home inspections, until he retires.

If you are still surfing on internet looking for a home inspector, don't waste your time, just give Alan a call right now.

Heidi

Hong in Toronto

Alan is Professional, courteous, and dedicated. He pointed the detailed problems of the house and gave the suggestions how to solve the problems and the costs to repair the problems. Highly recommend AllMax.

Thanks for the review Hong.
Happy to help you with your house search.

Rocky in Toronto

I had my two year home inspection with Tarion recently. Prior to that, I met with Alan Glushko from AllMax. He was professional, courteous and above all made sure to address the issues that bothered me most with my home prior to the Tarion review. Alan's report was detailed and helped beyond imagination with adding credibility and weight to the issues that the builder and I have had for almost two years. Tarion representatives themselves said that having an inspection done at all reporting phases of your home's warranty would be best but that you should definitely have one done while you are accepting the home for the first time (I did not) and definitely before the two year as that is when the majority of the builder's obligations expire. Alan has likely saved me in excess of 50-100k in home repairs!. Well worth the money I paid AllMax

Thanks for the fantastic review Rocky.
I am so pleased that I was able to be such a help with your Tarion reporting process and resolving the ongoing issues with the builder.

Call anytime should you ever have further questions.

All the best.

www.allmaxhomes.ca

Through, knowledgeable and erudite. Alan packages his findings in a well detailed inspection report which is simple and straightforward to follow. He lists all the deficiencies and provides a great reference for future work to be addressed. I Highly recommend AllMax.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.
We understand that comprehending terminology in a field which our clients are not familiar can be challenging, so we keep things lay and straight forward, while still remaining technical.

victor

A prepuchase inspection that required both external and internal inspection of the 10-year old , 3000 SF house, including a thermal imaging.

Thank you Victor.

Jeremy in North York

Allmax did an awesome job with this home inspection. Very thorough and I am completely satisfied knowing that we had someone as knowledgeable as we did looking out for an investment as large as buying a forever home. I have great piece of mind knowing what I am buying into before the purchase and will continue to use Allmax going forward. Thanks for the help Alan!

My pleasure Jeremy.
Thanks for the great review.
Enjoy the new home.

Curtis L. in Oshawa
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

My Name is Curtis. We used AllMax to get our first home inspection. Manir did an incredible job. Very polite, extremely professional. I heard going in that home inspectors do not like it when you ask questions, to just let them do there work. Munir asked me to stay right by his side so he could describe what he all that he noticed and reported. I will be using them in the future should I need another inspection.

I highly recommend this company and Munir in particular.

Thanks for posting a review Curtis.
We recommend that the client follow along with us during the inspection so that they experience the home as we take it for a test drive. We believe the process should be tangible for the client.

Enjoy the new home.

lisa in Vaughan

This is the second time I have used All Max for my pre-purchase home inspection and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Alan did my home inspection 5 years ago and he was amazing. As soon as I found myself in the market again to purchase another house, I knew that I wanted him as my inspector. Alan is extremely knowledgeable about everything and a real professional. He was very thorough in his examination and took the time to answer all my questions. I learned so much going through the process and feel empowered by this wealth of information. When the home inspection was complete I felt 100% confident in my decision to purchase this house for me and my two children and that is thanks to All Max and Alan.
Sincerely,
Lisa

Thanks Lisa.
Appreciate the overwhelming confidence you have in us.
I am so happy that it was an empowering process, that's exactly how we want our clients to feel by the end of their time with us.

Can't wait to see you in 5 years again ; )

More about AllMax Home Inspection

Voted Best Home Inspection Company in Toronto by Home Stars!
Best Of HomeStars! - 2012, 2013, 2014!

If you are looking for a reliable and qualified home inspection company with the best services in the Toronto area, only trust the experts at Allmax. Here at Allmax Home Inspections we are the trusted source for home buyers in the area, and we make sure our clients make informed decisions before making the biggest purchase of their lives. Visit: http://allmaxhomes.ca for pricing information.

Our team of expert inspectors will be able to see what the other guys can't! We are trained in mold detection and removal. If you are concerned your dream house might be hiding something, make sure to call the experts at Allmax and avoid a nasty surprise!

Founded in 2005, AllMax Home and Property Inspections has quickly grown to be the premier inspection service for residential and business properties in the greater Toronto area. We take a customer first approach with our detailed reports and personal touch on each one of our inspections. Our company only hires experienced inspectors that have both inspector experience, as well as building experience for our residential and commercial properties.

As the leader in Toronto home inspection services, we here at Allmax will continue to provide to top rated inspection services from our team of experienced inspectors. No matter if you are a first time buyer or looking for investment properties trust the experts at Allmax with your Toronto home inspection. Come see the difference a HomeStars award winning inspector can make to the purchase of your dream home and give the professionals a visit on our website at http://allmaxhomes.ca for more information.